Chapter 21: Ski Trip Part 3: Just the Two of Us

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))
Chapter 21: Ski Trip Part 3:Just The Two of Us

 
For the rest of the day, Jay followed around Zelo making sure she made him jealous. And she did. Jay was always puffing her cheeks, pouting and shredding snow in Zelo's face. 
 
"Bye Zelo! It was nice meeting you!" Jiwon said as she waved. He waved back with a grin as she stepped into the van that was picking her up. Turning around, he saw a puffed cheeked crossed armed Jay. 
"Are you okay Jay?" He asked. 
"Sure," she replied stubbornly. Zelo inwardly smiled. 
"I saw an arcade inside. Do you want to play some games with me, Kyungie?" Jay's eyes widened at the nickname and her cheeks grew red a bit. 
"Umm...Sungmin oppa's band is playing a song tonight...but okay!" She said with a smile. Zelo grinned in victory. *Yes! She's picking me over that bastard!* He casually grabbed her hand and dragged her inside. 
 
"I don't get this!" Jay complained in defeat as her character died. Zelo laughed. 
"Don't give up!" He said as he put in more money. 
"Wae~" She whined. 
"Because!" He put her hands on the buttons and she pouted. The game started with a beep and she tried to focus. Now she was down to her last life within the last five minutes. Zelo chuckled and placed his hands over hers. 
"This is how you do it!" He moved her hands in right movements. She looked at him as he played hovering over her hands. Examining his face, she gazed at his lips and gulped. "Hmm?" He looked straight at her and their lips brushed eachother. As if on cue, a couple of boys ran past and pushed Zelo's lips... 
 
...onto her cheek. The two then stared at eachother. Zelo backed away. 
"Umm... So when's hyung's concert thing?" Zelo asked as he scratched his nape. 
"In t-ten minutes..." Jay stuttered. Zelo nodded and took her hand. While the game blinked winner, the two walked to the concert. 
 
"Ah~ I don't really want to ski today," Ji Hye said to Jay as they ate breakfast. 
"Then what are you two lovebirds doing?" She asked. 
"Shopping in town!" Ji Hye said with a nod. Jay nodded slightly. "Wanna come? Jaehyung oppa and Sungmin oppa are coming. Jinseok said even Zelo is going." Jay's ears perked up. 
"Well I'll be lonely here so okay," Jay replied with a smile. Ji Hye giggled. 
"Sure~ You just want to be with Zelo~" She said. 
"N-No!" Jay stuttered. Ji Hye just giggled and the two put away their trays. 
 
"Okay so! We're going this way and you two to that way arraseo?" Jinseok said. Jay and Zelo gave a look at everyone. They were obviously pushing them to go shopping together. They sighed at the same time. Jay and Zelo walked around. Jay and Zelo didn't really go shopping so it was slightly awkward. Not forgetting the kiss, the two decided to go in a cafe. They both ordered a hot chocolate. After a long silence, Zelo finally spoke up. 
"So umm... What do you want for Christmas?" He asked. 
"Hmm... I like unique presents. Something that comes from the heart."
"And that is...?" Zelo asked awkwardly. Jay laughed slightly. 
"A  card, any food someone makes by themselves, a song..." At the word song, a light bulb lit in Zelo's head. "Those are my ideal gifts but I still appreciate the other gifts." Zelo nodded. 
"Oh! Your birthday is three days after Christmas right?" Jay nodded firmly. Zelo's grin grew as he knew exactly what he was going to do after the trip.