Chapter 9 - First Kiss...GONE?!

Unexpected Rhapsody of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0krS9cDcMU

Eun Kyo and Gong Chan had no choice but to follow the caretaker to the principal's office. Eun Kyo looked at Gong Chan with a worried expression. Geez, I didn't know that we will be so unlucky to be caught by the caretaker! Will we get detention? Aish! It's Gong Chan's first day of school and he's gonna get detention because of me. What have I dragged him into? Hoya was walking towards the classroom when he saw the caretaker, Eun Kyo and Gong Chan walking towards the principal's office. He furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity. Why are they going to the principal's office with the caretaker? They should be going for their next lesson now. I shall find out. Hoya approached them. The caretaker saw him and bowed.

"What happened? Why are you bringing them to the principal's office?" Hoya asked.

"Your Highness, these two students went to the rooftop secretly which is usually out of bounds for students. They broke the school rules, so I'm bringing them to see the principal." The caretaker explained.

"Oh I see. They went to the rooftop alone?" Hoya frowned at the thought of Gong Chan and Eun Kyo being alone together. "Even so, there's no need to make such a big fuss about it. They just didn't know that the rooftop is prohibited from students. I don't think they need to see the principal for this small matter."

"But...they broke the school ru-"

"I said that there's NO NEED to see the principal. Do you not understand me?" Hoya said firmly while staring coldly at the caretaker. He gulped and nodded hesitantly before walking away. Eun Kyo and Gong Chan looked at each other, and sighed in relief. "Thank you so much, Hoya!" They both chorused at the same time. Hoya looked at them and smiled. "No problem. The caretaker was the one making a big fuss over such a tiny matter." He stared at Eun Kyo. Suddenly an idea popped into his head. He smiled slyly to himself and turned to Gong Chan.

"Can you excuse yourself? I need to talk to Eun Kyo about something." Gong Chan nodded and went off, leaving Hoya and Eun Kyo alone in the corridor. "I really can't thank you enough, Hoya! I thought we were screwed this time. I thought I was going to cause Gong Chan to have detention on his first day of school. Luckily you appeared at the right time." Eun Kyo smiled brightly at him. Hoya looked at her happy expression and said,"Are you really that grateful to me that you would do anything I ask you to do?"

Eun Kyo nodded. "Yeah. I owe you big time. How do you want me to repay you?" Hoya smirked. "You know, royalty like us have a special way of saying thank you to someone who owes us a huge favor. Will you do it?" She nodded again. "Close your eyes first." Hoya commanded. Eun Kyo closed her eyes obediently. He smirked again and grabbed her waist, pulling her towards him and pressed his lips against hers. Her eyes flew open and widened in shock. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. IS HE KISSING ME? OH MY LORD. MY FIRST KISS IS TAKEN AWAY JUST LIKE THIS?!  Eun Kyo stood frozen to the spot for a while, her brain was not working right now, all she felt was her heart beating faster and faster as if it's gonna explode anytime. When she finally realised she should not be reacting like this, she struggled and tried to push him away.

Hoya grabbed her hand and stopped her from pushing him away. He pulled her even closer and deepened the kiss. Her lips are so soft, just like cotton candy. He thought to himself. When he finally pulled away, he looked at Eun Kyo, who was blushing madly. SMACK! A slap was thrown across his face. Eun Kyo looked at him with disbelief. Hoya just smirked and wiped his bottom lip with the back of his hand. "That was nice. I take it that you have repayed your favor to me." He walked away, leaving Eun Kyo staring at his retreating figure in confusion. Why did he do that? He took away my first kiss! How can he do that, that stupid Lee Howon! Despite being angry, she couldn't deny that she felt butterflies in her stomach when he kissed her. She thought of how Hoya kissed her just now and touched her face subconsciously, which was still burning.

Eun Kyo walked back to the classroom slowly, still in a daze from what happened. She sat down in her seat and stared ahead of her blankly. Gong Chan and Haekyung looked at her. Haekyung waved her hands in front of Eun Kyo but she didn't react. "Hey are you okay? You look kinda confused and lost." Eun Kyo snapped out of her trance and nodded. Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol and Dongwoo came into the classroom. Hoya met eyes with Eun Kyo and he smirked, she blushed and quickly looked away. 

When lesson ended, Eun Kyo collected her books and went out of the classroom. She accidentally tripped and almost fell but Sungyeol caught her in his arms. Their faces were just inches away from each other. He stared into her big, brown eyes, mesmerized. Eun Kyo's face turned red and she also stared into his eyes. Sungyeol lowered his gaze towards her lips. His face slowly inclined towards her but she quickly pushed him away and muttered a thank you before picking up her books and running off. Sungyeol looked at her back. What was I trying to do a moment ago? But I can't help it. I just want to...kiss her. Hug her. And make her mine.

Eun Kyo stopped at her locker and opened it while panting. What's up with Infinite seriously? Why the hell are they acting weirdly towards me? I'm confused. She put her books into her locker and closed it to find Woohyun leaning against the lockers. He grabbed Eun Kyo's hand and put strawberry pudding into her hand. "For you! I learnt that this is your favourite. I didn't know that when I gave it to you the first time. Now that I know that it's your favourite, I'll give you one everyday." Woohyun grinned from ear to ear. Eun Kyo looked at the pudding in her hand, looked at Woohyun and smiled shyly. "Thanks."

Woohyun gazed at her, and caressed her cheek gently. "No problem, princess." Eun Kyo stared at him in surprise. Did he just call me princess? I must be going deaf. She walked away from him. I need to find Haekyung right now. I'm bursting with questions and I think I will die if I don't tell someone about all this that's happening to me right now. Eun Kyo sped up. She didn't see where she was going and bumped into L. "Oops, I'm sorry!" Eun Kyo apologised, looking up to see who it is. Aish, not one of them again! She thought. L looked at her and actually smiled. "It's ok. Hey Eun Kyo ah, can you eat lunch with us everyday?"

"Uhhh. Why?" Eun Kyo asked, feeling weird that L actually asked her to eat lunch with Infinite. She didn't feel comfortable eating with them with everyone's eyes on them.

"Because I wanna get to know you better. And I like to eat lunch with you, it makes my appetite better." L said. Eun Kyo's cheeks turned as red as a tomato at his straightforwardness. She nodded slowly. L smiled widely and ruffled her hair before walking away. Eun Kyo quickly resumed walking to the classroom. She went inside and told Haekyung about what happened with Infinite. "Isn't it obvious? They like you, Eun Kyo ah. I noticed it since long ago."

Eun Kyo's eyes enlarged in surprise. They like me? Is that even possible? But what else could be the reason for them acting this way towards me? Ah I'm so confused by their actions. On the other side of the school, Hyeyeon was having a meeting with Infinite's fanclub. "Did you all see that Eun Kyo's transformation? Wow she literally went from a nerd to a hottie." A girl said.

"Yeah, and she's been hanging around Infinite lately. Tsk. Who is she to be so close to oppas?" Another girl said.

"She's probably trying to seduce them with her looks, that ." Another girl replied. Hyeyeon smirked. "Do you know why that is so brazen to seduce them right in front of our eyes? Because she's Infinite fiancee! I heard that this engagement was arranged by their elders." Hyeyeon's words instantly caused chaos among the fangirls.

"WHAT?! She's Infinite's fiancee? Oh my god! How dare she steal them away from us, that freaking ?!" One girl shouted angrily. The others were also very worked up. "Yah, calm down first! We have to think of a way to teach that a lesson and let her know that our fanclub is not easy to bully. We will make her pay for taking Infinite away from us and keeping all 7 of them for herself!" Hyeyeon said, with a glint of evilness in her eyes. The rest of the fangirls agreed and they started discussing on how to make Eun Kyo suffer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry for not updating recently! I have been too caught up with school work and all. D: i have been really tired recently so I didn't update. Facing computer codes everyday in school my brain juice out. T__T Anyway hope that you all like this update! It's kinda short actually. Bet you all didn't expect the kiss right? HEHEHE. /evil laugh