Chapter 27: First Official 'Date'

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 27: First Official 'Date'

 

 

 


(Before this song ends- JJ Project)


It's the New Year and school was beginning again.
 

"Yah Kyungie~ Want to go on a date as an official couple after school?" Zelo asked as they walked to school.
 

"Sorry Junhongie. I have a big competition for our cafe coming in February and I need to think of ideas. Plus I need to work there too," Jay said. Zelo pouted. "But we haven't been on a date yet!"
 

"We went to watch that movie with your Hyungs."
 

"That doesn't count!" Zelo whined.
 

"Sowwie oppa," Jay said with a little aegyo. Zelo just looked away. They walked to the classroom and stopped Jay before she went in. With a dramatic look, he said,"After school you're coming with me arraseo?" Jay, startled, nodded a bit. Zelo then gave a sweet smile, a peck on the cheek, and ran off to his classroom.

"Get on," Zelo said as he pulled up a double bike.

 

"Where'd you get this?" Jay asked as she got on the back.
 

"Himchan hyung has lots of connections. Ready to pedal?" Zelo asked. She nodded and he pushed off. They pedaled together  and Zelo steered around different streets.
 

"Yah Junhongie. Do you really think it's safe? There's still some snow," Jay asked as he noticed Zelo pedaled faster.
 

"It doesn't matter. We're almost there," Zelo replied as he pedaled a bit more and stopped at a bike rack. He helped her off and the two held hands.
 

"Where are we going?" Jay asked as they stopped at a crosswalk and Zelo fixed her scarf.
 

"Somewhere," he replied simply and tugged her along. They soon arrived at an entrance where Zelo punched in a code.

"Ta-Dah! Welcome to one of my favourite places, the B.A.P dance studio!" Zelo flicked the lights on. Jay settled on a bench as Zelo set up a song. "Ready to see your master oppa at work."  Jay smiled as Zelo got into position. A medley of B.A.P songs played as he did each routine. Jay was mesmerized at his movements. *Wow I can't believe my Junhongie oppa is that good at dancing.* He smiled as he finished. "So?" Jay clapped happily.

"Daebak! Lemme dance now!" Jay said as she jumped up and ran to change the song. Zelo slowly backed up to the bench and waited for her to start.

Let's go. S I S T-T A R Sistar

Zelo gasped.

 

"No way..." Jay smirked as she did the dance perfectly. Zelo felt himself drool at his y girlfriend doing body rolls and occasionally winking at her.
 

"Wow..." That's all Zelo could say. Jay flashed him a cute V sign.
 

"I know you're gonna ask how I learned it. Dancing is kinda a hobby for me. Well mostly covering dances," Jay said as she nodded.
 

"Why haven't you told me this?!"
 

"It was going to be a surprise~ Plus I don't dance much."
 

"We should dance together," Zelo said as he got up. He rushed to his iPod. "You know Only One by Boa?" Jay nodded her head.
 

"I don't know the dance though."
 

"I'll teach you baby~" Zelo said cutely as he extended his hand out to her. Jay laughed and gladly accepted his hand. The two then danced the night away to different duets.

--------

double update ^^ 

Links:

EXO with Kids

Random EXO Oneshots