Chapter 9: New Look and New Kingka

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 9: New Look and New Kingka

 

 

 

"Unnie I got a new customer!!!" Jay said as she dragged Zelo into the salon. "Jjinja?!" A girl popped up. Zelo bowed slightly. Jay giggled and dragged him to a seat. "Sit. Ailee unnie will come soon," She said as she walked away.

Zelo waited uncomfortably in the chair. "Mianhaeyo. I had to finish someone's hair. I'm Ailee," Ailee said as she put her hands on his shoulders. Zelo blushed madly. "You're pretty," he blurted out. She chuckled. "Many saengs think that. So how do you want your?"

"Like this unnie!" Jay said as she showed her the picture. "Wow~ It fits you but maintaining it will be hard," Ailee informed. "Are you okay if you have to wake up at least an hour earlier to do your hair?" Zelo shrugged. "Okay let's start! Jay grab my tools." Jay nodded and ran off.

Ailee then felt his hair. "So what's your relationship with Jay?" She asked as she leaned on his head. "Friends." "Girlfriend boyfriend?" "A-Aniyo!" Ailee chuckled as Jay came back.

"Here unnie!" Ailee took one. "Let's start transformation." Ailee was on to the finishing touched as Jay came back from the cafe across the street. "Thanks Jay," Ailee said as she took her coffee.

"Here's your drink Junhong," Jay said as she sat in the chair beside them and placed the drink on the counter in front of the mirror. "Thanks." "Done!" Ailee announced. Jay gasped and Zelo grinned. "You look so awesome!" He made a peace sign in the mirror.

"Take a picture with me!!!" She took out her camera and they both made peace signs. Zelo blushed as Jay came close to him. "Wow it came out pretty!" Ailee said as she looked at the picture. Jay nodded and then got a text. She pressed a button and her phone read it out to her.

[Yah! Jay! Pabo-yah! Where are you?! Yoojoon hyung is coming!-Hyukjin]

"I got to go! Bye Junhong! Bye Ailee unnie!" She ran out with her bag. Zelo slightly waved back and got up. "Do I have to pay?" "Aniyo. If you are gonna become Jay's namja chingoo then nope."

Zelo blushed at the thought but managed a smile. He waved then left.

"Aish I can't find it!" Zelo said over the phone. "I left it at your house because I didn't have it with me!" Jay replied. Zelo held his phone between his shoulder and head. "Jjinja if the Hyungs find it I'll see you at my funeral," Zelo said as he searched Jongup's bed.

"Yah! Choi Junhong! Come down for dinner!" Yongguk yelled. "Nae!" "I remember! I left it on the roof!" Jay said suddenly. Zelo gulped. His Hyungs never let him go in the roof. "Arraseo. I'll bring it to you tomorrow Nae?" Zelo said as he went down the stairs and looked around.

"I could just come over." "No!" "Wae?" "Hyungs." "Fine. See you tomorrow. I can't wait to see everyone's face to see your new hair." Zelo smiled. "Bye."

He hung up his cellphone and shoved it in his pocket. "What took you so long?" Youngjae said. He didn't reply and started eating. "What the hell happened to your hair?!" Yongguk said. "Jinseok's friend suggested it so I have it a try," Zelo said as he stuffed more rice in his mouth.

"Be right back." Zelo raced upstairs and climbed into the roof. He grabbed Jay's skateboard and went back in. "When did you get a purple skateboard?!" Daehyun said. "I don't know." Zelo shrugged. "Where are you going?" Himchan said.

"Urgent stuff. Bye." Jongup stared at Zelo's half empty bowl and looked up. "It must be a girl." They all laughed except Jongup. "Junhong said he wouldn't get a girlfriend till after one of us has a girlfriend," Yongguk said.

"I wonder how important it is. He didn't finish his rice." They all looked mysteriously at it and then continue to eat.

Zelo rang Jay's doorbell. Jay opened the door. "Junhong." "Here's your skateboard. I was afraid it would have fallen off the roof or I would forget to give it to you tomorrow."

"Thanks. Want to come in?" He nodded and stepped in. "Yoojoon oppa is here too." "Hey Zelo right?" Yoojoon said. "Nae," Zelo said as he sat down. "What are you eating?" "I made kimchi pancakes," Jay said as she held them out to Zelo.

He took one and put in his bowl that Jay had out. "That bowl was actually for Hyukjin oppa but he's always out." Zelo nodded and ate the pancake. "Wow~" She grinned and they continued to eat. "It's like I'm watching lost twins eating," Yoojoon said. They both looked up at him with food stuffed in their cheeks.

He chuckled and they looked at eachother and continued to eat.

"Yah! Mr.Kingka!" Jay yelled to Zelo as he walked down the street. Zelo turned and slung his headphones on his neck. "Mr.Kingka?"

"You're gonna mess up your hair pabo yah," she said as she fixed his hair. He watched her hands and look at her face close to his. *Wow. She's so pretty.* He blushed slightly. "If you keep this up, you'll never be a Kingka."

"Why do I have to be a kingka?!" He complained. "I don't know. I just think you will be with this hair style," Jay said as she finished fixing his hair. "Everytime I see you like this I think KINGKA."

He laughed and they both walked into the schoolyard. "ZELO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!" Jinseok said. "He looks so much better right?" Jay said. Ji Hye nodded. "Daebak~ If only Jinseokkie oppa looked good in that kind of hair."

Jay and Ji Hye giggled and walked towards the school. "When are you two gonna date?" Ji Hye asked. "We're just friends!" Jay said. "You're freaking out~ You love him," Ji Hye said as they got to their lockers.

"I got to go to class. Go to your boyfie," Jay said as she grabbed a textbook. "And you see yours too," Ji Hye said. Jay laughed slightly and they both headed to class.

---------

Yaaaaaaay update~ none of my subbies talk to me though :( Y U NO LOVE ME GUYS!?! ;~; Anyways remember to subscribe and comment~ ppyong~