Chapter 1: Giant Zelo & Man-Girl Jay

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 1: Giant Zelo & Man-Girl Jay

 

Zelo stood up against the wall and measured himself. He marked the wall with a marker and sighed. *I grew again. 1cm.* After sighing and fixing his blonde hair, he ran downstairs. He stopped and looked at himself in a mirror.


"Why can't they make pants longer..." He mumbled as he looked at his pant legs. They were at least 5 cm too short. He sighed again and trudged downstairs. He sat at the table.


"Hyung, where's breakfast?" Zelo whined. Himchan came out and put a bowl of noodles in front of him.


"You don't have to whine. Sheesh," he said. Zelo just shrugged and ate his noodles.


"Yes! My last year!" Daehyun said as he came in with Youngjae. Youngjae groaned.


"Stop bragging. I can't believe I had to start late," Youngjae said as they both sat down and Jongup handed them their breakfast. He then joined them.


"You're starting your first year right Junhongie?" Jongup asked. Zelo nodded.


"Where's Yonggukie hyung?" He replied.


"He's sleeping again. He got wasted after failing his driving test again," Youngjae said as he ate his noodles.


"I didn't get wasted, Yoo Youngjae. I just had a few drinks," Yong Guk said as he groggily sat down. He ruffled Zelo's hair and smiled.


"Have fun at highschool okay?" He said. Zelo sighed.


"Why should I have fun? Everyone is gonna call me giant again..." He grumbled as he poked his last noodle.


"Yah maybe they'll think it's cool to be tall," Yong Guk said. Youngjae snorted and Yong Guk glared at him. Zelo sighed and finished eating.


"I'm gonna go to school first," Zelo said as he put his bowl in the sink and headed for the door.


"Good luck!" Himchan called after Zelo. He nodded and put his shoes on. Swiftly grabbing his skateboard and putting it on the pavement, Zelo rode off to his first day at Taesun High.

"Yah!Jang Jaekyung! Hurry up and get down! You're gonna be late!" Her older brother yelled.


"Wait oppa!"Jaekyung replied as she tried to pull down her skirt. She pouted at the short skirt. "Damn these skirts. Why couldn't they make them longer for taller people." Jaekyung was tall. She was taller than most guys at a good 179.5cm. She always ran faster than guys, ate faster than guys, and even changed faster than guys. And she hated it. They always called her the he-she or the 'man girl'. *This school will be different. Hopefully.* She rushed down the stairs.


"Here's your breakfast now ppali before you miss your bus. Can't be late on the first day of school," Hyukjin said.


"Thanks oppa. See you later!" She dashed away with her headphones around her neck. She ran for the bus. "Wait!" She yelled at the bus. She tapped the door and the door opened. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she huffed out of breath. She then sat in a seat near the back and put on her headphones.

Zelo kicked up his skateboard and put it in his backpack.


"Wow highschool is so big," Zelo said. He walked toward the school and headed to the main office to get his schedule.


"Name," the secretary said.


"Choi Junhong," he said firmly. She looked up at him and then handed him a schedule. "Kamsamida." He bowed slightly and headed to his class. "1-B."


"Hey Zelo what class you in?" A voice said. Zelo looked up and saw a former classmate.


"1-B. What about you Jinseok?" He asked.


"Same. I heard 1-B is for the tall people. The teachers were too lazy to pick so the classes were picked through height," Jinseok said as he ruffled his hair. Zelo groaned. The two went into class and Zelo sat near the back. He would have been moved there anyways. The bell rang and everyone started to settle in.

---------------------

Yay~ First chappie~ Like it? :3 then subscribe and comment ^^ KaiKiaKaori out~