Unexpected

The Unwanted

[NOTE:

Ayo guys! Author-nim's back! xDD Well... for an update that is... kekeke...
Well, as usual, I'll apologize again for the SLOW update... LOL you all know the reason already... *coughCOLLEGEcoughDUTIEScough* so yeah... ENJOY the update anyways~~ :))]

///

Taeyeon’s POV

I’m at an empty room... staring out the window... it’s awfully raining today... and I’m waiting for her...

I wanted to ask her something. I wanted to know what really happened that day... when she saved me. I don’t know. I’m sounding stupid thinking she sort of saved me. I mean, come on! She was standing metres away from me when the incident happened. But hey, you can’t blame me... I was shocked! Well... who wouldn’t be? A huge van just passed right above you, and it literally flipped over your head! Now, tell me who’s going crazy...

It’s been weeks, and I still can’t get over that incident... and now, she, Yuri and Yoona, and everybody else have been telling me that I have been spacing out a lot these past few days... I just... I don’t know... I feel like she knows something... I just feel like she really saved me... but I don’t know how she did it...

Or... wait... maybe I do know something...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...she’s a ? Uh no, sorry about that... I mean... witch? Is she a witch?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...wait... what? No way! She doesn’t even look like one... she’s... normal-looking, she dresses normal too... scratch that... her fashion sense is way better than mine, and Yoona’s, and Yuri’s, and every other human being I know. She’s... amazingly beautiful... what?? Ok, forget that part... it just can’t be... she’s not a witch...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...but if she’s not a ... uh, witch... then... what could she be?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tae?”

 

 

 

 

 

I stiffened a little.

I know that voice.

 

 

 

 

 

I slowly turned around to see her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Fany-ah...”

Was all I could say at this moment.

///

Author’s POV

“Hey, YoonYul!” A short blonde-haired girl called out.

Both of the addressed girls turned around.

“What’s with the name?” Yuri chuckled.

“Joohyun made that up.”

Yoona let out a little laugh. “She’s so random.”

“But you like it?”

“What? YoonYul? Eew! I like YoonHyun way better!” the younger girl reasoned.

Yuri scoffed. “Yah! Eew your face! Well, I don’t like it too... I would rather prefer YulSic...” the tanned girl grinned.

Sunny chuckled at the two. “Aigoo... you two are so... nevermind... anyways... have you seen TaeNy?”

“TaeNy?” Both Yuri and Yoona furrowed their eyebrows.

Sunny giggled at her friends’ reactions. “TaeNy. TAEyeon, tiffaNY...” the latter explained.

The other two nodded their heads in understanding.

“Sorry, we haven’t.” Yuri shook her head.

The blonde pouted.

 

 

 

“You know, something’s up with them lately...” Yoona spoke up.

Sunny nodded her head. “Yeah... I noticed that too.”

Yuri suddenly stopped walking. “By any chance, do you know something?”

Both Yoona and Sunny stopped on their tracks.

“Not much actually. Well, all I know is... Taeyeon was kind of avoiding Tiffany... or at least that’s what Fany told me.” Sunny answered truthfully.

The other two simply nodded.

“That’s why I wanted to see them... or at least one of them. I just wanted to know what happened. They seemed REALLY distant these past few days.” Sunny added.

“And... Taeyeon’s... kind of spacing out... a LOT too...” The tanned girl voiced out.

Sunny was about to speak again, but a voice coming from right behind them interrupted.

 

 

 

“Soon Kyu, I need to tell you something.”

The three other girls stopped on their tracks, and turned to the source of the voice.

Yoona let out her alligator smile. “Hi, Hyoyeon unnie!” the latter raised a hand for high-five.

Hyoyeon complied with what Yoona wants, and high-fived the younger.

Yuri smiled at the blonde in front of them. “Hi, Hyo.”

“Hi, kkab.” Hyoyeon playfully slapped the younger’s arm.

“Ow~!” The tanned girl winced.

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Ok, you know, as much as I want to bond and talk with you guys, I’ve got somethings to converse with this danshin here.” The blonde pointed at the danshin right in front of her.

Sunny swatted Hyoyeon’s pointing finger from her face. “Yah!”

Yuri nodded in understanding. “Oh. It’s okay. We’ll see you later, then?”

Hyoyeon nodded. “Yeah. See you guys later.”

“Bye, Hyo unnie. Bye, Sunny unnie.” The doe-eyed girl waved at the two blondes.

Both Hyoyeon and Sunny waved back.

Yuri waved at them too. “Let’s go, Yoong.”

The two girls started walking away.

 

“What’s up?” Sunny finally asked her friend.

“Not here. Let’s talk at the secret room.” The latter whispered the last sentence. She grabbed the older girl by the wrist.

///

Secret Room
HHG University Campus

“Is it really that confidential for you to drag me all the way here?” Sunny sighed.

Hyoyeon let go of Sunny’s wrist. She was about to speak but a voice interrupted.

 

 

 

“Unnie?”

The two blondes turned their heads up to the second floor of the room.

“What are you doing here? I thought you have classes?”

“Mr. Park had an emergency meeting.” Seohyun leaned on a post. “So I thought I could rest here for a while.

Hyoyeon’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

“Hi, Seo~!” Sunny waved at her dongsaeng.

Seohyun waved back.

The short blonde haired girl, then, turned to Hyoyeon. She lightly shook the younger’s shoulder. “Yah! What did you wanna tell me?”

Hyoyeon came back to her senses, and turned to Sunny. “Oh, right! That!”

The older crossed her arms by her chest. “I’m all ears.” The latter then furrowed her eyebrows when Hyoyeon started rummaging through her blazer’s inner and outer pockets.

“Aha!” Hyoyeon finally pulled out a small pink envelope, and showed it to the blonde standing in front of her.

Sunny’s eyebrows remained furrowed as she took the pink envelope from her friend’s hand. “What’s this?”

The younger girl crossed her arms by her chest. “See for yourself, and tell me what you think. Because maybe... I... we just overreacted.”

The shorter girl finally opened the envelope. A pink scented paper was inside it. Sunny pulled out the paper.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not afraid of heights...
I’m afraid of falling.

 

I’m not afraid of the dark...
I’m afraid of what’s in it.

 

I’m not afraid to LOVE...

 

 

 

 

 

I’m afraid of rejection.

 

 

KTY.JMY”

 

 

 

The familiar fragrance from the paper finally started sinking into Sunny’s nostrils. The latter smelled the paper once again.

 

‘BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau De Parfum...

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany?’

 

 

 

 

 

It finally came to her senses.

“It’s from Tiffany, isn’t it?”

Hyoyeon nodded. “You guessed right.”

“But what’s with the quote?” Sunny murmured.

“Eh? You didn’t get it?” Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow. “Go through it again.”

The older read through the piece again.

“I’m not afraid of heights, I’m afraid of falling. I’m not afraid of the dark, I’m afraid of what’s in it. I’m not afraid to love, I’m afraid of rejection.” Sunny read out loud. “Still don’t get it. It's just a quote.”

The younger blonde grabbed the paper from Sunny’s hand, and ran her fingers through the paper, searching from something.

“Here. Feel this.” Hyoyeon handed the paper back to Sunny.

Sunny let her fingers feel what her friend told her to. “Wait. There’s something embossed?”

“I’m sure it’s an acronym or initials for something. Like... a name?”

Sunny looked closely at the embossed letters. “KTY, JMY? Still don’t get...“ the latter stopped her sentence. “... it.” She looked at Hyoyeon.

“What? Do you finally get what I’m trying to tell here?” Hyoyeon lightly shook the other blonde by the shoulder.

Sunny stood there, dazed for a second.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim Tae Yeon, Jung Mi Young. Those are initials... obviously.”

 

 

 

 

 

The two blonde girls shifted their gazes up again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sica, you knew about this?” Sunny wavered the pink paper she was holding. She was still a bit dazed. So many things running through her mind right now.

The addressed girl rested her palms on the second floor’s wood railings. “To tell you honestly... I was the one who found that in her blazer.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s... falling... for her...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny felt like she couldn’t breathe. Like someone stabbed her in the back a hundred times... Like... someone hammered her heart into pieces...

 

 

 

 

 

Why was this happening? Did she heard right? Did Tiffany really embossed hers and Taeyeon’s initials? But why? Tiffany told her she’d NEVER fall in love, right? Or... she just said that, and not meaning to do it? What's worst was that... the girl she loves... was falling for the one person she didn't want her to fall for...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She... lied...”

Hyoyeon turned to the other blonde in front of her. “Huh?”

“That’s why she was so affected about... Taeyeon avoiding her...” Sunny murmured. Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes now... which was... unusual. She NEVER cries no matter how hard the situation she’s in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She can’t fall in love with Taeyeon.” Sunny’s voice almost broke. But she held it all in. she can’t break down now... not in front of her friends.

Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrows. “What? Why?” the latter cleared before speaking again. “Ok, that just sounds like sh*t. Let me rephrase that... or not... ok, wait. I know, or we all know, they can’t fall because of one reason. I know that reason, so does Sooyoung... But in your case... your eyes seem to tell there are other reasons.” The younger became serious now. “What do you know, Sunny?”

Sunny looked at Hyoyeon in the eye, those tears forming no longer visible. “Taeyeon can’t be trusted. She would only hurt Tiffany.”

The younger blonde sighed. “I know that. We all do. It’s because Taeyeon’s human, right?”

“No.” Sunny firmly answered.

Hyoyeon backed off a little. She didn’t expected that Sunny would say no. “Wha---“

 

 

 

“Then, what is it?”

Jessica appeared beside them, serious, and curious of what the short blonde knows.

"Tell us, Sunny. Is there something we need to know?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny clenched her fists tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tiffany can't fall for Taeyeon! Because Taeyeon has a werewolf blood running through her veins!”

Sunny gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT??!?”

///

[NOTE:

Ok... the last part was quite... a. w. k. w. a. r. d.? LOL xD forgive your dear author for the sudden 'revelation'... xD

Anyways, before I goooooooooo again... just wanna THANK YOU for the unending SUBS, NEW SUBS, lovely COMMENTS, and READS (even though it's silent reading for others, THANK YOU anyways~ xDD) and continue the SUPPORT, guys! :DD I'll work hard! FIGHTING! :DD

So... see ya'll soon? Kekeke... til mah next update! xD <3