Cold As Ice

The Unwanted

A/N:

Hi guys! Guess who's back?? Hahaha xDD
LOL Okay, I know it's been like, 2 months(?) since I last updated, and I sincerely apologize for that. *bows 90 degrees* can't blame school...

And Imma apologize too for deleting the 2nd fic I was kind of "Working on" and it didn't worked quite well, I guess... -______-

So, yeah... Imma stick to this story first ^^

And THANK YOU guys SO MUCH for waiting for me, and to those who keep on SUPPORTING me, and reading this fic (even if some of you are silent readers.. LOL it's okay XDD)~!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3

And... Okay... No more delays... Here's a smashing update for ya'll!! ENJOY!! :))

///

“Hey.”

“Hm?”

“Don’t you think it’s a bit weird that Seohyun-ssi was the one who approached first?” The tanned girl chuckled.

Taeyeon chuckled along. “Yeah. And did you see that girl’s creepy eyes? It’s like she was going to eat Yoona alive.”

The two girls laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, really?”

“Oh, hell yeah!” Taeyeon answered while laughing.

Suddenly, Taeyeon and Yuri stopped laughing. The two turned around.

“WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!” The two abruptly stood.

Three girls laughed.

“Yah! We’re not ghosts!” Sunny said.

Taeyeon held her chest. “Oh come on! You guys almost gave us a heart attack!”

Yuri sat down again. “Since when did you guys get here? We didn’t even see you coming out from that door.” The latter pointed at the school’s back door.

“We have secret passages.” Hyoyeon answered almost truthfully.

Taeyeon sat down too. “Really? Where?”

Sooyoung leaned a little closer to the other two. “You know, when we say SECRET, we mean SECRET. Get it?”

“Oh come on, Soo, we’re your friends too, right?” Yuri said, with puppy eyes. “Come on, tell us, please?”

Sunny shook her head. “Nah-ah, no can’t do.”

“Why not?” Taeyeon pouted.

This time, Hyoyeon answered. “Sorry guys, but it’s only between the six of us.”

“Six?” Taeyeon and Yuri said in unison.

The other three girls nodded their heads in response.

“The Jung sisters and us.” Sooyoung added.

Yuri’s face turned serious. “Hey, that’s not fair. How come you guys have secret passages, and we don’t? I mean, you guys are just students, and we are too. Why do you guys seem so special?”

“Well it’s because th---“

Sooyoung cut off Hyoyeon. “You know… Some things are better left unsaid.”

After what the tall girl had said, awkward silence fell in the five of them.

 

 

 

 

“And we don’t have to explain such things to you.”

“WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Both Yuri and Taeyeon shot up from their seats… again.

After a few minutes of registering who was the one who spoke, the duo sat back again, while holding unto their chests.

Tiffany chuckled while crossing her arms. “Shocked much?”

The duo stared at them and remained silent.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Get your butts up and follow us.” The latter turned to leave.

No response.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessi, I think they’re stuck.”

The older girl stopped, and turned to look at Yuri and Taeyeon. The latter sighed. “Don’t make me repeat what I said.”

“Don’t worry, Sica, they won’t.” Hyoyeon pushed Taeyeon off her seat, at the same time Sunny pushed Yuri.

Yuri tripped, and accidentally threw her arms around Jessica, which resulted to unintentionally hugging her.

Jessica got startled but didn’t let it show. “What are you doing?” the latter coldly said.

Still have her arms wrapped on the other girl, Yuri blushed at the sudden contact. “I-I… W-Well… I-I’m…”

Jessica cut the tanned girl off. “Could you just remove your arms off me, please?”

Yuri immediately complied, and backed off a little. “S-Sorry about t-that…” she rubbed her nape. ‘! Why am I stuttering?!’

“Hey, Kwon! I saw that! And you’re a dead meat later!” Hyoyeon shouted from her seat.

The tanned girl turned to Hyoyeon. “What? It’s not my fault.”

Sunny butted-in. “Oh, so now you’re blaming me?”

The trio laughed.

“Okay, quit the chit-chat. We’ve got ridiculous things to attend to.” With that, Jessica turned to leave first. Yuri followed suit.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tiff.”

“Coming, sis.” Tiffany followed the two with a smirk lying on her lips.

Taeyeon, on the other hand, was left glued on her spot…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Damn! What the hell just happened?!’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

///

Library

“Hey, I’m sorry about earlier.” Yuri finally found her voice after a while of being silent.

 

 

 

 

No response.

Yuri cleared and spoke again. “Uh… Hey---“

“Do you want to start lessons now, or should I try to get to know you first?” The older girl stated as coldly as possible.

The tanned girl almost shivered at the tone.

Even before Yuri can answer, they stopped by a table at the end of the library.

“Let’s sit here.” Jessica pulled out a chair, and sat down.

“Oh… okay.” Yuri got curious on why the other girl chose the table at the far end when actually there are a LOT of vacant tables at the front. “Do you always sit here?”

“Yes.” Jessica flatly answered as she handed Yuri a book. “Tell me what confuses you in that subject.”

Yuri looked at the book for a while, then began to speak again. “Aren’t we getting to know each other first? I mean… you were asking me earlier. And besides… this is the first time I actually talked to you.” The latter literally forgot who she was talking to, and unconsciously let out her killer smile.

Jessica looked at her, eyes a bit widened. “What are you doing?”

“What? Am I not allowed to smile in front of you?” Yuri realized what she had shown to the other girl, and felt embarrassed, but continued smiling anyways. ‘Don’t show her you’re embarrassed, Kwon. Just keep smiling.’

Jessica didn’t know why but she felt her heart beating rapidly. What the , heart?!? Why have you gotten so wild?!? It’s just a smile. It’s not a big deal!’ The latter looked away.

“I’m Kwon Yuri.” The tanned girl formally introduced. She lend a hand for the other to shake.

“I know.” Jessica coldly answered, still looking away.

“Hey, at least touch my hand.”

“……………..”

Yuri suddenly reached for Jessica’s hand. “Hey, say s--- are you okay?”

Jessica quickly retreated her hand from the other’s hold. “I’m fine.”

“Your hands are… cold. You sure you’re okay?” Yuri’s face fell into a serious one.

Jessica finally looked into Yuri’s eyes, or more like looking into her soul. “I said, I’m fine, Yuri-ssi.”

The tanned girl fell silent for a while.

“I’m just worried about you.”

Yuri’s eyes widened.

‘Oh. My. God! What did I just say?!? Did I just blurted out that I was worrying about her?? What the?’

“I-I mean… I-I…”

 

 

 

 

“That’s what I thought you’d say.” Jessica flatly answered.

///

JUNG’s Secret Room
HHG University Campus

“Do you always do that?” Seohyun flatly asked.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, still looking at the sheet she’s answering. “Do what?”

The younger looked at her. “Giving origami and letters to random people?”

The doe-eyed girl finally realized that Seohyun was talking about the paper rose. “Oh that? Well, it’s actually not like what you think.”

“Then, what is?” Seohyun averted her gaze to the book she’s reading.

Just as when Seohyun looked away, Yoona was now the one looking at the other. “I…” Oh God… Why did I become nervous again??’ “I only give those things to people I like, or attracted to.”

“And you like me.” The younger flatly said.

Yoona didn’t hesitate to answer. “Yes.” After a few seconds, she realized what she just blurted out. “No. Wait! I-I mean… Yes… uh no really I me---“

“Stop making excuses and embarrassing yourself. I already told you that I knew, haven’t I?” Seohyun turned to look at the older girl.

"Yeah. Y-You did." Yoona quickly turned away, and continued what she was doing.

What Yoona didn’t catch was, Seohyun’s lips slowly turning into a small smile.

“You know, you shouldn’t give things to people even if you like them, or even have feelings for them.” Seohyun turned away again.

Yoona stopped what she was doing again. She slowly and hesitantly turned her head to face the younger girl. “Why not?”

Seohyun looked straight into Yoona’s eyes. “Because, what if they never return your feelings? What if the one you’re feeling is just one-sided? And then the things you gave them, they would only throw it away?”

This time, Yoona didn’t try to look away, she turned serious. “Why? Did you?”

Seohyun turned her gaze away, again. “I gave it to Sooyoung, and asked her to just throw it away.” The latter gave a straight answer. “My apologies, Yoona-ssi.”

Yoona’s heart broke the moment Seohyun told her that she asked someone to throw it away. And that someone was the person she’s getting jealous at. The latter gave the other a bitter smile. “Nah. It’s okay. It’s a stupid thing to do anyway.” She turned her gaze away, and deeply sighed.

Seohyun glanced at  Yoona. ‘Why am I feeling guilty now? Have I really done too much?’

 

 

 

 

‘You’re so stupid Im Yoona! Fool! Fool! Fool! Fool! Why did you even thought of her liking you back??’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun sighed.

 

 

 

 

‘Okay. Maybe I did.’

///

A/N:

It's YulSic and YoonHyun, I know. LOL I did that on purpose xDD But don't worry Locksmiths, It'll be TaeNy's turn on the next chap. Which I'd hopefully update by tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, OR the next day... oh whatever... Just wait for me, like the usual, kay? xDD

Again THANK YOU for all the SUPPORT~ :))

And do continue to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, and READ~~ :DD

Til mah next update guys~