Chapter 5: Jay's Case of the Spelling Disease

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 5: Jay's Case of the Spelling Disease

 

 

"You're finally here pabo!" Jay said as Zelo walked up to her. "Sorry I was busy," he said as he scratched the back of his head. "SURE~ It takes two seconds to get out of the school," Jay said as she put up two fingers.

He put them down. "Let's just go. It was hard to get an excuse to going out late again," Zelo said as he ruffled his blonde hair. Jay rolled her eyes and dragged him on the bus. She put her headphones as they sat in the back.

Zelo stared at the headphones. "You like Beats?" Zelo said. Jay looked at him and took off one headphone. "Hmm?" "You like Beats." She laughed. "Doesn't everyone?" "Yeah I know but I love them too." "And?" Jay said.

"I don't know... I just wanted to say that..." Zelo said. Jay laughed and Zelo looked away. "Yoojoon oppa!!! Yoojoon oppa!!!" Jay said as knocked rapidly on the bakery door. "I guess it's not open," Zelo said.

Jay sighed. "I guess I have to do the recording at home," Jay said. "Recording?" She nodded. "I'll explain why on the way. My house isn't too far," Jay said. The two then walked to Jay's house. "Why do you have to record me?"

"Because I can't read." "Bwoh?!" He gasped in shock. She sighed. "Have you ever heard of dyslexia?" Zelo thought for a moment. "It's kinda like a spelling disease right?" She nodded. "I have dyslexia. I can't write notes so I have teachers who give me notes for people to read out to me. I record that and listen to it to learn," Jay said.

"Jjinja? Wow you must have a good memory," Zelo said. "Kind of. Oh! This is my house," Jay said as she stopped. They looked at a one floor house. "Ugh. Hyukjin oppa has friends over." Unlocking the door, Jay could hear all twelve of Hyukjin's friends messing up everything already.

Zelo kept looking at the house as they went in. "Hey Jay!" A voice said as they both came in. "Hey oppa," she said as she took off her shoes. "Can you make us some food?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Get it yourself. I need to study," she snapped as she dragged Zelo, looking very confused, along. "Then why do you have a guy with you?" Jonghwan asked. "Maybe she's studying male body parts," Ricky said with a snicker.

A few others laughed as Jay glared at Ricky. "Shut up shrimp oppa." "Yah! L.Joe hyung is shorter than me!" "No!" L.Joe said as he continued to play the video game. "You're both shrimps now come on Zelo." She dragged him to her room.

"What took you so long to get here baby~" Chunji said as he leaned on the doorframe. "Move Chunji oppa. I'm not your freaking playtoy," Jay said. "But you will be," He said as he slung an arm around her.

She shoved him off and went into her room. Zelo followed and she shut the door. "Stupid oppas," she mumbled as she put her backpack down. "Are those all your brothers?!" Zelo asked. "Luckily only one is my brother. Some of those idiots I'd never want as a brother," Jay said. "Like the ones STANDING OUTSIDE THE DOOR EAVESDROPPING."

"Yah! I knew she'd know we were here Hyukjin hyung!" "Shushies!" Zelo laughed. "Shushies?" She laughed too. She then took out her phone. "Here. Read these out and I'll record you," she said. He looked over the notes. "These are definitely teacher notes. I didn't even think this part was important," Zelo said.

She nodded. "The teachers put as much as possible." "So why don't they record it?" "Because they're too lazy I guess." Zelo nodded. "Why do I have to record it?" "Because I want you too. Now no more questions till after the recording. I'll buy you dinner if you want too," She said.

"Jjinja? Wow~" Zelo said with a bright smile. "And I know the best ramyun place~" "What are we waiting for then?! Lets get recording!" Zelo said enthusiastically. Jay laughed. "I knew food would perk you up." She pressed the record button and the recording began.

"Yay! We're finished!" Jay exclaimed as she pressed the end button. "That's the most reading I've done in a year," Zelo said as he groaned. "There will be more later you know," Jay said. "Bwoh?!" "If you don't want to do it I'll tell Yoojoonie oppa to do it and he'll get all the ramyun~" Jay said as she got up.

"Aniya it's fine!" Zelo said as he shot up. Jay laughed. "Come on." Zelo took his bag and slung over his shoulder.

"Oppa I'm going out!" Jay yelled to him. "Wae?" He yelled back. "To get away from all you annoying brat oppas!" "Hey!" They said together. She stuck out her tongue. "The only reasonable ones here are Rockhyun oppa and Changjo oppa," she said.

"Yes!" They said together and high fived each other. Jay laughed and Zelo blinked. She looked up at him. "Oh and you too Junhongie." He smiled and the two left the house.

--------

SORRY I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE EARLIER >< i couldnt finish the oneshot either ;~; I was too distracted by... B.A.P'S ONESHOT MV OMG I WAS SO AHHHHHHH *DEAD* well hope you like it ^^