Chapter 14 - Rescue

Unexpected Rhapsody of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_n-KrD_tnY

"W-why are you doing this?" Eun Kyo stuttered fearfully. That look on his face was exactly the same he had one year ago when he attempted to me. The look of, pure lust. Ki Sung rubbed his fingers together gleefully, like a wolf ready to pounce on his prey. "Well someone wants me to get rid of you, and I will get paid a huge sum of money to pay off my debts. It's a win-win situation. Of course I'd take up the deal. Plus, I haven't been successful in my last attempt. Now is my chance to get what I want." He his lips and walked towards her slowly. Eun Kyo panicked and began to struggle frantically. I'm like a bird trapped in a cage, nowhere to escape. Someone, please, save me! I don't want history to repeat itself again!  He tore off her sleeve of her uniform blouse and she screamed.

Haekyung was walking towards the girls' toilet when she suddenly felt a tight and uncomfortable feeling in her chest. She clutched her chest and her eyebrows furrowed. Why do I feel so uncomfortable suddenly? As if something bad is gonna happen. She shook off the feeling and entered the toilet. She went into one of the cubicles. The door opened and the voices of two girls could be heard. "Hyeyeon can finally get rid of that . When she is gone, the princes will be hers and she will get to enter the royal family." Yoomi said, snickering. "Yeahhhh. When the huge obstacle is gone, Hyeyeon will finally realise her goal of being royalty and get the princes all to herself. She really is a genius to think of such a plan. Who will think of finding that 's ex-boyfriend and cooperate with him? What's that guy's name again? Ki Sung? Hyeyeon told us to go check up on his background. He has a mountain of debts, no wonder he agreed to get rid of that so fast." Chaerim nodded in agreement. Ki Sung?! WHAT. Hyeyeon actually cooperated with him to get rid of Eun Kyo? OMG. This is bad. Something must have happened to her. I must look for her now. Haekyung dashed out of the cubicle, scaring Yoomi and Chaerim out of their guts. She glared at both of them before running out of the toilet.

Haekyung dialled Eun Kyo's handphone. It rang continuosly but no one picked up on the other end. She started panicking. Please don't let anything happen to you. She called Sunggyu and Gong Chan and asked them whether they have seen Eun Kyo around. They said they haven't seen her and asked Haekyung what happened. She told them Eun Kyo might be in Ki Sung's hands. "WHAT?! Are you serious? How come?" Sunggyu exclaimed in shock. Haekyung explained to him what she overheard. "I shall force the two of them to spit out her whereabouts. I'll inform you right away after I find out where she is." She hung up and marched towards Chaerim and Yoomi.

Haekyung grabbed Yoomi by the collar roughly. "Yah! Where the hell is she right now? Where did that bastard bring her to? Spit it out!" Yoomi looked at her and stuttered in a scared tone. "I-I don't know. Hyeyeon didn't tell us where he will bring her to." Haekyung released her and grabbed Chaerim. "I think I overheard Ki Sung telling Hyeyeon that he will bring her to the deserted warehouse near the school. I don't know the exact location." She confessed immediately, afraid that Haekyung would beat her up. Haekyung released her, quickly dialled Sunggyu's number and told him about Eun Kyo's whereabouts. The 7 of them raced towards the warehouse as fast as they could. I hope we're not too late. They thought.

Ki Sung kissed Eun Kyo's lips hungrily and ed her uniform blouse. Eun Kyo struggled as hard as she could, tears flowing down her cheeks. She hated his touch. Ki Sung started kissing her neck and his hands was about to move under her skirt when suddenly the door flew open with a huge slam. He looked up and his eyes widened. Dongwoo was standing there, glaring at him. The rest of Infinite came behind him. All of their expressions hardened when they saw the plight Eun Kyo was in - her sleeve was torn, her blouse was ed and her skirt was hitched up. She looked completely dishevelled. L clenched his fists angrily and sent Ki Sung a punch on his face. Ki Sung got up and punched him back. Then Hoya and Dongwoo joined in the fight and the 3 of them bashed Ki Sung up. "You ing low-life! How dare you mess with her! I'll kill you!" Dongwoo kicked him in the stomach. Hoya gave him another punch. L was about to punch him again but Sunggyu stopped him. "That's enough. You'll kill him. Let's get Eun Kyo out of here first."

L walked over to Eun Kyo, who was already in a subconscious state and untied her. He touched her cheek gently. She screamed and waved her hands frantically. "Get away from me! Don't touch me!" The 7 of them was alarmed. L grabbed both of her hands and forced her to look at him. "Look at me! I'm not Ki Sung, I'm L! It's ok, he can't hurt you anymore. I'm here." Eun Kyo looked up. Her eyes were blurred with tears. When she saw that it's L, she bawled into his shoulder. L hugged her tightly and tried to comfort her. The rest of them looked at her sadly. L carried her bridal style and they walked out of the warehouse. Infinite brought her home as she refused to go to the hospital.

Her parents were shocked at her state. Sungjong explained what happened to them while L carried Eun Kyo up to her room. He set her down her bed gently and pulled her blanket over her. L her face tenderly. "Take a rest and don't think about it okay?" He turned to leave but Eun Kyo grabbed his hand. "D-don't go. Stay with me." L looked at her face, still stained with tears and sat down. He wiped away her tears gently and kissed her forehead. "I'll stay here so go to sleep without worries. I will keep you company." She nodded gratefully and closed her eyes. L sat beside her and let her sleep on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on hers. All I can do now is to be by your side until your wound heals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update! Don't kill me please. /runs away  ^__^v