Chapter 24: Christmas Date Part 2

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 24: Christmas Date Part 2 

 

 

(White Love- Starship Planet) 

 

"Hey hyung your disguise isn't very convincing," Jongup told HImchan.

"Pfft yeah it is," himchan said as he adjusted a fake mustache. Jongup shook his head and they followed the two out of the shop. 

 

"YAH JANG HYUKJIN. COME BACK HERE!" Ailee yelled down the sidewalk.

"No! I need to make sure that young man doesn't lay a finger on my little Jay's -" Ailee hit his head. 

"Pabo please. Guys are so pretective and snoopy. Let the kids have some alone time~" she said as they watched the two walk out of the cafe. Soon two figures followed them. 

"ARE THOSE RAPISTS?!?!?!?!?!" Hyukjin suddenly  shouted. The two figures blinked and looked at Hyukjin. Ailee smacked his head gaain. 

"You pabo! Even if they were, that Junhongie kid would protect her!'

"Excuse me did you say Junhongie?" One asked. Ailee blinked.

"Yes...." She replied hesitantly. He flashed a cute smile. 

"I'm Zelo's hyung, Jongup," he introduced himself. Ailee then face palmed,

"You guys are stalking their date too?!"

"Yeah~ I've never seen Junhong so happy!" Himchan said. Ailee shook her head as Hyukjin looked frantically everywhere.

"WHERE'D THEY GO?"

"I think I heard something about Christmas carnival..."

"LET'S GO!" HImchan and Hyukjin said together as they marched ahead as the two others shook their heads.

 

Meanwhile, the two arrived at the carnival.

"What should we do first?" Zelo asked as he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Hmm... OH MAY GOSH that's the cutest Santa panda ever!" Jay squealed. Zelo chuckled.

"I bet I can win that for you~"

"Well I can win it by myself," she retorted while sticking out her tongue.

"is that a challenge?" The two then walked over to the stand. The game was to shoot as many basketballs in the hoops within two minutes. Jay puffed her cheeks as she laid down some money.

"Hopefully those short classes pay off," she mumbled to herself as they both started shooting. Jay missed a few but so far Zelo was getting them all in. Jay watched him as he flicked his hair to keep it out of his face. "Hey junhongie it's SNSD!" Jay shouted.

"WHAT WHERE?" He looked to the left and she stole some of his basketballs and shot in as many as she could. 

"Time's up!" The attendant announced.

"Yes! I win!" Jay cheered as she danced around. Zelo poued and crossed his arms.

"I demand a rematch!" Jay laughed and pointed at th epanda as the worker took it off the shelf and handed it to her. Jay put on a big grin as Zelo trudged off. The two walked to the Ferris wheel and stepped inside. They sat across from eachoterh and Jay laughed at Zelo's pouty face.

"Yah~' Jay said as she used one of the panda's paws to poke his cheek.

"I can't believe I lost," he  muttered. This time Jay pouted.

"yah I'll give you a piggyback ride when this ride is finished if you want," Jay bribed. Zelo perked up a bit. 

"...okay." Jay smiled as she hugged him and he slowly hugged back.

 

The ride soon ended and when they were about to step off the attendant stopped hem.

"Couples are required to have a kiss under the mistletoe in the cart," he said with a grin. The two had turned immediately red. The attendant tapped his foot. "Well?" Zelo turned to Jay. She immediately gazzed into his eyes as Zelo leaned in. He moved closer and closer. Jay's eyes shut as his nose touched heres. Zelo stared at her face. *Mianhae.... I'm  not ready yet...* He quickly pecked her forehead and took her hand. 

"Done. Let's go," he said as he dragged her along. Flustered Jay blinked as her dragged her out of the carnival. "It's late. I told Yongguk hyung I'd be be back for Christmas dinner with everyone."

"Oh..." Jay replied still in a daze. 

"I-I'll walk you home though," he quickly added. Jay smiled a bit.

"Arraseo. I owe you  a piggyback ride,"  Jay said as she crouched down a bit.

"are you sur eabout this?" Zelo sadi as he stepped closer.

"I'll be fine! I carry Hyukjin oppa all the time," Jay assured. Zelo hesitantly climbed on her baack and slung his arms around her neck. "Yah! You have to hold my Santa Panda!" Zelo nodded and held it for her. She puffed her cheeks and began walking slowly.  "You're waaaaaaaaaaay bigger thann Hyukjin oppa," she complianed.

"I'm sorry but who said they could handle it?"

"That doesn't mean I can't carry you!" Jay quickened her pace and Zelo grinned victoriously.

 

"It was really fun today, Junhongie," Jay said as she stopped at her house.

"yeah let's do it sometime again," he said.

"yeah. When I'm free. I think I'll be busy working for the next few days," Jay said with a sligh tlaugh. She then leaned up and kissed his cheek. "But on my birthday I swear you'll be the first thing I go to arraseo?"

"Okay!" Zelo replied in cute English. They both smiled as Jay turned to go inside while Zelo turned to head home. 

------------------

Hey guys! I'm putting this story on semi-hiatus due to my editor on hiatus and school stuff and I'm running out of ideas. Well I'll try to update myself if I can access a computer. Well anyways hope you liked the chappie and sorry for any mistakes ^^