Chapter 15: Bare face, makeup face you're pretty either way

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 15: Bare face, makeup face you're pretty either way

 
Jay stretched as she sat up on her bed. She touched her cheek and grew pink.
 
"A kiss on the cheek..." She shook her head and got out of bed. After brushing her teeth and tying up her hair, she went down.
 
"Yah move out of the way oppa," Jay said as she sat next to him on the couch.
 
"Shiro. I'm watching a funny show."
 
"Well I need to watch my recording of Music Bank," Jay said an Hyukjin sighed and moved over.
 
Jay stared at the screen as Beast were half way through their performance. The doorbell then rang.
 
"Oppa go get it." Hyukjin stood up and opened the door. "Oh it's you."
 
"Is Jay there?"
 
"Yeah," Hyukjin turned, "Jay your boyfriend's here!"
 
"I don't have a  boyfriend!" She called back and Zelo laughed slightly. Jay went to the front.
"Junhongie Annyeong!" She greeted as she waved and peeked behind the wall. Zelo looked up.
 
"Woah..." Jay blinked.
 
"Oh right I'm in my bare face," Jay said with a giggle.
 
"You don't look that different," Zelo said as he walked in. Jay sat on the couch.
 
"Thanks." Zelo stood awkwardly.
 
"Sit Junhongie!" She patted the spot next to her. He nodded and sat next to her. "Why'd you come over?"
 
"Needed fresh air I guess," he replied. *That's not at all what happened...*
 
{What really happened at the BAP house}
 
"KIM HIMCHAN I'MMA KILL YOU IF YOU EVER GET DRUNK AGAIN," Yongguk yelled.
 
"I DIDN'T GET DRUNK I JUST BROUGHT SOME GIRLS HOME."
 
"THEN WHY DID YOU HAVE A BEER BREATH?!" Zelo looked at Jongup.
 
"Better go to Jay's," He whispered. Zelo nodded. "Ask her to come see the performance. She'll definitely love that." Zelo grinned.
 
"Text me hyung when everything is back to normal." Jongup nodded. Zelo grabbed his jacket, backpack and skateboard.
 
"I'm going out~" He called out not so loudly. He then dashed off.
 
"So you eat breakfast yet?" Jay asked. He shook his head. "I'll just tell oppa to make extras. OPPA!!!"
 
"WHAT."
 
"MAKE ANOTHER CUP."
 
"WAE."
 
"FOR JUNHONGIE."
 
"YOU MEAN YOUR BOYFRIEND OKAY SURE."
 
"SHUDDAP." Jay turned to Zelo. "Excuse for a second." Jay dashed to the kitchen. "YAAAH."
 
"WHAT," Hyukjin replied.
 
"PABO."
 
"OH THANKS."
 
"Just make an extra."
 
"I did, idiot." Jay stuck out her tongue. "I'm so glad in moving out next week."
 
"But I'll miss you~" Jay said with aegyo.
 
"Tch. Liar."
 
"No~!" He chuckled slightly and ruffled her hair as he handed her a cup. "I bet you'll have better breakfasts when I'm gone."
 
"I like your lazy breakfasts."
 
"SURE~" He walked past her. Jay followed and sat next to Zelo. He had wide eyes watching the TV.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"SNSD is so beautiful," he said with glowing eyes. Hyukjin joined in and Jay laughed.
 
"Crazy fanboys."
 
"Yeah and crazy fangirl. MISS YANG YOSEOB!" Hyukjin said. Zelo looked at Jay and Jay was flustered.
 
"Y-Yah! Oppa!" She said as he laughed. Zelo chuckled slightly as the performance was over. "So why'd you come over?" Jay asked as they ate cereal.
 
"Oh I wanted to ask if you wanted to see me perform."
 
"Perform?"
 
"Yeah. It's at this club."
 
"The one that let's underage kids in?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"YOU'RE PERFORMING THERE?! NO WAY YOU'RE IN B.A.P?!" Hyukjin said.
 
"How'd you know?"
 
"I knew because I'm performing there too and B.A.P took our spot so we have to go last," Hyukiin grumbled. Zelo laughed slightly.
 
"Mianhae hyung."
 
"I guess I'll see you then," Jay said.
 
"Yeah," Zelo said with a smile. "And can you take me back to Ailee noona? My hair needs to be dyed again." Jay smiled.
 
"No problem!" They both smiled as they finished their breakfasts, eager to get out of the awkward atmosphere of Hyukjin grinning.
 
"Jay you should dye your hair a bit too," Ailee said.
 
"But hair doesn't look good with many colours," Jay said.
 
"Maybe add a bit of red or brown," Zelo said.
 
"Redish brown!" Ailee said suddenly. Jay laughed.
 
"Probably not. Maybe I'll come next week with an idea."
 
"Okay..." Ailee said as she slightly pouted.
 
"Thanks again," Zelo said. She smiled.
 
"No problem Zelo. Anytime you come again with Jay," She said with a giggle.
 
"Bye unnie!" Jay said. The two waved and walked out. As soon as they walked in front of Jay's house, Jay waved. "See you later."
 
"Yeah. And you know what to wear in clubs right?"
 
"Yeah short shirts short skirts and short high heels."
 
"If you wear high heels you'll be taller than me!" Zelo said. Jay laughed.
 
"See you later shorty." Zelo waved and laughed as he walked away nervous as hell but with the widest grin on his face.