Chapter 25: Birthday Confession

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 25: Birthday Confession


(Happy Birthday- B.A.P) 
*HIGHLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO SONG WHILE READING. BUT DONT LISTEN TILL YOU SEE THE LYRICS :)*

 

"ASDFGHJKL SHIZ I'M LATE!" Zelo shouted as he shot up and hit his head on the bottom of Jongup's bunk. He grabbed his iPod and his ear buds. Still in his pjs, he dashed down the stairs and out the door.

"Yah! Choi Junhong!" Yongguk called but he was already out the front gate when he bumped into someone.

"AH!" She screamed and fell down.

"Jay!" He said as he helped her up. "Why are you here?"

"Like I said, the first thing I wanted to see on my birthday is you, pabo." She scanned him up and down while panting. "I see pjs are the new thing." Zelo looked down and laughed.

"Well I'm not the only one!" He said as he pointed at her oversized t-shirt and pants. "The bunny slippers sure add a lot."

"Yah! I woke up late," she said while she hit him lightly and laughed. They stood there gazing at eachother to catch their breaths for an awkward minute beofre Zelo too out his iPod. 

"Here. Put this in." He handed her a headphone.

"waeyo?" She blinked and put it in her ear.

"It's part one of your birthday gift," he said with a smile while pressing play. 

 

Listen babe, i’ll dedicate this song for you.
 
Neomu haengbokhan moseup nae yeope inneun neo
Oneureul gidaryeosseo neoui saengireul
 
Jay smiled as the song went on and Zelo gazed at her. He looked at her face features and unconciously reached out and caressed her cheek. At the touch, she blinked. 
 
Happy birthday to you
Areumdaun nae sarang
Baby, only for you
Niga isseo haengbokhae
Happy birthday to you
Oneulcheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
Urin hamkke halgeoya
 
Yongguk's part started playing and Jay gasped.
 
"omo your hyung's voice!" 
 
"Yeah..." Zelo wrapped his arms around her waist as she blushed. The two gazedin eachother's eyes. Jay's heart skipped a beat and so did Zelo's. 
 
Oerowo neo eomneun bami
Changgasairo bichineun haessal gateun neo
Neon nal kkaeugo utge hae teukbyeolhae neon jom dareun geol
 
Sesang mueotboda deo naege sojunghan neo
Neol wihae junbihan mam badajugenni
 
Nal boneun neoui misoga oh neomu neomu nuni busyeo
Neol wihaeseo nan jeo byeoreul ttada jugo sipeo
 
Happy birthday to you
Areumdaun nae sarang
Baby, only for you
Niga isseo haengbokhae
Happy birthday to you
Oneulcheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
Urin hamkke halgeoya
 
Just then Zelo's part played. Jay's lipps curled into a smile.
 
"it's you..." She said softly. Zelo nodded anad leaned in a bit. Their foreheads touched.
 
Hoksina niga nal miwohalkka gaseum jorineun nae maeum ara?
Naege neobakken eomneun geol neomani nal utge handaneun geot
 
Niga dareun geon su manheun saramdeul sogeseodo boyeo
Banjjakgeorineun nun, ipsul niga yeope isseumyeon maeumi nohyeo
 
Areumdaungeol neol naeryeojun sinkke nan gamsahae
Hangsang idaero isseojwo nae ane i will kiss you baby
Saengil chukhahae
 
After those lines played, as if time slowed for a moment, Zelo captured Jay's lips. His feelings poured out in his song and were all revealed to Jay, who gladly returned them by kissing back. Her eyes fluttered close and so did his as the kiss lasted for the rest of the song. The two never wanted this moment to end and to make it even better, snow drifted down around them, making it the best birthday and winter kiss. 
 
Oneulcheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
Urin hamkke halgeoya
 
Zelo slowly pulled away and the two stared into eachother's eyes.
 
"Jay, I wrote this song just for you. You like unique gifts right?" She nodded.
 
"Nae."
 
"Well that's just part one. Before I give you part two, I have a confession to make. Jang Jaekyung, I like you. It's obvious now since I kissed you but I just felt like saying it out loud. I really like you. I like you height, your food, your smile, the way your head fits on my shoulder and a million reasons more. And even though it's your birthday can you give me one thing?"
 
"What thing?"
 
"For you to say yes to this. Jang Jaekyung will you be my girl?" 
 
------------------------------
Even though im on semi hiatus I got on a computer and updated this beautiful chappie :) Hope you enjoy :) SORRY IF THERE IS ANY  MISTAKES!!!!