Chapter 4:Jjang Bakery and B.A.P's Home

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 4: Jjang Bakery and B.A.P's Home

 

"I see why it's called Jjang Bakery now," Zelo said as he went in with Jay. "Why?" Jay said with a laugh. "Because you guys have REALLY good looking cakes plus your last name is Jang," He joked with a grin.

Jay laughed and went inside. "Auntie~" She called out. "She went out to buy some things," a voice said. Jay smiled widely as a man walked out. "Yoojoon oppa!" She ran and hugged him. He smiled and hugged back.

"It's nice to see my Kyungie," he said. "Oppa this is my friend Junhongie," Jay said as she motioned to Zelo. He bowed slightly. "Annyeonghaseyo Choi Junhong imnida but call me Zelo," he said awkwardly.

Yoojoon smiled and offered a hand. "Nice to meet you Zelo. I'm Kyungie's cousin Yoojoon," He said. Zelo shook his hand and smiled slightly. *What a relief.* "You're really tall."

"Yeah..." Zelo scratched his head. "I don't want to grow anymore." Yoojoon laughed. "Oppa what are you decorating?" Jay asked as she stared at the half decorated cake. "It's a cheesecake." "Jjinja?!" Jay said.

He nodded. "One of my Hyungs loves cheesecake. Do you have another one I can bring home to my Hyungs?" Zelo asked. Yoojoon thought for a moment. "Ah! I have one in the fridge in the back," Yoojoon said.

"How much is it?" "Ayy you're Jay's new friend. You can have it for free today," Yoojoon said as he slapped him on the back. "Jjinja?" Zelo said. He nodded. "But next time I'll give you it half off." "Sweet!" Zelo said.

Yoojoon smiled and headed to the back. "Yoojoonie oppa seems to like you," Jay said as Zelo sat next to her at the counter. "I know. It's strange. Most people get intimidated by my curly blonde hair," Zelo said. "Plus my height." Jay laughed.

Yoojoon came out with a box. "Here you go Zelo." "Thanks hyung. I better go. My Hyungs will probably be looking for me," Zelo said as he got up. "Don't you want stay for some of Yoojoonie oppa's famous patbingsoo?" Jay said. Zelo immediately sat back down. Jay laughed again.

"I guess the Hyungs can wait," Zelo said as he grinned and leaned on the table. They both smiled and waited for the patbingsoo. Zelo tried to walk sneakily in the house. "Yah Choi Junhong," a deep voice said.

Zelo sighed. "Hey Yongguk hyung," He said. "Where have you been?" Yongguk said sternly. Zelo blinked then looked at the cake. "I got cake," he said as he held it out.

Yongguk's eyes widened. "You spent money on this cake?! You pabo! This is so expensive,he said. "I actually got it for free," Zelo said with a grin.

Just then Daehyun came dashing to them. "I smell cheesecake," he said as he stared at the cake box. Zelo walked past Daehyun. "Got it for you hyung," Zelo said as he patted his back and headed upstairs. He put his bag on his chair and laid on his bed.

"Hey you're home late," Jongup said as he looked up from his textbook and adjusted his glasses. "I know," Zelo said as he looked at the clock and groaned. Zelo looked over at Jongup. "Help me hyung?" Zelo asked.

Jongup sighed and nodded. Just then Zelo's cellphone rang. He stared at the unknown number but still answered. "Hey Junhongie!" A voice said. Zelo blinked and walked in the hall. "Kyungie?" He said in disbelief. "Yeah. I need help with homework." Zelo groaned. "I haven't even started mine," he complained.

Just then Youngjae came out of his room. "Who are you talking to Junhongie?" He asked. Zelo covered his cellphone. "Jinseok," he replied as he went downstairs. "Still~ I need your help~" Jay pleaded over the phone.

"I'm not exactly the smartest kid in the world," he said as he went into the kitchen. "All you have to do for me is read out some pages in the History textbook," Jay said. "Can't you read them yourself?!" Zelo said. There was a slight pause then Jay spoke up. "Just come to the bakery tomorrow then. Bye." She hung up and Zelo stared curiously at the phone as he went upstairs.

-----------

Happy Almost Valentines day guys~ (well where I am) I hope you like the chappie today~ I might post a special oneshot tomorrow kekeke Idunno~ Well remember to subscribe and comment! ^^ And read my co author's story too! ------> You Changed Me For the Better ^^