Chapter 7:The Teaching Begins

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 7: The Teaching Begins

 


Two days later, Zelo and Jay were at a basketball court near a park.
 

"Do you want to learn basketball or skateboarding first?" Zelo asked.
 

"Basketball! I haven't really gotten my skateboard yet..." Jay said as she scratched the back of her head.
 

"We can go buy one later if you want," Zelo said.
 

"Jjinja?! We should get started then!" Jay said as she took the basketball out of his hands.
 

"Yah!" He said. She stuck out her tongue, dribbled and shot it in the net.
 

"Yes!" She exclaimed as she smiled.
 

"No. You're shooting ," Zelo said as he grabbed the ball and went up to her. "You have to do this." He placed his hands under hers in the right position and shot with her. Jay then slightly blushed at how close they were. "Got it?" Managing to nod, Zelo gave her the ball. She tried the same position but every time it didn't work. Jay sat on the ground in defeat.
 

"I give up. I'll never make it on a basketball team," Jay said as she crossed her legs and pouted. He chuckled and sat next to her.
 

"Yeah you stink," he said. She puffed her cheeks and hit his head   .
 

"Yah!" She said.
 

"Ow!" He rubbed his head.
 

"That's what you get."
 

"Let's just quit now for today. We have to buy your skateboard anyways," Zelo grumbled.
 

"Right! Let's go!" Jay said as she stood up and held out a hand. Zelo looked up at her.
 

"Thanks..." He said as she pulled him up.
 

"No problem," she said with a grin. Zelo looked at her and formed a small smile.

"Hyung!" Zelo called into the skateboard shop.

 

"Ah Zelo," a guy with bowl hair and glasses said.
 

"Hey Taeil hyung do you have some skateboards to look at?" Zelo asked.
 

"Broke yours?" He shook his head.
 

"It's for my friend," he said as he motioned to Jay who was looking around at other things.
 

"Your girlfriend?" Taeil asked.
 

"No!" Zelo said. "But don't tell the Hyungs. They'll tease me to death." Taeil have an assuring nod and went to the back. As Jay looked around, she heard a familiar annoying voice.
 

"Jjinja Changjo you're awesome!!!" Ricky said.
 

"It's not much," Changjo replied.
 

"Still!!!"
 

"Look it's Jay," Niel said as he pointed at her. Jay was walking over to the counter where Zelo was waiting for Taeil.
 

"Did you get it yet?" Jay said eagerly. He shook his head. Jay pouted.
 

"Hey Jay!" Ricky called out. Jay looked up and saw them. While groaning she walked over.
 

"Why the hell are you guys here~" She whined.
 

"Getting new wheels for our skateboards," Chanjo said as he held up his skateboard.
 

"Are you on a date Jay?" Niel asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Jay just knocked his head down. "Yah!" She stuck out her tongue.
 

"Here's the skateboard," Taeil said as he held one out to Zelo.
 

"Wow~ You picked this one out for me?" Jay said to Zelo. He nodded. "Wah~ It's perfect!!!" She hugged the board.
 

"No problem. I get boards here half off," Zelo said with a grin. Jay then was about to take out money but Zelo stopped her. "I paid. Don't worry."
 

"Thanks Junhongie!!!" Jay said as she hugged him. His cheeks had a slight reddish tone as he hugged back. Changjo, Ricky, and Niel giggled like schoolgirls behind them.
 

"I think we'll replace our wheels next time. Bye," Changjo said. The three left and Jay stopped hugging Zelo.
 

"Ready to learn to ride now?" Zelo asked. She nodded.
 

"Let's go!" She dragged Zelo out of the shop.

"First thing's first lets learn to kick up the board," Zelo said.

"Why can't we just get to riding?" Jay said. He shook his head.


"You need to learn the basics, pabo." He kicked up his board. She scoffed.
 

"I can obviously do that," Jay boasted. Zelo raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.
 

"Let me see then." Jay stepped on the end of the board but then tripped forward. Zelo laughed as she fell.
 

"Ow! Zelo!" She exclaimed. Zelo's eyes widened as he saw blood streamed down her knee. "What's wrong?"
 

"Y-Your bleeding!!! We need you clean!!!" Zelo said frantically. He swiftly lifted her up bridal style.
 

"Junhongie!" She gasped. He quickly ran.
 

"My house is close to here. I'll take you there," Zelo said as he huffed his way there. "You're really heavy you know."
 

"Shut up!" He grinned but was worried that a hyung would be home at the same time.

-----------------

HI GUYS!!! I finally edited by myself YIPEE (no one cares) Hope you like it ^^ -KaiKiaKaori