Chapter 20: Ski Trip Part 2: I'm Here Too!

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))
Chapter 20: Ski Trip Part 2: I'm Here too! 
 
 
Zelo stubbornly stuck himself in between Sungmin and Jay on the ski lift. Puffing his cheeks, he leaned forward as Jay and Sungmin conversed. *You're supposed to talk to me Jay! ME!* The lift got to the top and they all jumped off. 
"Sungmin oppa race you to the bottom!" Jay said as she finished putting on her brace and pushed off. 
"Not fair!" He chuckled as he followed. Zelo watched them race down as he finished fastening his brace. He puffed his cheeks. 
"Aish Jjinja?! I can't do this!" A voice said. He turned and saw a girl , a noona, pouting. 
"Umm... Do you need help noona?" He asked. She looked up at him. 
"Wow... You're tall! And you're calling me noona?" 
"I'm born in '96," Zelo said. Her eyes widened. 
"Omo." Zelo just ignored that and knelt to fix her brace. "Thanks!" She gave him a big hug. He blinked and looked at her. "Oh I'm Jiwon by the way." Zelo helped her up. 
"I'm Zelo." She smiled. 
"Well Zelo race you to the bottom! Loser buys drinks," she said as she shuffled to the edge. 
"You're on!" He said as pushed off and skidded snow (accidentally) at Jiwon. 
"Yah!" 
 
"Noona has to buy me drinks~" Zelo said with a grin as they lined up. 
"So unfair. You shot snow in my face!" Jiwon said as she hit his head lightly. He pouted. 
"Mianhae noona." Meanwhile, Jay watched the two line up and laugh.  She puffed her cheek and stabbed the plate of cookies in front of her with a fork. 
"What's wrong Jay?" Sungmin asked. 
"Nothing," Jay replied with a half hearted smile. Sungmin raised an eyebrow and chuckled. 
"I think you're jealous~" He cooed. 
"What?! No!" Jay exclaimed. Sungmin ruffled her hair and and chuckled again. Jay stood up as Sungmin did and went over to the two. 
"Junhongie!" She said. 
"Jay," he said as Jiwon handed him his drink. 
"Who's this?" She asked. 
"This is Jiwon noona. Jiwon noona this is Jay, my school friend," Zelo said as he motioned to the two. Jay gave a slight death glare beside her sweet smile. Jiwon smiled and tried to avoid her glare. 
"Nice to meet you." Zelo stared at Jay. "Hey Zelo. Wanna go on a couple more runs? After that I need to head home with the rest of my band." Zelo nodded and grinned. 
"Arraseo noona~ Bye Jay!" He said with a wave. Jay halfheartedly waved back. Quickly, she grabbed Sungmin. 
"Oppa! We need to make Junhongie jealous!" 
"Bwoh?"
"Ppali!" Jay ran out with him and dragged him to the ski hill.