Chapter 31 - White Day

Unexpected Rhapsody of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxsdaqopWvo

After the whole ordeal was over, Eun Kyo and Infinite lived happily ever after. What?! So this is the end? Of course not. After the whole ordeal was over, things were pretty much back to normal for them. Even better since Infinite's parents have already accepted Eun Kyo. They were on the way home after a family dinner with both families.

"Aish do you know how naggy Appa and Umma was? Even Grandpa too. They kept saying that since now you're already all grown up, you have to learn to think and act maturely, especially when you're getting married soon. You must treat Eun Kyo well blah blah blah. Like as if we didn't treat her well enough!" Dongwoo complained. The rest laughed.

"Yah why are you complaining? You should be happy that Umma and Appa finally accepted Eunnie! Otherwise will we still be so happy like now?" Hoya said while hitting Dongwoo's head. Eun Kyo giggled at their actions. She felt really happy and blessed to be together with Infinite again. Sunggyu is right, there are happy days ahead of us. She smiled to herself.

"Why are you smiling to yourself like an idiot?" Woohyun nudged her. Eun Kyo shook her head and just smiled. "Because she's too happy to be together with us again. She must be thinking 'Ah how I wish this moment would last forever! I want to be together with Infinite oppas forever!' Am I right~" Sungyeol said cheekily. Eun Kyo rolled her eyes at him. "Don't be so thick-skinned! Who said I wanted to be together with you guys forever? It's only wishful thinking on your side. Tsk~"

"Yah you already promised me in the hospital that you won't leave us ever again. I don't care. Who else are you going to be with other than us?" Sunggyu protested. Eun Kyo moved her eyes side to side in a cheeky way. "Hehe you never know~ I might just have a secret lover." The boys' eyes widened. "What? Secret lover?! Wah how dare you betray us! Boys let's teach her a lesson!" L said and all of them started tickling her. "Hahahaha...stop stop!" Eun Kyo giggled as she tried to stop them from 'attacking' her.

Next morning, Eun Kyo went to the dining room to find none of the boys there. "Where did they go?" She asked the butler. "They went to school early in the morning." She furrowed her eyebrows. Why didn't they wait for me? Normally they would wait for me before going to school together. That's strange. She shook off these thoughts and just went to school as usual. When she arrived, Haekyung went up to her excitedly and slung her hand over Eun Kyo's shoulder. Eun Kyo saw a teddy bear and a bunch of pink roses in her hands. She pointed to them. "Who gave you these? The roses are so pretty!" A blush crept onto Haekyung's cheeks.

"Who else? Channie of course! It's White Day today. He specially came to find me and gave me these. So sweet of him right?" She said while smiling sweetly to herself. Eun Kyo smiled and shook her head. "Channie? Since when did his name become Channie? Haha. I shouldn't have brought you two together. Now you two are so mushy sometimes that I have to excuse myself." Haekyung pouted. "Tch. Too bad just live with it. Where's your 7 prince charmings? They didn't their princess to school today? How weird!"

"I thought it was weird too. Normally they would wait for me. Ah well I guess they have something important to do?"

"What can be more important than YOU? Plus it's White Day today! Shouldn't they show some sort of gesture towards you?" Just as Haekyung finished saying that, a boy walked up to both of them carrying a heart shaped box. "May I deliver this to Kang Eun Kyo?" Eun Kyo took the box from him. "Happy White Day from your 7 lovely princes, Infinite." He announced it out loud. Everyone in the corridor heard and Eun Kyo could hear the girls saying stuff like 'Aww how sweet' 'Omg that's so sweet of them!' 'I'm so jealous of her'. She opened the box, revealing chocolates made to look like each of Infinite's faces. A huge smile spread on her face. Haekyung squealed and said,"OMG THAT'S SO INCREDIBLY CUTE OF THEM! Who knows that they really made chocolates for you?"

During Math class, while everybody was busy listening to Ms Kim drone on about trigonometry, a boy entered. He was holding three huge balloons in his hands. One read 'Happy White Day', the other read 'I'm Sweet On You', while another was decorated with pink and white hearts. "Can I deliver this to..." He checked his notes. "Kang Eun Kyo?" He asked Ms Kim. She nodded for him to proceed. Eun Kyo's eyes turned as big as saucers as the boy placed the balloon strings in her hands. "This is...for me?" He nodded. "Happy White Day, from Infinite." He said in front of the whole class. The whole class burst in excitement chatter.

Third hour, Eun Kyo received a bunch of six pink roses. "You're always on my mind, from your 7 fiances." The girl said after giving her the flowers. Fourth hour, she got six red carnations. "Be mine forever, from Infinite." The boy who delivered the flowers said. Eun Kyo didn't know how to react at all. She was too surprised after each gift was delivered to her. I wonder how many surprises will there be? She thought to herself.

Fifth hour, a boy approached her in the school cafeteria during lunch break and sang to her. "Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay? I’ll take care of you until the end. Be mine. You know me, right? You saw me, right? I’ll protect you until the end." He finished with, "This is for the only girl I love in my life, from Infinite." All the girls at her table exclaimed 'Awwww'. Eun Kyo's cheeks reddened and she hid her head in embarrassment.

Sixth hour, a girl appeared and gave her six white roses with the message, "I hope it's been a beautiful day, from Infinite." Eun Kyo was seriously impressed. She had never expected the 7 of them to be so romantic. It was the first time in her life that she had been showered with so many gifts and lovely surprises. Not even when she was with Ki Sung. The seventh hour arrived, and someone approached her. Much to her surprise it was Gongchan. "Are you happy with all the surprises so far?" He said while smiling. "Happy? I'm totally over the moon. I have never been showered with so much gifts and attention in my life!"

"Really? Then you have to prepare yourself for this huge surprise! Follow me!" Gongchan said and covered her eyes. "Hey where are you bringing me?" Eun Kyo exclaimed. "Just follow me and you'll know!" Gongchan brought her to the auditorium and left secretly. "Hey where is this place?" Eun Kyo turned around to ask him but he already left. She couldn't see anything as it was complete darkness. Suddenly the stage lit up. Dongwoo and Hoya appeared on the stage first and started dancing to Foolin' Around by Usher. Then the rest of them appeared and danced to Justin Bieber's Baby. Eun Kyo was surprised, shocked, and elated all at the same time. She never knew that the seven of them could dance so well. She was totally mesmerized by them. When the song ended, Sungjong walked towards her and grabbed her hand, leading her to the stage where a single chair was in the middle.

When Eun Kyo sat down, Chris Brown's With You started playing and the seven of them serenaded her with their sweet voices. She looked at each of them, touched to the point of unable to say anything. Tears were b in her eyes as the seven of them kneeled down in front of her. Sunggyu took out a small box and revealed a ring. "Although we are already engaged, but we didn't propose to you properly. Will you let us love you and take care of you forever? Will you marry us, Kang Eun Kyo?" 

"I...I..." Eun Kyo stuttered. "...I do." The moment she said that, all of them stood up and engulfed her into a tight hug. "Yay she said YES! SHE SAID YES!" Sungyeol cheered. "Wait wait I didn't give her the ring yet!" Sunggyu said and pushed through them. He slid the ring onto Eun Kyo's finger, it fit perfectly. "I love you." He said and kissed her on the lips. She smiled and kissed him back. "Yah yah what is this! She's not yours only! How come you can kiss her and we can't?" The rest of them protested and pulled Sunggyu back. Eun Kyo watched the 7 of them squabbling and smiled in content while touching her ring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So here's the chapter you all have been waiting for soooooo long! Sooo sorryyyyyyyyyy for letting all of you wait so long. After my exams I was busy working part time. Sigh I was hopping mad when I knew that Infinite and B1A4 MIGHT BE coming for MAMA Awards in Singapore in November. I should be happy but no i wasn't because I don't have enough money right now. If they came so soon, then I wouldn't have money to go and I can only watch the other fans talk happily about the event = pure torture =_=  Oh well i actually wish that Infinite came for autograph session/fanmeet/showcase instead of MAMA. I'd rather spend the money on their individual event instead. I wonder how their fanservice will be like? Hopefully it's just like B1A4! Because B1A4 really gave us GREAT fanservice when they came to Singapore. I hope Infinite will give us good fanservice too~ And that the fans here won't disgrace us by chasing after vans and knocking on the windows anymore. Or stalk them to the toilet. Tch. I don't even want to talk about it. Anyway next chapter is the last chapter! It'll be done by tomorrow! (-^ㅅ^-)v