Chapter 28 - Nightmare

Unexpected Rhapsody of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oARR9wHUR8Q

"I'm done. I'm going to my room first." Eun Kyo said and went back to her room. Her mother sighed while looking at her bowl of rice which was barely touched. "She's been like this for a week already. No appetite to eat, always cooping up in her room after she comes back from school." Eun Joon looked at his sister's room door sadly. "She used to always eat a lot, but nowadays she barely even eats. I haven't seen her smile for a long time. I miss bickering with her too. When will she be back to her normal self again?"

Eun Kyo's father furrowed his eyebrows in concern. "Not until she recovers from her heartache, which I don't thnk will happen anytime soon. Although she made this decision for the princes' own good, but she's hurting them and herself at the same time. It must be difficult for her since she can hardly avoid them in school." He went into Eun Kyo's room and found her curled up in the armchair by her bed. "Eun Kyo ah, are you okay? You didn't eat much these few days."

Eun Kyo smiled weakly. "I'm fine, Dad. I just don't feel like eating." Her father looked at her, who continued to stare into space with a blank expression, shook his head and left the room. Eun Kyo sighed dejectedly before going to sleep.

(A/N: This is Eun Kyo's dream, to clear up any confusion) Eun Kyo was running in a dark forest, with nothing but darkness surrounding her. Eerie howls of animals could be heard as she ran through the forest. She came to a halt when she saw 7 guys dressed in white in front of her. They turned around. It was Infinite. The 7 of them smiled at her and reached out their hands to her. "Come with us, do not be afraid. We will protect you and love you forever." Eun Kyo was about to take their hands when suddenly a pack of werewolves appeared and killed them before her own eyes. She widened her eyes in horror and screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Noona help me!" Eun Kyo turned around and saw Eun Joon being strangled by huge vines. Her parents were also trapped inside quicksand, shouting for her help. "Eun Kyo ah, SAVE US!" She ran to Eun Joon and tried to untangle the vines but they were constricting his body tighter and tighter. She tried to pull her parents out of the quicksand but they couldn't reach her hands at all. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She didn't know what to do to help them.

Suddenly Eun Kyo heard a piercing scream. She turned towards the direction of it, and saw Haekyung being strangled by a boa constrictor (a huge snake). "EUN KYO HELP MEEEEEEE!" An evil cackle filled the air.

'Kang Eun Kyo, you really think that you can protect them from me just by breaking up with them? Hahaha. You're too naive. I will not stop until each and everyone of them are dead in front of your eyes. I will let you have a taste of your own medicine too!' EeSeul hissed in hatred. A bright flash of lightning slashed across the sky and a loud rumble of thunder could be heard.

Eun Kyo crumbled to the floor and watched helplessly as her loved ones gets killed in front of her eyes. She covered her eyes and screamed out loud. "THIS ISN'T REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" She woke up in bed, screaming.

Sweat covered her face and her whole body was trembling in fear. Her mother came into the room. "I heard you screaming, what happened? Are you okay?" Eun Kyo stuttered, "I...I'm fine. I just had a nightmare." Her mother sighed in relief and left. Eun Kyo got up and looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Her whole face was drained of colour and her hands were still shaking. The images of the dream replayed in her mind. Everything in that dream seems so realistic. I have a bad feeling about this.

The next day Eun Kyo told her grandfather about the dream. "Grandpa, the dream seems so real. Too real in fact. I'm really scared that it will come true. EeSeul is out to get me, I'm sure she will come back again. I'm really worried for my family and the boys' safety." Her grandfather handed her two amulets, one golden one silver.

"This two amulets will help you in exterminating EeSeul. The silver one is the One Strike Divine Spirit Attack. It will weaken her powers immediately but only for a short time, attack her with it when her attention is elsewhere. You must be very precise otherwise you won't be able use the other amulet, which is the Great Spirit Vortex Incantation. It is the key to destroy EeSeul but you must use it together with the One Strike Divine Spirit Attack, otherwise I'm afraid it won't work as well. Good luck, and stay safe. Protect your family and your lovers. Remember, you must use the two amulets together."

"Thank you very much, Grandpa. I will protect them. I definitely won't let them come to harm because of me. Don't worry. I'll get going now." Eun Kyo thanked her grandfather and left. When she went back to school, she discussed with Gong Chan on how to destroy EeSeul completely. She showed him the amulets her grandfather gave her and handed the silver one to him. "This is the One Strike Divine Spirit Attack, it will weaken her powers, but only for a short time. We have to use both amulets together in order to destroy her completely. We have to be very quick and precise, because she's very sly."

Gong Chan took out a wooden sword. "I sought help from my grandpa too. He gave me this sword. He said that a special kind of spell is cast on it and it can help to destroy EeSeul too. If we use it together with the amulets, I think our chances will increase greatly." Eun Kyo nodded gratefully. "Thanks a lot, Gong Chan ah." He smiled in return.

Infinite was walking out of the school when they saw 'Eun Kyo' waiting outside the school gates. 'She' blocked their path. "Oppas, can we talk?" Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows. "I thought you didn't want to talk to us anymore." 'She' looked around, her eyes shifting nervously. "I have something important to tell all of you. Let's go somewhere else, it's not convenient here." Although the boys found it weird that 'Eun Kyo' was acting strangely, they didn't suspect anything and followed her.

"Beep" Eun Kyo received a text message. She took out her phone to read the message. Her eyes widened in shock immediately. "What's wrong?" Gong Chan asked. She showed him the message. 'You better come to Moonlight Valley now. I have a great surprise for you.'  Below  the message was a photo of Infinite and a photo of her family, their hands and legs were bounded tightly by ropes.

"EeSeul must have kidnapped them! Let's go to Moonlight Valley now!" Eun Kyo said anxiously. "But what if it's a trap to lure you there?" Gong Chan was worried.

"Even if it's a trap I also must go and save them." Eun Kyo said in determination. Both of them set off immediately. Hyeyeon saw them rushing off and followed behind silently. This is my chance to take revenge. She smirked to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------