Chapter 29 - It's finally over

Unexpected Rhapsody of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AqJ3uniSFs&feature=related

When they got to Moonlight Valley, Eun Kyo and Gong Chan saw her family members and the 7 boys all tied up, and they were sitting dangerously near the cliff. "Eun Kyo ah, don't come near us!" Sungjong shouted when he spotted her. Eun Kyo noticed that all of them had expressions of agony on their faces. "What did you do to them?!" She shouted angrily at EeSeul who appeared.

EeSeul cackled evilly. "I put a torture curse on them. If you don't save them within an hour, they'll be tortured to death by the curse and their bodies will rot to bits in front of you. I'll make sure you witness how they die in front of you." Eun Kyo and Gong Chan's eyes widened in horror. She ran to her family and knelt down in front of them. "Mum, Dad, Eun Joon! How are you feeling? Is it very painful?"

"N-Noona...My whole body hurts terribly, it feels like I'm torn to pieces inside. Save me please..." Eun Joon said weakly, his face cringed up in a painful expression. Tears fell from her face as Eun Kyo looked at her own younger brother suffer because of her. "Eun Kyo ah...It's okay...you don't have to worry about us. Quickly get out of here, she wants to kill you." Her mother whispered in a weak tone, beads of sweat trickling down her forehead as she shivered from the immense coldness she was feeling coming from the inside of her body.

"P-Pabo! Why did you come? You shouldn't have come in the first place." Dongwoo said in an angry but lifeless tone. Each of the boys were shaking, and they were perspiring cold sweat. Their faces were a ghastly white colour, and it was clear that they were suffering greatly. Sunggyu, who was sitting beside Dongwoo, reached out a shaky hand. Eun Kyo grabbed it immediately, her tears continue to spill out uncontrollably. "I-I'm sorry. All of you are in this state because of me. I should have stayed away from you in the first place. If I stayed away from all of you, you won't be in danger because of me."

"Don't say that. We don't regret falling in love with you at all. We know that you treated us that way because you wanted us to be safe from EeSeul's clutches. We know that you still love us. And we love you. That is a fact that will never change no matter what." Sunggyu said, with a small smile on his tired face. "Go now! Don't care about us. Save your family and run away as fast as you can." Woohyun urged. Eun Kyo shook her head vigorously.

"No! I must save all of you. I will get all of you out of here. Even if we die, we will die together!" Eun Kyo began to untie the ropes that was bound around them. "You think you can save them so easily? Dream on!" EeSeul hissed as she sent Eun Kyo flying to the other side with a wave of her powers. Eun Kyo's body slammed on the ground as she struggled to get up, groaning in pain. Gong Chan quickly took out a talisman, muttering the chant under his breath. "Spirits of the Earth, come thou to help me!" He flung it at EeSeul and suddenly thick vines came up from the ground and bounded her tightly. EeSeul screamed as she tried to break free.

Eun Kyo finally managed to get up. She took out the amulets and threw it to Gong Chan. He caught them in his hands. "Gong Chan, attack now!" But before Gong Chan could do anything, EeSeul broke free and turned into her true form. With a powerful whip of her tail, she flung Gong Chan onto the ground and the amulets landed on the ground, metres away from Eun Kyo. "Ughhhh." Gong Chan grabbed onto his stomach in pain. Eun Kyo quickly ran to his side. "Are you okay?!" He nodded his head weakly. She tried to grab the amulets but EeSeul hit her with her tail and sent her flying onto the ground again.

Eun Kyo's hands and knees were scraped with blood but she didn't care. She pulled out a talisman and flung it at EeSeul. "Spirits of the Dragons, help me conquest the demon!" Raging blue flames appeared in the form of a dragon and surrounded EeSeul, burning her alive. EeSeul yelled hysterically as the fire scorched her tail. Gong Chan took the chance to grab one of the amulets and threw it at her. "One Strike Divine Sprit Attack, DESTROY!" The power of the amulet was working as EeSeul let out another scream. He threw his wooden sword to Eun Kyo. "NOW!"

Eun Kyo grabbed the other amulet, caught the wooden sword and ran towards the nine-tailed fox at lightning speed. "Great Spirit Vortex Incantation , EXTERMINATE!" She chanted and flung the amulet at EeSeul's heart. Then she plunged the wooden sword through the amulet, right into EeSeul's heart. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A bloodcurdling scream could be heard as the demon vanished into the air. Eun Kyo collapsed onto the ground out of exhaustion. She crawled slowly towards her family and Infinite and untied the ropes. She hugged her family in huge relief.

As Eun Kyo was walking towards Infinite, suddenly someone ran towards her and grab harshly. It was Hyeyeon. "YOU ING WHY DIDN'T YOU DIE!" She screamed hysterically as her grip tightened on Eun Kyo's throat, choking her. Eun Kyo tried to pry her hands away but to no avail. Everyone was shocked at the sudden appearance of Hyeyeon.

"ONCE YOU'RE DEAD INFINITE WILL BE MINE FOREVER!" Hyeyeon dragged her towards the cliff by the throat. She was about to push Eun Kyo off the cliff when suddenly Sungyeol crashed his body into her, making her lose balance. She grabbed onto Eun Kyo and tried to drag her down but Sungyeol pushed her hands away forcefully and she fell off the cliff instead. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Her scream echoed through the whole valley.

Eun Kyo who was still hanging on the edge of the cliff, felt her hands slipping off. "Uh...Sungyeol I can't hold on any longer..."Sungyeol became alarmed and quickly pulled Eun Kyo up with the rest of his brothers' help. All of them collapsed into a pile on the floor, totally worn out after the ordeal. It was finally over. (A/N: If you are curious why Infinite can still help her, it's because they were released from the curse already once EeSeul is dead.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This chapter is really dramatic eh. Lollll. Anyway this fic is coming to an end soon, in probably 2 more chapters? I'll probably post the last few chapters by tomorrow since I don't have school for this 3 days. :D Please support my apply fic ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54336/strings-of-romance-apply-b1a4-infinite-romance-you-boyfriendband-arts Oh and I'll be starting on a new fic soon, will post the link on the last chapter! :D Thanks to all my lovely readers who supported my fic all this while! MUACKS <33333333