Chapter 15 - I'm here for you

Unexpected Rhapsody of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUDUq_cyaws

Eun Kyo opened her eyes slowly. She felt like she slept for a long, long time. She looked up and stared at L's sleeping face. He's so good-looking even when he's asleep. A warm feeling surged up in her heart as she stared at his face. Has he been here all along, keeping me company? She reached out and touched his cheek. L opened his eyes suddenly. Eun Kyo withdrew her hand in surprise. He grabbed her hand. "Admiring my handsome face? I didn't know that you were so in love with me." She blushed and pouted. "Who says? There was something on your cheek just now." L smiled and pinched her cheeks. "Aigoo, so cute even when you are in self-denial. How are you feeling? Much better?" Eun Kyo nodded her head. "Remember, no matter what happens, I'm here for you." He kissed her forehead. She nodded and lay on his shoulder again. Thank you, Myungsoo oppa.

The next day after school, Eun Kyo was walking out of the school gates when suddenly two people came behind her, tugged both of her hands and started dragging her away. She screamed in surprise, and turned around to see Sungyeol and Hoya grinning at her. "Sungyeol oppa? Hoya oppa? What are you two doing? Where are you bringing me?" They pushed her into a mini van. The rest of Infinite were inside there. "Don't ask so much. You will know when we get there." Hoya said and got on the van with Sungyeol. Eun Kyo looked at the rest of Infinite curiously. "Sunggyu oppa, where are we going?" He just smiled at her. She turned to Sungjong. "Sungjong oppa, tell me where are we going~" Sungjong ruffled her head and just grinned.

Eun Kyo pouted and tugged Dongwoo's hand. "Dongwoo oppa~ tell me where we are going pleaseeeeeee." She made a sad puppy face. Dongwoo looked at her and gulped. He always falls for her aegyo. He was about to say something but Woohyun covered his mouth. "Yah I knew you can't keep your mouth shut. You always can't resist her aegyo. Tsk tsk tsk." He shook his head disapprovingly. Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "Look who's talking. Who's the one that gave in to her and treated her to ice cream when she was having flu? She wasn't supposed to eat any cold stuff but you gave in to her right away when she did aegyo." Woohyun glared at him and shut his mouth. Everyone laughed.

They reached a high-rise building and entered it. Eun Kyo's eyes widened when she saw where Infinite brought her to. A huge ice-skating rink. But strangely there was no one there except for them. "Why is it empty? I thought normally there should be people skating here at this time." Sungyeol grinned childishly. "WE booked it for you specially! This way nobody can disturb us while we are skating. Aren't we sweet to you? Come on, let's change into skates." When they were changing into skates, Eun Kyo couldn't tie her shoelaces properly. Sunggyu saw it, smiled and bent down to tie her shoelaces for her. "Thank you oppa." She smiled. The 8 of them entered the rink.

Eun Kyo grabbed the side of the rink nervously, trying to stand properly with her skates. "I don't know how to skate." Dongwoo grabbed her hands and pulled her into the middle of the rink. "Don't worry, we'll help you all the way." He slowly pulled her along as he glided across the ice. Then suddenly he let go of her hands and she screamed and almost lost her balance. Sungjong skated over to her and caught her in his arms in time. "Dongwoo oppa! Why did you let go suddenly, I almost fell." Eun Kyo pouted. Dongwoo laughed. "I was just playing around with you. Haha." She looked up and noticed how close she was to Sungjong. Blush crept up her cheeks. Sungjong smiled, took her hands and guided her while skating. Each of them took a turn guiding Eun Kyo and skating with her. She laughed happily as Hoya pulled her from behind while skating. "Oppa slow down~" She has never been this happy before ever since the incident happened with Ki Sung one year ago.

It was Sungyeol's turn. He pulled her close and skated with her slowly. Eun Kyo shivered a little. "Are you cold?" He asked. She nodded. He took off his jacket and put it around her. "Thanks oppa." She smiled and rubbed her hands together. "Are your hands cold too?" Sungyeol grabbed both of her hands and brought them to his face while rubbing them. "Now you won't feel cold anymore." He grinned like a little boy. Eun Kyo chuckled. He brought her hands away from his face and held them. "Do you feel anything when I hold your hands?" He asked childishly. She smiled. "I feel grateful and warm." Sungyeol pouted. "That's all? Don't you feel your heartbeat increasing faster by the minute?" Eun Kyo shook her head. "Well I do. My heart's beating so fast that it's gonna jump out anytime." He looked into her eyes. She blushed at his straightforwardness and corny words. "Since you don't feel anything, I'm gonna keep holding your hands everytime until you feel something for me too." He smirked. Eun Kyo shook her head at his childishness though she couldn't stop a smile forming on her face.

Infinite sent Eun Kyo home after they had dinner together. "See you tomorrow~" Sunggyu said. "Tomorrow? Tomorrow's Saturday, there's no school so why would I see you all?" She tilted her head. "Silly girl, tomorrow evening is your birthday party at our house. You forgot all about it? Hahaha." Woohyun ruffled her head. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Silly me. See you tomorrow, oppas." She smiled and waved goodbye. As she watched them leave, she was thinking. Somehow I feel excited for tomorrow. Maybe it's because it's my first birthday that I'm celebrating with them? I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------