Chapter 3: It's My Food!

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 3: It's my food!

 

 

The last bell rang and Zelo was walking out of class. "Junhongie!" A voice called out.

Zelo turned around hoping that it might be Jay but it wasn't. "How was your first day of school?" Jongup asked. "Good. Hard. Tiring. Just an extension of middle school," Zelo complained. Jongup laughed. "You'll get used to it. Meet any friends?"

Zelo looked straight and saw Jay walking with Ji Hye. "Maybe one. Jinseok is in my class again," Zelo said. "Cool. Any girls?" Jongup asked. Zelo was still staring at Jay walking out of the school.

"Umm...no. Oh hyung I have to get my skateboard. See you at home,"Zelo said as he ran the other way. He ran to the front of the school and took his skateboard out of his backpack. *I can't believe hyung didn't see my skateboard.*

"Bye Ji Hye," he heard Jay say. He then quickly rode over to her. "Hey." "Oh Junhongie hey. Nice skateboard," Jay said as she looked at the skateboard. "You skateboard too?" He asked.

She nodded. "Only sometimes. I still need some work," She said with a slight laugh. Zelo nodded. "Maybe I can teach you," Zelo said. "Jjinja?!" He nodded. Jay smiled. "Thanks." He grinned "No problem."

"I'll see you tomorrow Junhongie. Annyeong!" Jay said as she got on her bus. "Wait!" He said suddenly. She got off and pouted. "You made me miss my bus," She said.

He quickly handed her some leggings. "So no one can see your pink with purple polka dots," he said as he looked away and blushed. Jay froze and blushed almost as much as him as she took the leggings. "T-Thanks..." she stuttered.

Zelo turned around. "Put them on quickly. No one's around," he stammered. She nodded and put them on quickly. "Done," she said. She looked at the leggings satisfied. They were pretty.

"How'd you get this?" He shrugged. "I dropped by a nearby store..." he said as he scratched his head. Jay smiled. "Thanks for looking out for me." He smiled back then she hit him on the head. "Yah! What the hell!" He said as he rubbed his head.

"That's for looking up my skirt ert," she said as she stuck out her tongue. Just then the bus came and Jay said her goodbyes to Zelo. As he waved at her as she sat onto the bus, he just remembered he was supposed to get on too.

The next day... "Oppa I'm going early!" Jay said at the door. "Wae? You usually like your sleep," Hyukjin said with a laugh. "I want to drop by the bakery to get breakfast. Auntie is making my favourite patbingsoo," Jay said. "Oh speaking of the bakery, Yoojoon hyung is coming back," Hyukjin said.

"Jjinja?! Wow!" Jay said excitedly. "Why do you like him so much anyways?" Hyukjin grumbled. "Because he's so handsome and nice and is nothing like you," Jay said as she stuck out her tongue.

Hyukjin glared and Jay left the house. "Auntie~" Jay said as she came into the cafe. "Jaekyung!" She said as she went out and hugged her. Jay smiled. "Auntie do you have the patbingsoo ready yet?" Jay asked.

"Almost. Wait a few minutes okay?" Jay nodded and sat in a seat by the counter. "Auntie when is Yoojoon oppa coming?" She asked. "Around when you finish school," she replied. "Will I be at the bakery alone then?" She asked.

"Only for a little." Jay nodded. Her aunt then passed a container to her. "Here. Take it to school with you. You don't want to be late," She said. Jay nodded.

"Nae! Bye Auntie!" Jay took the container and smiled as she walked to school. Zelo huffed as he placed he kicked his skateboard up. He walked to class and plopped in his seat exhausted.

"What's wrong with you?" Jay said as she ate a spoon of patbingsoo. "I don't know. I just feel exhausted. I really need something refreshing right now," he said as he looked over at her. They both stared at the patbingsoo. Jay sighed.

"Want some?" She asked as she held the container out to him. "Thanks," he said as he took some and ate it. His eyes widened. "This is amazing!" He scooped more into his mouth. Jay gaped in shock. "J-Junhongie! That's my favourite patbingsoo! My aunt made that for my breakfast!" Jay said.

"Wow you're aunt is awesome," Zelo said as he shoveled the rest in his mouth and handed her the container. Her cheeks turned red as smoke fumes from her ears. "YAAAAAH!!!" She yelled. Zelo blinked.

She took the container and hit his head. "THAT. WAS. MY. FAVOURITE. PATBINGSOO!!!" She said as she continued to hit him. "You said I can have some!" He said as he tried to cover his head. "But only a little!!!" Jay shouted again.

Just then they both heard laughing. They both looked up and saw a teacher. "You two remind me of my Seohyunnie and I," he said. "Are you our teacher?" Jay asked. He nodded. "What happened to the old ssaem from yesterday?" Zelo asked.

"He was a substitute. I had plans yesterday,"he said. "Call me Mr.Jung formally but otherwise Yonghwa oppa or Yonghwa hyung. I'll be your...music and sometimes math teacher. Any questions?" They all shook their heads no.

He nodded. "Now let's start class." "Hey where can I get that awesome patbingsoo?" Zelo asked. "Jjang Bakery. I work there plus my aunt owns the place," Jay said as they walked to the bus.

"Where's that?" He asked. "I'll show you," Jay said as she walked on the bus. "Oh! Plus today one of my favourite people is coming back." "Who's that?" Zelo said as he sat next to her on the bus. "You'll see~ He just finished culinary school and came back to work! Plus he makes patbingsoo two times better than the one we ate today," Jay said.

"Jjinja?!" She nodded. "We're here!" Jay said as she dragged Zelo off the bus. Zelo stared at the bakery. "Welcome to Jjang Bakery."

-------

yaaaaay new update! And meet my new co author Cherrytomato_junhong! Since Im forever mobile she edits my chappies for me ^^ Say hi to her~ I'll try to update more guys~ Rememer to comment and subscribe ^^ Pai pai~