Chapter 12: Jongup Finds Out

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))
Chapter 12: Jongup finds Out
 
 
Running around like a wild pig, Jay was obviously nervous. 
"Ottokae!!! Junhong I'm so nervous!!!" Jay said as she huged his arm. 
"Eww you're sweating," Zelo said as he shrugged her off. "Don't be so scared. It's just a test." 
"JUST A TEST IS A MAJOR THING FOR ME," Jay said as she pouted. Zelo held her shoulders and faced her. 
"You'll be fine. I'm nervous for mine too but I just take deep breaths." He breathed in and out. "Now you try." She breathed in and out. 
"Wow. Thanks Junhong!" He smiled. 
"Fighting!" He said. Jay then hugged him.
"You made me feel so relaxed. Gomawo." He beamed. 
"No problem, Jay." 
"Will you take the test with me?" She asked suddenly. 
"Bwoh?!" 
"I'm allowed to have anyone be in the same test room with me. Only if you want to that is..." She looked down and played with her feet. Zelo thought for a moment. 
"Sure I guess..." 
"Jjinja?!" She hugged him tightly. 
"I'm definately gonna pass now!" She ran off excitedly as Zelo laughed. 
 
Jay fidgeted nervously inside the room. She then looked out the window and looked at Zelo who gave her two thumbs up. She smiled and her tester came in. She breathed out. 
"I'm ready." 
 
It was the end of the day and Zelo was walking home with Jongup. 
"Junhongie!!! Junhongie!!!" Jay called as she ran after him. He turned slightly and felt a force almost push him down. Jay hugged him tight. "You're the best!!!" 
"Me?" 
"Yes you? Blue haired tall giant you!" 
"What the hell..." Jay ruffled and kissed his cheek. Zelo face immediately turned red. 
"I'll buy you anything you want later Junhongie! Bye!!!" Jay said as she let go and rushed away. Zelo just stared in her direction. 
"Zelo? Junhong?" Jongup said as he waved a hand in front of his face. Zelo then began to fall backwards. Jongup caught him in time. "I knew it was a girl!" Jongup dragged him to a nearby bench and waited for him to wake up. 
 
~Zelo's Dream~ 
Zelo groggily sat up. 
"What happened?" He groaned as he held his head. 
"I kissed you baby~" Jay said. 
"Holy crap..." He jumped a little to see Jay beside him. They were in a bedroom and it was dark. *Holy crap I'm experiencing arent I?* And she wasn't the usual Jay. She was a...yJay. Zelo's eyes widened as she crawled closer to him. "W-What are you doing Jay?" Her hand caressed the side of his face. 
"Would you like another kiss to wake you up?" She leaned in as Zelo leaned away. 
 
[[End of Dream]]
"AHHHHHH!!!!" Zelo screamed as he shot straight up. He hit his head against Jongup's head. 
"Geez you must have had an exciting dream," Jongup said as he rubbed his head. Zelo's face was growing pink. Jongup looked at him. "Who was that girl?" 
"What girl?" Zelo said quickly. 
"That girl who kissed your cheek." Zelo blushed even more. 
"She's just a friend hyung!!! Please don't tell anyone else!!! I know about my promise and if Yongguk hyung sees he'll misunderstand please please please please," Zelo pleaded. Jongup laughed. 
"Okay I won't. But let me meet her at least," Jongup said. Zelo smiled and nodded. 
"Of course you can meet Jay!" Zelo said as he hopped up. Zelo then took out his skateboard and rode as Jongup followed chuckling at Zelo. 
 
"HOW COME YOU'RE SO LATE?!? WHAT THE HELL I HAVE TO WORK YOU KNOW!!!" Jay raged. Zelo pouted. 
"Mianhae." Jay sighed and ruffled his hair. 
"I can't be too mad~ You did help me pass my test." 
"I did?" She nodded. 
"With a glorious B." 
"You got a B?! No way! I got like a D..." Zelo said as he scratched the back of his neck. Jay laughed and saw Jongup. 
"Is that one of your Hyungs?" 
"Yeah. He kinda found out but he won't tell anyone right hyung?" Zelo said as he put his arm around Jongup. He nodded. Jay smiled. 
"Thanks. I'm Jang Jaekyung but call me Jay," She said as she put out her hand. He shook it. 
"Moon Jongup imnida. Nice to meet you." 
"Nice to meet you too. Now Junhongie since your late you have to help me make some stuff for the bakery," Jay said. 
"Do I get to eat after?" He asked. She rolled her eyes. 
"Of course pabo." 
"Yes!" She laughed and headed inside. 
"I see why you like her." 
"What?! We're just friends hyung!" Zelo said. 
"Oh so then I can flirt with her?" He said. 
"Hyung!" Jongup laughed and they followed Jay inside.