Chapter 23: Christmas Date Part 1

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))
Chapter 23: Christmas Date Part 1
 

"Merry Christmas~" Ailee said to Jay as she passed her gift to her.

"Merry Christmas unnie!" She said as she did the same.

"What about me?!" Hyukjin complained. Jay laughed.

"Oops I forgot." He growled and Jay laughed even more. "Fine here's put gift. Unnie and I bought it together," Jay said as she gave him a huge box. Hyukjin squealed and began ripping the paper to find another box with paper.

"YOU DID THIS AGAIN? You know how long this takes?!" He raged. The two fell back laughing. Hyukjin puffed his cheeks as they say up again.

"So Jay when's he picking you up?" Ailee asked Jay.

"3 I think," Jay replied as she opened on of her gifts.

"WAIT WHAT." The two girls turned to Hyukjin. "D-Date?! Why have you not informed me?!?"

"Because you'll freak out like..."

"WHAT FREAK OUT? ME PFFT NO," Hyukjin semi shouted.

"Well then. I'm just going to get ready then oppa," Jay said as she raced to her room, excited for the date.

"Hyung do you think I'll do okay?" Zelo whispered to Jongup as they opened presents.

"Of course. You got her a really nice Christmas gift," Jongup said as he smiled at the new speakers he got from Zelo. "Thanks Junhongie." Zelo grinned.

"Well I don't want to be late so I'm going to head over to Jay's house," Zelo announced as he picked up a small present box.

"Who's Jay?" A voice asked. Zelo's eyes widened as Himchan stood at the doorway.

"No one!" They said together. Himchan raised his eyebrows. Zelo didn't meet Himchan's gaze as he tried to maneuver around Himchan but was only tugged back. "Choi Junhong, I won't tell Yongguk if you let me follow you on your little date."

"Really?" Zelo said with a wide smile. Himchan nodded. "But hyung you won't mess it up will you?" He shook his head. Zelo smiled and raced down the stairs.

"I'm going out for a bit!" He shouted and before anyone could respond he dashed out the door.

Jay held onto her bag as Ailee styled her hair. It wasn't very complicated. She just had to curl Jay's bangs and the back of her ponytail.

"Ppali unnie. He should be here soon," Jay said anxiously. Ailee giggled.

"Aww~ Jay can't wait~." She pinched her cheek and curled the last strand. Jay quickly adjusted her gift's bow as the doorbell rang.

"Hey Kyungie!" Zelo said cheerfully. Jay scanned him up and down. He looked nicer than usual. "Hello?" Jay snapped out of her daze.

"Oh Nae. Let's go Junhongie," she said with a charming smile. Zelo smiled. He loved how she did her hair. It made her cuter. But what he didn't like was the fact she was wearing a skirt.

"Yah it's going to be cold later," he said as he stared at her legs.

"I'm fine," she said with an assuring smile. He shook his head and turned her around.

"Go and wear jeans arraseo?" He said as he walked her to her room.

"Fine. Stubborn Junhongie," she muttered as she went back in her room, put on jeans, then came back out.

"Better?" She asked. He nodded with a thumbs up. Smiling, he grabbed her hand and they were off.

"So where are we going first?" Jay asked.

"A cafe. To open presents," he replied with a grin. His hand was still holding hers. He loved this feeling. *I can't wait till her birthday.* He glanced at her. Slowly, Jay's head fell onto his shoulder. He blinked and looked at Jay. Jay's smiled as she pretended to sleep. Zelo chuckled lightly and shook her a bit.

"Yah Kyungie. We're here!" Jay rubbed her eyes.

"Where are we?" She asked as they stepped off the bus. Zelo smiled at the cafe entrance.

"My parents used to take me here all the time. It has DAEBAK hot chocolate," he said as he dragged her lightly inside. A bell jingled as they came in. Zelo led Jay to a table in a far corner. "Wait here. I know the owners so we can get free hot chocolate." Jay nodded and listened to the Christmas songs playing in the background as Zelo ran off.  "Here~" He placed two mugs with a little mountain of whip cream and chocolate syrup and candy canes.

"Wow! It's perfect!" Jay squealed. Zelo smiled and took out a cute box with a colorful bow.

"Merry Christmas Kyungie." After taking a sip, Jay looked at the gift.

"For me?" She untied the bow and gasped. "Wow~ you made this?"

"Well... I made the card... I tried making a scarf but it ended up looking like a ball," Zelo said as he scratched the back of his neck. Jay laughed and put on the scarf.

"It's nice."

"Just nice?!" Zelo put on a hurt expression. Jay stuck out her tongue and put his present on the table. He perked up and shook it slightly. "Hmm... What is it~" He took the ribbon off and gasped. "T-These are t-the..."

"Every treat I never let you touch. A macaroon, a mini pile of donuts, hmm what else..." Zelo got up and scooped her up in his arms.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Jay coughed.

"Can't. Breathe." He let her down and lightly pecked her forehead. At that moment, Jay's cheeks flushed with pink. Zelo picked up the hot chocolates.

"Let's go to the Christmas carnival. I'll tell the owners to make the to go," he said with a smile. Jay nodded and followed him to the counter before they both walked out holding eachother's hands.
------------------------
Double update~ Sorry if there is any mistakes >< I posted this myself not my co-author. I'll tell her to fix all the mistakes later because my compute hates me :( And btw if you have any questions about what anything looks like please ask me :) but you guys probably dont care... anyways remember to comment and subscribe ^^
POLL UPDATE
4 Votes Sequel
b.a.p, zelo, cute
6 Votes L.Joe Story
image
6 Votes EXO Story
*gifs not mine*