Chapter 11 - Pabo!

Unexpected Rhapsody of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k--fmMPqBo

Meanwhile, Haekyung was looking around for Eun Kyo. She couldn't find her anywhere. Where has she gone? She's not at the library. Don't tell me something happened to her? She saw Infinite and went up to them. "Hey, did anyone of you see Eun Kyo? She told me she was going to the library just now but I couldn't find her anywhere. It's been almost 3 hours since I last saw her. I'm worried that something has happened to her." The 7 of them looked at each other. "No we haven't seen her. Why are you so worried? What do you mean that something has happened to her?" Hoya asked.

"Oh...I'm not supposed to tell but now that she's already missing, I'm more worried for her safety. Actually lately the fangirls have been harassing her. They tore up her textbooks, threw rotten eggs into her locker and even threw her uniform into the rubbish bin. She didn't want all of you to be worried and feel guilty because of her so she told me not to tell. Now what I'm worried is that the fangirls already did something to her." Haekyung said.

"What? They actually bullied her to that extent? What the hell. They're so freaking screwed. How dare they mess with our fiancee!" Dongwoo growled. "That pabo! She should have told us. Why is she suffering in silence? Does she think that we can't help her at all? Now she's making me feel so freaking useless!" Sungyeol said, punching the wall in frustration. "Calm down, Sungyeol. Now we need to find her first. Let's go." Sunggyu patted Sungyeol's shoulder.

Infinite and Haekyung went all over the school looking for Eun Kyo. Haekyung was asking the other students whether they have seen her. "Excuse me, are you looking for Eun Kyo?" A girl timidly approached Haekyung. Haekyung nodded. "Yeah, have you seen her?" That girl lowered down her voice to a whisper. "Actually I saw a couple of fangirls drag her into the toilet near the library. Don't tell them that I told you this or else I will be in trouble." She scurried away before Haekyung could thank her. Haekyung quickly called Dongwoo and told them about it.

Infinite and Haekyung rushed down to the toilet near the library. Sunggyu tried to push it open but it's locked. Woohyun banged on the door. "Eun Kyo ah, are you inside?" No reply. He called out her name again but still there was no reply. He looked at the rest of Infinite worriedly. "This won't do. We have to break in forcefully." L signalled to the others. "I, 2, 3!" The 7 of them kicked the door open together. They saw Eun Kyo lying on the floor curled up, drenched and hurt, with bruises and cuts all over. "Oh my gosh. Eun Kyo ah." Haekyung exclaimed in horror at the sight of her best friend. Infinite's eyes widened in shock at the terrible sight. They quickly dashed to her side. Sungyeol pulled her into his arms and shook her.

"Eun Kyo ah, wake up, wake up! Don't scare me like that." Who's calling me? Eun Kyo tried to open her eyes, but her eyelids felt extremely heavy. She saw a blur vision of a boy's face. Sungyeol...oppa? Have they come to save me? Then she fainted again. Sungyeol panicked even more as he shook her violently. The rest of Infinite looked at Eun Kyo helplessly, guilt, sadness and anger overcoming them. Tears threatened to fall out of his eyes as he looked at the girl he loves hurt and vulnerable. He felt that her body was burning. "She's having a fever. We must bring her to the hospital now." Sungyeol carried her bridal style and started running. All of them followed him and they brought Eun Kyo to the hospital.

Where am I? Ouch. My whole body hurts. Eun Kyo woke up to find herself lying on the hospital bed. Infinite and Haekyung was surrounding her. "Eun Kyo ah, are you okay? Do you know we went crazy searching for you? How do you feel?" Haekyung said. "My whole body hurts. How did you all find out where I was?" Dongwoo flicked her forehead. "Yah pabo! Why do you make us worry for you like mad? Why didn't you tell us that you were being bullied? Do you know how distressed we were when we saw you in that state?" Eun Kyo rubbed her forehead and looked at them. Each of them had a look of distress and worry. She saw that Sungyeol's eyes were slightly puffy and red.

"Sungyeol oppa...did you cry?" Sungyeol looked away and tried to hide his face. Eun Kyo felt guilty. "I'm so sorry for making all of you worry about me. I thought that it's best if nobody get involved in this. I didn't want the 7 of you to think that it's your fault for causing all this." Tears began to stream down her face.

Sunggyu came over and wiped her tears away gently. "Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault for getting bullied by those fangirls. We should be sorry for putting you in such a situation." Eun Kyo shook her head. "No, it's not oppas fault at all." Hoya clenched his fists angrily. "It's those girls! They're the ones who are making you suffer. I'll make sure they pay for hurting you!" Sungjong nodded and clutched Eun Kyo's hand gently. "They were too overboard. I didn't know they were capable of hurting our poor Eunnie like that." Woohyun suddenly had an idea. He asked Infinite over and they discussed secretively in a corner. The rest of Infinite nodded in agreement and gave a thumbs up to Eun Kyo. She scratched her head. I wonder what are they plotting in secret? I hope it's nothing too drastic.

Eun Kyo stayed in hospital for a week until she finally recovered and returned to school. When she entered the school, everyone looked at her with weird and awed expressions. Boys stared at her and some girls glared at her. Eun Kyo went into the kendo club room. "Haekyung ah, do you know why are people staring at me weirdly, and even glaring?" Haekyung laughed. "That's because now the whole school knows that you're Infinite's fiancee. That's why they are all staring you and the girls are glaring at you."

"What? Everybody knows that I'm their fiancee? How did they know?"

"It was all Infinite's idea." //Flashback to before Eun Kyo came back// Infinite told the principal that they had an announcement to make and asked him to assemble all the students. Everybody was curious as to what Infinite had to say to them. Woohyun cleared his throat and spoke into the microphone. "Good afternoon everyone. Your handsome prince, Woohyun speaking here. We have an official announcement to make. Kang Eun Kyo is officially engaged to Infinite. She is our fiancee. Therefore we won't let off those who bullied and threatened her. Those culprits that bullied her better come out and confess right now. Oh, and we decided to disband the fanclub. Since we are already officially engaged to someone else, there's no need for the fanclub to exist. That's all I have to say."

The whole student body exclaimed in surprise at Woohyun's words. Suddenly the whole place became total chaos. Girls were screaming 'This isn't true" and some were even wailing out loud. Hyeyeon was totally dumbfounded. She stood rooted to the spot. Did I hear wrongly? Did Woohyun oppa just announced to the whole school that Kang Eun Kyo is their fiancee? The fangirls shook her and asked her what were they going to do but she didn't react at all. Hyeyeon snapped out of her trance and quickly chased after Infinite who was walking away. She tugged L's sleeve. "Oppa, what is happening? Why did Woohyun oppa say that?" L shoved her hand away.

"Don't act in front of us, Hyeyeon. You already knew that Eun Kyo is our fiancee long ago. You were the one who told the fangirls too right? That's why they started bullying and threatening Eun Kyo. We already forced your two lackeys, Chaerim and Yoomi to confess. They said that you were the one who instigated the fangirls to do all that." L sneered. "You even asked them to beat her up and lock her in the toilet? What's wrong with you? What did she do to offend you?" Sungyeol interrogated. Dongwoo grabbed her collar.

"She even saved your life, you ungrateful . Even if you didn't thank her, you shouldn't even be doing all this. If you dare to hurt her again, I swear we will make you regret ever stepping into this school!" Dongwoo snarled and let go of her. All 7 of them glared at her menacingly before walking away. Hyeyeon couldn't believe her ears. Did they just threaten me because of that ? This is impossible. What did she do to make them act like this?! She stomped her foot angrily. //End of flashback//

Eun Kyo's mouth was agape and her eyeballs look like they are gonna pop out of their sockets. "WHAT?! They freaking announced that to the whole school?! OH MY FREAKING GOD. THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING. I'M SO GONNA KILL THEM FOR DOING THIS. I don't care if they did it for protecting me. No, wait. I will get more anti-fans after they announced it to everyone. Aish, seriously I'm going nuts because of them!" She messed up her hair in frustration. Just then she saw Infinite walking her way. She pointed a finger at Woohyun's nose. "You! Why did you announce to the whole school that I'm Infinite's fiancee? Now I'm gonna get even more anti-fans! Do you want me to disappear from this school sooner?"

Woohyun grinned. "Relax. All of us agreed on it. It's a good idea too. We can let everyone know that you're under our protection so that no one will bully you again. And we disbanded the fanclub. We also made those girls who bullied you have detention for one whole month! Furthermore, by doing this we can also let all the guys know that you're already taken. By the 7 of us." Sungyeol nodded and slung his hand over Eun Kyo's shoulder. "Yeah. Don't you know that ever since you appeared without your glasses, almost all the guys went ga-ga for you? Many of them even had plans to woo you and make you their girlfriend. As your future-to-be husbands, how can we just stand back and watch our future wifey get snatched away?" A shade of red appeared on Eun Kyo's cheeks after hearing what Sungyeol said. She didn't know whether she should be angry or happy.

Hoya pinched her cheeks. "Come on, don't be dazed already. We are going to bring you somewhere." Infinite pulled her away before she could say anything. They went to their house first where Sungjong gave her a shopping bag and asked her to change into the clothes inside. She went into the room and opened the shopping bag. She took out a short, black sequinned tube dress and a pair of black strappy heels. That's weird. Why do they want me to wear these? She changed into them and went downstairs.

Infinite were already downstairs, clad in clubbing outfits. Eun Kyo descended from the stairs and they stared at her, totally enchanted. She was absolutely gorgeous in the dress and heels which fit her perfectly. Her long wavy hair was draped around her shoulders and she looked absolutely stunning. Eun Kyo noticed how they were staring at her and blushed. "You...you look totally gorgeous." Dongwoo stuttered. Woohyun took her hand and kissed it gently. "Just like a goddess from heaven." The rest of Infinite were just too busy staring at her to say anything.

"Where are we going? Why do you all want me to dress up like this?" Eun Kyo enquired curiously. Sungjong smiled and tugged her hand. "You'll see when we get there."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm sure you all can guess where they are going right? Their outfits are an obvious hint. ^^ someone from eun kyo's past will pop up in the next chapter~ it's getting more interesting! ^o^