Chapter 19: Ski Trip Part 1: Competition

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))
Chapter 19: Ski Trip Part 1: Competition
 
 
 
Snow lightly fell as Jay and Zelo ate icecream. 
"Icecream icecream I'll melt you down like icecream~" They sang in their out of tune voices. Jay laughed. 
"This is fun! Icecream in the winter!" Jay said. 
"You've never had it before in the winter?" Zelo gasped. She shook her head as they came up to Jay's house. 
"Oh hey Junhongie. You should come to Ji Hye's cousin with me and Ji Hye," She said. 
"I don't know if my Hyungs will let me." 
"I already asked Jongup oppa and he says he has a plan. So in two days the Seo can will pick you up arraseo?" Jay smiled and Zelo unconsciously nodded. She waved and went inside while Zelo did backflips in his heart all the way home. 
 
"Yah! Junhongie! Ppali! The Hyungs are gone so you can go!" Jongup said as he shook Zelo. Zelo groaned and rolled over. Jongup crossed his arms. 
"Fine don't see Jay then." 
"I'm up!" He shot up. He quickly got his bag and raced downstairs. Smiling, he saw the car waiting for him. 
"Yah! Junhongie! You're such a slow poke!" Jay shouted from the back of the van. He quickly waved at Jongup and hopped into the van. Casually he sat next to Jay and smiled. 
 
For the next few hours, Zelo and Jay played games, listened to music, ate snacks and eventually fell asleep on each other's shoulders. 
 
"WE'RE HERE LOVEBIRDS!" Jinseok yelled at the two. Zelo jumped up but Jay was still asleep. 
"YAH! JANG JINSEOK!" He swore. Jinseok grinned and Zelo chased him out of the van. Ji Hye stepped out and met someone. 
"Sungmin oppa Jay fell asleep." He chuckled. 
"Like always. I'll bring her inside." He climbed in and carefully undid her seatbelt. Jay stirred and slowly opened her eyes to meet Sungmin's. 
"Sungmin oppa!" She said. He smiled. 
"Hey there princess." He helped her out of the van and they hugged. 
 
After plummeting Jinseok with snowballs, Zelo went back to van to see Jay happily chatting with Sungmin. 
"Jay," he said as he walked over to them. 
"Junhongie! Where's you go?" She asked as she brushed snow off his coat. He grinned. 
"Just killing Jinseok with snowballs. Who's this?" He said putting emphasis on this. Sungmin waved. 
"Ah you must be Jay's new friend she's been talking about. I'm her friend Sungmin." Zelo eyes him. *Crap this guy's taller than me!* Zelo puffed his cheeks as Jay clung to his arm. 
"Oppa let's go snowboarding!" Jay eagerly said. He chuckled. 
"We have to put out stuff away first, princess," he said. Zelo's eyebrows raised. *Princess?!* He watched them walk in with Sungmin placing a hand on her lower back. At that Zelo fumed. *I can't lose her to some other giant!!!* He instantly broke through and walked in between them.