Chapter 18 - Moving In & Meeting Parents-in-law

Unexpected Rhapsody of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCE_rUXU7oE

Eun Kyo looked at herself in the mirror and sighed contentedly. It was truly a magical and wonderful night. She touched her lips and thought about the cotton candy kiss with Sungjong, the kiss on the ferris wheel with L and the kiss at the birthday party with Sunggyu. Her heart began doing cartwheels again as she thought about them and heat crept up to her cheeks immediately. She touched her engagement ring. Until now, I still can't believe all this is real. Am I still dreaming? If I am, then this must be the most wonderful dream I have ever had. I must have saved thousands of lives in my past life to deserve the 7 of them. Who knew that I will fall in love with them in the end? She smiled to herself and went to sleep, dreaming of Infinite.

Eun Kyo woke up to the sounds of people talking loudly and moving stuff around the house. She walked out of her room sleepily, rubbing her eyes. "Mum, Dad, why is it so noisy? Who's creating a racket in the morning?" Eun Joon pinched her cheeks hard. "You're officially moving in with brothers-in-law, Mrs Moon! Oh no, I mean Princess Moon. Princess Pig suits you better though in my opinion." Eun Kyo smacked her brother's head and glared at him. It took her a while to register what he had just said. Wait a minute. Moving in?! "WHAT? MOVING IN TO WHERE? Who am I gonna stay with other than with my family?!" Her father ruffled her hair. "Silly girl. Of course it's with your husbands, er I mean, future husbands. They specially requested that you move in with them. Not in the Moons' mansion though, but in another mansion that His Highness specially arranged for the 8 of you to stay in."

"What?! I'm gonna stay with Infinite? Since when was this decided? How come I didn't know about it? And nobody asked for my permission! I'm gonna stay with the 7 of them...alone? Oh god, I don't wanna lose my ity before I become their wife." Eun Kyo said incoherently. "Hahaha. I didn't know you had such dirty thoughts about us. Tsk tsk tsk. How can you think of us like that?" Woohyun walked in with the rest of Infinite. Her eyes widened in surprise. "What are all of you doing here?" Hoya grabbed her waist and pecked her cheek. "What do you think? Of course we came here to help you move in with us, wifey." Eun Kyo pushed him away in embarrassment. "Not in front of my parents. Ugh. So embarrassing." Sungyeol grinned and pulled her into her room. "Come on, quickly pack. We have to go to our new house~"

The 7 of them made her change and pack all her necessities into a luggage. "As for the rest, just leave it here. We can always come back here to take whatever you need. If not, we can always buy new ones." Sungyeol said as he dragged her out again, into the limousine that was waiting outside. "Bye brothers-in-law! Take care of the pig well! She likes to eat and sleep too much!" Eun Joon called out and waved as the 7 of them piled into the limousine. They waved back and gave him a thumbs up while Eun Kyo stuck out her tongue at her little brother.

The limousine arrived in front of a huge modern mansion with silver iron gates. Eun Kyo stepped out and looked at the mansion in awe. It wasn't as grand as the one that Moon Dae Gil stays in, but it was definitely more modern and unique. She fell in love with it at first sight. "Oh my gosh, this is absolutely gorgeous. Do we really get to stay in here?" Her eyes gleamed with excitement as she couldn't wait to explore it. Sungjong smiled and pinched her nose lightly. "Of course. We specially chose this mansion for you, it's designed by a famous French designer. We knew you would like it right away." Eun Kyo grinned widely and pulled Sungjong along. "Let's go! I wanna explore the house!"

L shook his head as he chuckled at her reaction."Just a while ago, she was worried that we would prey on her when she knew that we are gonna live under one roof. Now she's forgotten all about it." Dongwoo frowned slightly. "She's actually more excited to explore the house than to live with us? Aigoo, how disappointing. I was really looking forward to living together with her." Woohyun smirked. "Looking forward to living with her or looking forward to what you can do with her?" He earned a glare and a smack on the arm by Dongwoo. "Don't act like you don't think the same. I bet your thoughts are even more dirty than mine." He shot back. Both of them continued bickering as the rest of Infinite shook their heads at their brothers' childishness.

While Eun Kyo was touring the mansion with Sungjong, she gasped in awe at every single room that he brought her to. Whether it's the furniture or the design of each room, it was just amazing to her. After touring the mansion, it was time for dinner. "Ah I'm so tired. The mansion's so big that I think I lost weight just by touring the whole house." Eun Kyo stretched herself. "Really? Then you should run around the mansion more often, since it'll help you become thinner." Sungyeol smirked. "Yah, are you saying that I'm fat?" She smacked his arm playfully.

Suddenly Sunggyu clasped a silver charm bracelet onto her right hand. "Oppa, what's this for? It's so pretty and unique." Eun Kyo touched the charms on the bracelet. "This is our birthday present to you. Each charm on the bracelet is a character from our name on it. This way it shows that you belong to us. And we belong to you." He explained, smiling. "Thank you oppa, I really like it. I will always wear it and never take it off." Eun Kyo said, grinning. Sungjong pinched her cheeks.

The 8 of them entered the dining room, chatting happily. Suddenly Sunggyu stopped in his tracks, causing Woohyun to bump into his back. "Yah why did you stop suddenly?!" His eyes drift to the direction that Sunggyu was looking at and his eyes widened, "Umma, Appa! When did you come back?" A tall, middle-aged, mature-looking man and a beautiful, elegant middle-aged woman was sitting at the dining table. Sungjong and Sungyeol ran up to the woman and hugged her. "Ummaaaaaaa I missed you so much!" The maknae whined. "Me too me too! Why did both of you come back suddenly?" Sungyeol enquired. Umma? Appa? So...they are Infinite's parents. I heard from His Highness that they were overseas. Why did they come back suddenly? Is it because of our engagement? Eun Kyo's eyes furrowed in curiosity.

The man got up from his seat. "We came back to settle an important matter. We just knew recently that all of you got engaged to a girl called Kang Eun Kyo. Is she the girl behind you?" He gestured towards Eun Kyo. She stepped out from behind Hoya and bowed politely. "Hi Mr and Mrs Moon, I'm Eun Kyo, nice to meet you." Infinite's parents looked at you up and down.

"Well, at least she's got manners and her looks aren't that bad. But still, I don't find her suitable to be our daughter-in-law. Her background is not good enough for our sons, she can't help them in the future. Plus, I heard from Father that she comes from an average family. Our sons are the princes of Korea, they should marry a girl with similar status. Not some average girl with low education and lousy background." Mrs Moon remarked disapprovingly. Eun Kyo's eyes enlarged in shock. Did she just say that I come from a lousy background?

Mr Moon nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, that's precisely the reason why we came back right. Actually I totally objected when Father told me that they got our sons engaged to a girl like her. Luckily they're still engaged, not married yet. We can always annul the engagement." Infinite looked at their father, alarmed. L stormed up to his father. "WE ARE NOT GOING TO ANNUL THE ENGAGEMENT WITH HER. Why must you decide our future for us? We want to marry her. We love her. I LOVE HER. She's the only girl that I ever want. So don't try to make me marry some other rich girl." Infinite's parents stared at their son, shocked at his sudden outburst. "Me too! I refuse to marry any other girl except for Kang Eun Kyo! This is a fact that will never change." Hoya stated. The rest of Infinite also said that.

Mr Moon slammed his hand on the table. "How can you say such things? I can see that all of you are already smitten with her. I don't know what did she do to turn all of you into like this, but I will never accept her as MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!" He stormed out of the dining room, with his wife following. Mrs Moon walked past Eun Kyo and glared at her disapprovingly once more.

Eun Kyo's mind was in a total confused state. Their parents...No...Mr and Mrs Moon. They don't like me at all. They don't want me to be engaged or get married with their sons. They totally despise me and my family background. She slid down to the floor slowly and buried her head in her hands. I knew it. It's all too good to be true. Who am I kidding? I'm not some modern Cinderella. I don't even have a evil stepmother or stepsisters. She mocked herself sarcastically. Sunggyu patted her shoulder comfortingly. "Hyung...what should we do now?" Dongwoo muttered. The oldest boy sighed and shook his head. "I...really don't know. I hope they change their minds about this."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Double update~ ^^ oh no. Infinite's parents don't like her. what will they do? will they have to break up in the end? And what is hyeyeon up to again? Another person seems to want Eun Kyo's life...? Who is it?  Read on to find out~ lalalala. :D