Chapter 23 - Appear

Unexpected Rhapsody of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVHeG0eyFus

Everyone had a great Valentine's Day, well almost everyone. Eun Kyo and Infinite went home in a happy mood. The next day at school, a new relief teacher was introduced to the class. "Everyone today there will be a new relief teacher as Ms Kim is on leave. She will replace Ms Kim until she comes back from her leave. Please come in, Ms Park." The principal gestured for her to come in. A beautiful, slender woman entered the classroom. "Hi everyone, I'm Park EeSeul. You can call me Ms Park. I'll be teaching all of you for the time being until Ms Kim comes back. Please guide me well." She bowed. All the students started gossiping immediately. The guys were delighted at the arrival of a pretty teacher.

EeSeul scanned the class, before landing her eyes on Eun Kyo, and stared at her intently. Eun Kyo felt someone staring at her and she looked up to meet EeSeul's eyes. Why is she staring at me? I don't like the way she's staring at me. Those green eyes...they look familiar somehow. Where have I seen them before? EeSeul gave her a smile, and she shuddered. That smile looks like she has a hidden agenda. Why do I feel so uncomfortable? This feeling...I just can't describe it. Throughout the whole lesson, EeSeul kept glancing towards Eun Kyo's direction, making her feel uneasy. She fidgeted in her seat nervously. Hoya noticed this.

"Are you okay? You don't seem too well."

"I'm fine, oppa. Maybe it's because I didn't sleep well last night. Nothing to worry about." Eun Kyo assured him. She doesn't want to worry him unduly. Maybe it's just me. She tried to shake off that feeling. Little did she know, she wasn't the only one who felt like this. Gongchan was staring at EeSeul, observing her every move. She...there's something about this woman that doesn't feel right. But I can't pinpoint what it is. EeSeul saw Eun Kyo's uneasiness and smirked silently to herself. Hmm. Her sixth sense is really sharp. Luckily I drank Concealing Potion before I came here. Otherwise I would have been exposed in an instant.

During lunch, Eun Kyo was lost in her own thoughts. Haekyung nudged her. "Yah are you okay? You haven't responded to me since just now." Eun Kyo came back to reality. "Oh yeah...I'm okay." Haekyung still looked at her worriedly, not believing it. "By the way, don't you feel that there's something weird about our new relief teacher?" Gongchan suddenly said. Eun Kyo's head shot up. Gongchan feels this way too? I thought I'm the only one who feels this way.

"Ms Park? Nah she's just too pretty to be a teacher. Half the boys weren't paying attention to what she was teaching but to her face just now. Almost all actually, excluding the 4 princes who are already smitten with their fiancee." Haekyung said casually. Blush crept up Eun Kyo's cheeks. Gongchan rolled his eyes. "Not in that way. I mean she's just... Aish I don't know! I just don't like her for some reason."

"You're too sensitive. I don't find anything wrong with her. Or do you like her too? You just don't want to admit it!" Haekyung rebutted jealously.

"Actually...I feel the same way too." Eun Kyo said slowly.

"What? You too? Aish both of you are weird."

"Maybe it's just my sixth sense. She kept staring at me during lesson just now, and it just made me feel so uneasy." But I don't sense any demonic aura on her at all, so what is it about her that makes me feel like that? I wonder. Eun Kyo thought puzzledly. Her sixth sense is really strong just like her grandfather, Kang Baek Hwan. Still, this is puzzling. If EeSeul is a demon, then why couldn't I sense her aura? Eun Kyo's sixth sense is stronger than mine, she should be able to sense it before I do. Unless...she drank that. Concealing Potion. Gongchan thought.

After school, Gongchan made an excuse saying that he had some homework to ask Eun Kyo about, thus making her stay back with him. The boys decided to wait for her outside at the gates. "Don't take too long okay?" Sunggyu said, patting her head. Eun Kyo nodded and Infinite left.

"What homework do you want to ask me about?" Eun Kyo asked.

"That was just an excuse to make you stay. Remember what I said today about Ms Park? You must be wondering why I felt the same way as you too. Actually I'm just like you, a descendant of omnyouji. Your grandpa is Kang Baek Hwan right? He's my grandpa's good friend. My grandpa is Gong Sang Hyuk. That's why I can also sense demons. Just that my sixth sense is not as strong as you." Gongchan explained. Eun Kyo's eyes widened in great astonishment. She never expected Gongchan to be an omnyouji too. He totally hides it well man. I didn't even realise anything all the while.

"So you also felt that there's something wrong with Ms Park? I couldn't sense any demonic aura on her though. If she's a demon, I would have known right away."

"Yup. My grandpa once told me before, there's a kind of potion that can conceal a demon's aura, called the Concealing Potion. Once a demon drinks that, it's demonic aura would be hidden and omnyoujis like us won't be able to sense them at all, unless you have very strong sixth sense. So I'm thinking that maybe she drank that."

"Ahhhh I see. I've heard my grandpa mention about it before, but I don't remember. But what is she doing here? Don't tell me she's also after the princes' blood just like the snake demon?"

"What? A snake demon has once attacked Infinite before?"

"Yeah. But I managed to destroy it in the end. Grandpa said before the snake spirit won't be the only demon after the princes' blood. Looks like we must be careful. I must find a way to expose her true colours."

"I'll go ask my grandpa what ways can we expose a demon's true colours after they have drank the Concealing Potion." Gongchan said. Eun Kyo nodded and they parted ways.

On the way the staff office, EeSeul crossed paths with Hyeyeon. They walked past each other, giving the other a knowing glance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Another demon has appeared! Can anyone guess what demon it is this time? Lol. First day of school was boring as usual. (ㄱ__ㄱ) luckily my iphone accompanied me. haha. I watched the first episode of Match Up and I swear B1A4 is killing me in just a few seconds they appeared. ;__; gongchan is incredibly cute when he wakes up! xD and sandeul looks extremely dazed. i love their sleeping pants. CNU's all flowery while sandeul and gongchan's had monkey cartoon on it. LMAO. and i thought zico's hair was a wig when it's actually his real hair. ROFL. His hair just looks so epic. especially when he sat there and started singing randomly (which doesn't make sense to me at all) with the guitar with P.O. LOLLLL. Jaehyo and CNU was caught without pants. i totally ROFL-ed at those parts. how can they do this to rookie idols like them?! hahaha. totally exposing their real lives~ okay time to reply comments.

korean_girl : hehehe thank you~ ^^

candycloud: lollll. i tried to make the whole scene look sweet, just like the feeling of her first kiss. (or mine. :/ never had one yet. D:)

xoxoDesixoxo: ahahaha. is this standard of kiss okay for you, kenya-stan? xD

ScarletRosePetals: Lolll~ he's so full of aegyo. ^_^

omo904: Hahah~ don't worry there will be a white day scene where Infinite will do very romantic and sweet stuff~ :D