Chapter 11:Happy Happy Birthday!

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 11: Happy happy birthday!

 

"Yah! Birthday boy wake up!" A voice said. Zelo covered his face with his blanket. "Get the water," Yongguk whispered loudly. Zelo shot up. "I'm up!" Youngjae still shoved a bucket of water at him.

Zelo blinked. "Yah! Hyung!" Youngjae grinned. "Happy Birthday!" Zelo threw the blanket at him. Youngjae and Zelo glared and held eachother's collars.

"Yah no fighting in the morning," Yongguk said as he broke them apart. Youngjae scoffed and the two Hyungs walked out. Zelo ruffled his hair as a present dropped on his head. "Happy Birthday Junhongie," Jongup said as he jumped off the top bunk of their bed. Zelo opened the box. He pulled out a bandana (like the one in No Mercy) and a cap (the one in the No Mercy MV).

"Wow thanks hyung," Zelo said as he looked up and put on his hat. Jongup smiled and Zelo put on his uniform. His hair was flat because of his hat and he was worried Jay would yell at him for that.

"Happy Birthday Junhong!" Himchan said as he pushed a bowl of Himchan's signature pasta to him. He grinned. "Thanks hyung!" Daehyun then walked down the stairs. "Oh ..." He ran back upstairs. He rummaged through his stuff and picked out a t-shirt he loved a lot.

"Mianhae baby..." He pouted and ran back downstairs. "Happy Birthday Junhong." "Hyung...this isn't my size." "I know. But it's still of value right?" Yongguk knocked Daehyun's head forward.

"Hyung!" "Remember birthdays better Jung Daehyun." Zelo laughed and continued to scarf down pasta. He jumped up as his phone buzzed in his pocket. He looked at the name. Jay flashed. He took a last gulp.

"I got to go. My ssaem needs my help," Zelo said as he picked up his bag and ran to the door. "The Secret noonas are coming later," Daehyun said. "I'm busy." "But it's your birthday." "I know. It won't be long. Bye." He opened the door and closed the gate as he walked out the house.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHONGIE!!!" Jay yelled as she threw confetti at him. "What the?!" He fell back. Jay laughed and pulled him up. "Happy Birthday~"

"You're so loud my hyungs will hear you," Zelo said as he rubbed his head. "Fine then I won't give you this patbingsoo that my auntie made~" She said as she took a spoon and ate a scope. "Y-Yah it's fine. I mean lets just get to school. Now give me that," he said as he reached out. She moved away and stuck out her tongue. "No." "Yah! It's my birthday!"

She ran towards the bus and he ran after her. "What's wrong with you?! How could eat all this by yourself when it's my birthday..." Zelo muttered as he tried to salvage some patbingsoo. She stuck out her tongue. "Too bad for you." The bus got to the school and they both got off.

"Happy Birthday man," Jinseok said as he put a gift in his hands. He opened it. "It's one of your old t-shirts." "How'd you know?!" Jinseok said. Zelo shook his head. "You're almost as bad as Daehyun hyung," Zelo said as he handed the shirt back.

"What did you get Zelo?" Ji Hue asked Jay. "Secret." "Ooh~ A secret~" Ji Hye said with a giggle. Jay smiled as she looked at Zelo. *Hopefully he'll love my gift the best.*

"Bye Ji Hye!" Jay said as she waved. "Bye Jay!" Ji Hye waved as she walked away with Jinseok. Zelo waved at Jinseok and Zelo and Jay walked to the bus stop. "So where's my gift?" Zelo said as they sat down. "You'll see." "When~ This recording thing is gonna be so long and I have to get home," Zelo whined. She turned to him. "No whining or no present," she said as she poked his cheek. He looked at her and she grinned.

"Ta-Dah!" She said as opened the door to the bakery. "Holy crap..." The store was covered in pictures of places and two cakes were at the counter. One was a tall blue (like his hair) cake. It had happy birthday all around it with pictures of skateboards and basketballs. Next to it was just a plain cake.

"Wow this is amazing." She nodded. "The pictures of places I want to take you." "We have to go to all these places?!" She nodded. "Well at least the ones in Korea. And they have to be finished by your next birthday or two. If we're still friends," Jay said with a grin. Zelo smiled.

He took a picture off the wall. "Wow~ Lotte world~ I've been there." "Not with me yet~" "We should go to this place today!" He said as he pointed at a movie theatre. She squealed. "I love that place!!! They have dinner and a show with massage chairs!!! It's so expensive but who cares. Auntie said I can spend whatever I want on you," Jay said rapidly.

Zelo then looked at the cakes. "You're awesome!" She grinned more. "The tall cakes is layered: first cake then patbingsoo flavour layer then cake then cookie layer then cake then cherry tomato style candies layer then cake. It's all covered in blue buttercream. The cakes are vanilla then chocolate then citrus and cherry chocolate."

"Can I have some now before we go to the theatre?" He said as he stared at it. She nodded and sliced a piece for him. It was a piece of the cherry chocolate and cherry tomato style candy. His eyes widened as he took a bite.

"WHAT THE HELL HOW CAN YOU MAKE SUCH A GOOD PIECE OF CAKE?!?" She saluted. "That's my style~ Delicious daring cakes by Jay." He smiled and ate the piece in a matter of seconds. "Let's go to that movie!!!" He said happily.

"Wait! We need to get all the pictures and places." He nodded and jumped up to reached one. "Wow this place is awesome." Jay chuckled and they were off to their movie. "Jjinja horrors never fail to amuse me," Jay said as they sat back at the cafe. "I know right? That blood was totally fake," he said. She laughed.

"What's the plain cake for?" Zelo asked suddenly as he stared at it. "This." She took a handful and smothered it on his face. "Yah!" She stuck out her tongue. "You'll pay for that!" He took some and threw it at her face.

She gasped. "CHOI JUNHONG!!!" "Ha! Payback!" She puffed her cheeks and the cake war began. Cake splattered everywhere as Zelo and Jay tried to slaughter eachother with cake. "The mess..." Jay said as they looked around.

Zelo scratched the back of his head. "I'll clean it myself." "But I made the mess too!" Zelo said. "But it's your birthday." "Doesn't matter. I'm helping you," he grabbed a mop from their closet and started cleaning up.

Jay smiled as she wiped he counter. "What a little gentleman," she whispered to herself. Zelo diligently kept mopping up the floor as the cake began to disappear. Jay was walking Zelo home. He held his large cake box with a wide grin. "Did you like your birthday present?" "Of course! No friend has ever done that for me. Not even the hyungs," Zelo said.

Jay smiled. "You're welcome." He looked at her. *Her smile...* He began to grow pink at the thought. "Is this your house?" Jay said as they stopped. "Yeah." "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then Junhong. Bye!" Jay said as she waved and turned to leave.

"Wait!" Zelo exclaimed. She turned and he engulfed her in his arms. She blushed hard and he held her tight. "Thank you," he whispered. "N-No problem," she managed to say as her heart pounded against her chest. He let go and beamed at her. She smiled sweetly back. "See you tomorrow." "Yeah... see you tomorrow, Junhongie."