Blood-Stained Tears

The Unwanted

Give me a chance to remind you that this chapter is a bit shorter than the last one. But eitherways... here you go~ :D

---

Immortals have lived of about for years, decades, centuries, even millenniums; they DON’T die... well... in a sense of human death, that is---decease, car accident, stab of a knife, bullet of an ordinary gun, and etc.

Fallen Angels ARE part of the undying family tree that’s hidden in this world we live in; and like any other immortals, they don’t die like the mortals would. They don’t just die just because of loss of blood or because of numerous stabs in the body. No. They don’t die that way. They have blood, yes; but it’s a different kind of blood. And they also have internal organs, but isn’t functioning anymore, of course. They are dead---like ‘The Walking Dead: Season One, Two, Three, Four (upcoming Season Five)’ dead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Fany, what is it?” Hyoyeon asked worriedly when Tiffany suddenly pulled away from Sunny’s corpse. The eye-smiling girl’s upper body was now covered with her guardian’s own blood; and she didn’t care. “Hey.” The blonde of the four called out once again. She saw Tiffany’s eyes widen again as she stared down at Sunny’s chest area. Hyoyeon followed her friend’s gaze; Sooyoung and Seohyun too.

And there, right at the chest area, where one’s heart was located, lied a silver dagger, sinking too deep into the skin.

They all gasped.

They never noticed the material earlier up until now. And Tiffany immediately grabbed the dagger’s protruded hilt and was about to pull it out of Soonkyu’s body when Hyoyeon, who was across of her, held her hand and prevented her from doing so. “No. You don’t want to do that. If you pull it out... Sunny might lose completely, the chance of breathing back alive.” She said as carefully as possible, not wanting the other to panic... again.

Tiffany just stared blankly at Hyoyeon, her hand still gripped the dagger’s hilt; not too tight.

‘A silver dagger’s touch, a fallen’s painful death.’

Her grip on the weapon loosened completely as she remembered her father’s words when she and Jessica started learning about the ‘family’ tree; when she started learning about fallen angels---A silver dagger is the only way that could kill a fallen, as to a silver bullet kills a werewolf, and the flame does to a vampire.

Tiffany collapsed back down on the floor and hugged her knees. “Tell me... what should I do?” she hoarsely asked, restraining her eyes from producing any crystal-like tears. Everything was beginning to crash down onto her. “... I’m starting to lose all hope there is left...” she slowly lifted her head back up to see the other three. “... if there was even just a tinge left...” she huffed air through her nose. She stared at Sunny’s body on the floor, as if studying the latter.

‘You can still save one’s life if that being had been lifeless within an hour. If it exceeds in an hour... there’s no hope of that being coming back to life.’

“How many hours do you think Sunny was...” The jet-black haired girl roughly swallowed the lump in as she continued her unfinished sentence. “... dead?” she nearly vomit at the ruthless word. She glanced at the three persons in the room with her, searching for an answer.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked at each other before the shikshin amongst them, cleared and spoke. “When we came here, she was still bleeding. The bleeding stopped  just minutes earlier.” The tall girl bear the expression where she was utterly confused as to why Tiffany would ask that kind of question right now.

All hope that was fading started to come crawling back to Tiffany’s self. And with one heave of breath, she kneeled once again by Sunny’s side and flipped the girl’s left wrist over.

She felt her fangs slip out from its sockets.

“Unnie! You weren’t thinking of---“ Seohyun got cut off when her elder sister suddenly plunged her teeth deep into Sunny’s skin. She doesn’t know how would she react. She wanted to pry her sister off the other girl because apparently, it was against the law.

‘No immortal shall give life to another immortal.’

But she knew Tiffany was far from realizing everything she was doing.

Tiffany flipped her best friend’s other wrist over and bit it like what she had done to the other one; then, she eyed the girl’s blood covered neck. She took another deep breath and leaned in. But a hand stopped her from leaning any further.

“Unnie! You’re breaking the law!”

Miyoung abruptly turned back to her sister and softly removed the younger’s hand from her arm. “Our parents made the law, we’re their children and so we could break them anytime. I don’t care about anything. I just want Sunny to live.” She leaned back down and sunk her teeth into the porcelain skin of Sunny.

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun just watched as Tiffany tried to make their friend live.

Tiffany finally backed off after a good minute, and just stared at Sunny’s body; hoping for a miracle. The three others are also doing the same behind her.

And suddenly, the dagger that was plunged deep into Sunny’s chest---into her heart, flared up with an orange, flame-like light that almost lit up the dimmed mansion. Tiffany squinted her eyes as she felt her body burning, like she was being cremated. She felt an urgent pull from behind her; she turned and she saw Seohyun clutching on the hem of her shirt; the younger’s eyes shut tight.

They could literally hear both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shouting to each other as the dagger continued to blaze up in an orange colour. “Hyo! Help me pull it out!” Sooyoung yelled. And the two fallen angels grabbed the hilt of the dagger and pulled it out of their friend’s body. They both felt a burning sensation on their palms when they did.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung staggered back and the younger fallen threw the sharp weapon aside. They were catching their breaths as if they’ve just came in from a marathon.

After a good five minutes of comprehending what just happened, the four figures all crowded around Sunny once again. “What happened?” Seohyun asked in her high pitched voice. She reached out a hand to touch and feel Sunny’s chest area---where the dagger was plunged in deeply earlier, almost crushing the girl’s bones. “The wound’s healing.” Seohyun announced just in time that she almost flinched because of the stinging sensation crawling up her fingers. The ‘burning magic’ was still there, doing its work throughout Sunny’s body.

The other three looked closer at Sunny’s wounds; it was indeed healing. Tiffany almost cried in joy---joy that her saving method worked. Actually worked. “The bruises on her face are gone.” Sooyoung pointed out. And she was right. Although there were still white marks, scars, and the stains of blood present, still, it was a good thing to say, at least.

“It worked. After all these millenniums that had passed, it actually works.” The corners of Seohyun’s mouth quirked up into an amused grin. Neither did she nor anybody else knew that IT could actually work well.

“So... now what?” Hyoyeon asked as she softly opened Sunny’s right eyelid, inspecting if ever there was a flicker of life in those brown orbs of the older girl. “Woah!” she convulsed the very moment Sunny’s eyes slowly started turning into the colour of blue.

She was coming back to life.

“Guys! Look!” the blonde girl pointed at Sunny’s now-blue eyes. “It was dark brown earlier... almost black...” Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Tiffany inched their faces closer to the latter’s face and found out that Sunny was indeed coming back to life.

“Her lips are turning into a pinkish colour now.”

And now, they were all gripping onto Sunny’s body, pressing softly on the slimy, red painted skin; like they were reassuring the fallen that everything was alright, that everything will be alright. And they almost forgot about Jessica and the other abducted people they were supposed to be finding at this moment.

The youngest of them four felt an electrifying jolt on her fingertips, and looked down at Sunny’s left hand that was in her hold; her fingers were twitching---indicating that the latter has finally awakened to her senses. “Unnies, her fingers are moving.” She voiced out at the three.

 

 

 

 

 

They all held their breaths in anticipation until Sunny’s eyes finally fluttered open---revealing her sky blue orbs. She blinked multiple times, adjusting to the sudden brightness that enveloped her sights.

 

 

 

“Sunny!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

“Why did you go?”

Donghae kept his hands clasped together behind him as he stared down on the hard floor, like if he was superman with laser eyes shooting, he’d bore a hole on the floor. He didn’t know exactly why Boa became frantic right when he’d dragged the brunette woman into the warehouse by her collar. He thought she’d hug him, and smile at him, and give him a proud pat on the shoulder; but instead, he got an unusual slap across the face---his cheek still wore a bright red mark.

“Why did you go?” Boa repeated, pressing on each word harder than before. She heaved an irritable sigh as she placed her hands on the sides of her hips. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO DO THIS?!” she got nothing but a wordless response from her sibling---which didn’t fail to drag her mercilessly to the edge.

Without making a single sound, Boa inched closer towards Donghae and grabbed the guy’s collar as she banged him on the wall right behind. “FOR ’S SAKE!! LEE DONGHAE!! ANSWER ME!! GOD DAMMIT!!” she yelled at him like she never yelled at anyone before---she haven’t, honestly. She was enraged; and she didn’t know why.

 

 

 

“All I wanted was to make you proud. And this is what you want and have ever wanted, am I right?” After being mute for a couple of minutes, Donghae finally found his voice. “I wanted to prove to you that I am worth something in this family.” His voice was hoarse, like he was tired from something he had been doing all day. He threw his arms around his sister. “I don’t know what’s going on in that head of yours, I don’t get why you’re mad at me... but I’m sorry if I ever offended you in some way.” He whispered softly near Boa’s ear, and for a moment, he was reminded of the person he used to be---the sweet, charming, careful Donghae everybody who were close to him used to love---including Joohyun.

Boa swore she never felt so secure and safe all throughout her life. No one had ever held her so close like what Donghae was doing right now, not even her former parents and sisters; or at least that was she thought and felt. And for a co-vampire, he was warm against her, he was soft like cotton candy, and smelled like strawberries instead of blood. She knew it was wrong to have these kind of feelings for the former, heck! She was a hundred years older than him, but she couldn’t help it; ever since Donghae walked in through that door, she never felt so deadly alive.

She loosened her grip on his collar and let her hands drop lifelessly onto her sides. She rested her head against his chest---feeling it rise and drop as if he was still breathing. “No. I am proud. I’m happy with what you did. It’s just that... I-We were worried for you.” She stated the half-truth that was running around her head. “You’ve only been a vampire for five years and you’re already putting yourself into trouble.” She added with a light chuckle after.

Donghae let out a sincere smile even though Boa couldn’t see it. “You thought me well, noona. You thought me well.”

And they both stayed in that position for a good five minutes until Taeyang came crashing into the room with his naturally calm features. “Sorry to interrupt your little moment but...” he froze as he watched the two back away from each other; and an amused smirk slowly crept up his face. “I would love to tease you to right now, but it’s important.” He teased and Boa just glared at him.

“The Jung’s awake.” He said even before Boa could strangle him to death. He stormed off the room.

Donghae turned to his sister again. “Do you want me to come with you, or...”

“No. Just stay with your siblings. I’ll handle her.” She shook her head at him before she got out of the room.

Donghae watched Boa’s walking figure as it slowly disappear into the curve at the end of the hallway. He sighed. He turned. He stared---stared at the picture frame standing still above the recessed wall panel, serving as the queen bed’s headboard.

He finally knew one of Boa’s deepest and darkest secret she had been hiding from all of them all along.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boa took a sharp turn to the right when she finally reached the top step. She was walking like a model through the massive hallway---the heels of her leather boots clanking loudly against the hardwood floor; her hair swaying left and right, as well as her hips; and her back straightened. She finally reached a door at the end of the hallway. She started unlocking the padlocks one by one with a key in hand. It was useless, though. It’s all useless. Because eventually no matter what she may implement to keep the door locked, it would still end up in bits and pieces the moment the figure on the other side started moving and opening her eyes. But even so, she still bothered putting locks.

Metals clattering with each other rang throughout the silence-filled floor the moment she threw the locks aside. She had her other hand gripping tightly on the door handle now. And for a second there, she felt herself contemplating whether to enter the said room, or retreat. But why would she retreat? She wanted this. She dreamt of this for so many years she'd lost count. And Donghae did it all for her, to make her proud. And she was.

But somewhere deep inside her soul (as if she still had a soul), was a voice screaming that she may not even got the guts to see THAT figure inside there; that she’s afraid---afraid to lose the knots she tied all over herself ever since she left the mansion, and just break down.

But of course Jung Kwon Boa wouldn’t let her past and her dead conscience get the best of her, so she twisted the handle and slid herself in.

 

 

 

There was a figure sprawled on the floor, unmoving. The figure wore a skinny black jeans; her Converse sneakers still placed untouched onto her feet; her used to be white three fourths blouse now stained with blood---her own blood; and her hands were cuffed together with an iron chain in front of her. Her hair was dishevelled and nearly covered her blood stained face.

Boa closed the door behind her and took careful steps towards the latter, as if she was afraid to wake her up from her slumber. She stopped moving when she was finally standing right before the said figure. She inhaled a great amount of air, and smelt nothing but the sweet, intoxicating aroma of blood; her eyes turned into the same colour of it. She crouched down to the figure and reached out a hand. ‘What am I doing?’ she asked mentally, preferably to herself.

She was about to retract her hand, but later decided to go on further. Boa cleared the girl’s face from her own strands of hair, and tucked some of it behind the latter’s left ear. She squinted at the sight of the girl’s face almost covered in blood. For the first time, she wanted to choke. She had NEVER have wanted to choke at the sight of blood. But that seemed to change now, at this very moment.

Boa felt her spine shiver as she went to trace the girl’s features with her fingers---from the former’s eyebrows, to her eyes, to her pointed nose, to her cheeks, and to her lips. There wasn’t a single wound in sight.

The figure’s a vampire, that’s a fact. And they were the fastest to heal amongst the other immortals. Another fact.

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyeon...” Boa whispered hoarsely in the air as she cupped the addressed girl’s cheeks. “Sooyeon...” she said much louder this time.

A wet substance suddenly fell onto Sooyeon’s neck, and another, and another, and another; until it was all enough to wash off some blood from her neck.

 

 

 

Jessica...” Boa cried once more before she held the figure in front of her by the shoulders and pulled the brunette into a tight embrace. She was now slumping on the floor as she held Jessica tight in her arms. She was crying... she was crying endlessly. “What have I done?” she said in the tiniest voice she could ever muster.

Unknown to the older of the two inside the empty room, Jessica started letting out a lone tear, followed by another, and another, until it was falling uncontrollably from her shut eyes. She was shaking, or at least, Boa was shaking, and she was shaking alongside her. She felt a pang of pain shot through her unbeating heart when she heard the older girl’s sobs were getting heavier with each second passing by.

Her unnie’s weak state pained Jessica to no end.

Jessica opened slightly, about to speak, wanted to speak, but she held back. She didn’t want to bring back the current Boa the moment she starts to speak. She wanted her sister to remain like this, like nothing ever happened, like nothing was wrong, that everything was back to the way they were. She wants to. But she knew it could never happen; she couldn’t bring back the person that was once lost. She can’t. Nobody can’t.

 

 

 

Boa reluctantly pulled back and wiped her tears. And for a great while, Jessica heard completely nothing if it wasn’t for Boa’s inhuman breathing. The chains cuffed on her hands made a cluttering sound as she let her hands reach out to the girl sitting across of her.

She placed her left hand over Boa’s right hand and clutched it weakly. The older of the two got startled at the sudden contact. There was something about the way that Jessica was holding onto her; something that even Min and Dara couldn’t produce whenever they held hands.

Jessica’s eyes finally fluttered open, her golden orbs glimmering in the dark. “Unnie...” she huskily called out, like her voice was almost gone. “Unnie...” it was so hoarse that Boa felt like crying again.

Boa stared down at hers and Jessica’s hand.

“Unnie... I missed you...”

Boa stared at her sister straight in the eyes, and Jessica swore to the heavens above that she saw something bright flicker within her unnie’s red orbs and she knew that her unnie was back again to the same person she was now---the person she had no idea who.

“No. You didn’t.” Boa said calmly but pulled her hand harshly away from the younger girl’s hold. “You don’t. None of you does. You don’t care.” She was now seeing Jessica struggle into a sitting position. She wanted to help her but her other persona got the best of her.

Jessica successfully rested her back onto the cold concrete behind her. “I do. Me, Miyoung, and Joohyun. All of us.” She swallowed her own saliva to prevent her still dry throat from going any more drier. “Even... mom and dad.” She added, with much carefulness.

Boa scoffed the revelation off. “Oh please... they hated me.”

“They loved you.”

“They neglected me.”

“They needed you.”

“They used me.”

“They wanted you,” Jessica argued more. “More than they wanted us.”

Boa shook her head vigorously. “No. They threw me out. They wanted me out.” She insisted.

“Blood is thicker than water, but sometimes... water can be thicker than blood.” Jessica stated. It’s true. Their parents valued Boa more than they valued the three of them back then. They weren’t jealous, because their parents weren’t actually THAT unfair. It’s just that, Boa was special. Out of the Jung’s, she was one of a kind; even though she was only an adopted child.

Boa fell silent for a while as she thought back of the life she used to have before she turned into THIS---a monster. She was suddenly feeling guilty, but then, her evil side knew better. “They were the one who slaughtered my parents.” She stood up and gritted her teeth. “My REAL parents.”

“They saved you.” Jessica spoke as if the older girl hadn’t spoken. “Your parents were trying to kill you... and they saved you.”

Boa let out a sarcastic laugh. “Saved me? Huh!” she crossed her arms by her chest. “How could that be saving when all they thought about were themselves? Huh?” she hissed. She crouched again so that she and Jessica were of the same level again. “They wanted me because they knew they would lose the battle if they didn’t had me; they had to kill mom and dad so I would have no other choice but to come with them. I saw it all with my own two eyes; and you don’t know anything because you weren’t even born yet when that happened! So don’t tell me that they loved me and wanted me, because that’s all just a piece of sh*t!”

Jessica grimaced when she saw Boa’s angered face. Never in her life had she ever seen the older girl like that---a beast. She cowered for a moment, but soon realized that being scared would only bring her to further danger. She composed herself. “I think you kinda forgot about the fact that Joohyun can time travel.” She truthfully stated. It was true, though. Ever since Boa left, they decided to know more of what really happened to their unnie, and that includes her past. “You left the mansion, and it was on your own will. Our parents never did once think about throwing you out. To them, you were their first born; not me.”

The older vampire clenched her fists as she stood and took a step backward. There was something about what Jessica had said and the way the latter had said it. Especially the part where the younger had used ‘Our parents’ not ‘My parents’.

“Unnie...” Jessica started again; feeling started to dry up for the second time. “Go back to the mansion; to us.” It was a half-plead. Because the other half is luring, stalking time; until she came up with a plan on how to get out without getting noticed, and find Yuri.

Yuri.

Where in the actual was Yuri?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

“What... happened?” Sunny clutched on her aching head as her friends helped her into a sitting position on the floor. She glanced at them one by one, anticipating an answer. “Guys...” she called out weakly.

Tiffany, who was currently holding her bloody hand tightly, sighed. “We were supposed to be asking that to you. When we came back, you...” she trailed when she remembered the scene that they all have witnessed at the Kim's and here in the mansion a few hours earlier. She utterly forgot what she was going to say.

“You were hanging on the chandelier.” Hyoyeon continued Tiffany’s sentence as straightforward as she can be---which never failed for Sooyoung to land a hard slap on her exposed arm. She whipped her head towards the shikshin’s direction and sent her a cold glare.

And upon hearing this, Sunny quickly rummaged throughout her body with her hands to scan any possible stabs and wounds, but eventually found completely nothing; except for the gooey substance still painted on her body parts. “I remember that now. But wait... where’s the...” she cut off her own sentence and placed her right hand over her chest where her heart was supposed to be lying; she glanced down at it. “I’m pretty sure someone had stabbed me earlier before I lost consciousness.” She said in almost a whisper.

“Oh... this?” Seohyun was holding a silver dagger by its tip. Neither of them didn’t even notice her retrieve the weapon that was metres away from where they were. She handed the dagger to Sunny---which the older girl accepted with shaky hands. “Yeah... it was stabbed deep into you when we came.”

Sunny examined the dagger thoroughly (letting go of Tiffany’s hand in the process); not that she didn’t know what it was, rather, she was astonished about the fact that she still lived. ‘I’m supposed to dead by now.’ she thought. “How did I... how did you guys managed to get this out of me?” she asked quietly as she wiped the dagger clean of her own blood.

And Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun turned their gazes towards the jet-black haired girl who had her head hung low and was fidgeting her fingers. Sunny raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“Miyoung-ah...”

“I think you know what happened next,” Tiffany lifted her head and looked at her best friend. “After we found you hanging lifeless on the ceiling; and you know I couldn’t just let you... die.”

“Yeah... so in other words... she bit you.” Hyoyeon interrupted and earned another hard slap from the tall girl slumped beside her. “Why do you keep hitting me?” she shot another glare at Sooyoung---which the latter only responded with a shrug.

“You did?” Sunny now had her back resting onto the nearest wall.

“It was the only way I know for you to live.” Tiffany confessed; and it almost felt like she was confessing her feelings to her crush. She rubbed the nape of her neck.

Sunny just smiled at the cute response from the younger girl. She was happy, in all honesty---happy to know that Tiffany can’t live without her; that she was important as Taeyeon was in Tiffany’s life after all. For once, she felt happy again. “Thank you.”

“Uhmm... it was nothing.” Tiffany flashed her infamous eye-smile.

 

 

 

They all fell silent. And for a great moment, they gradually realized that there were more people to save.

“Unnie, you might wanna clean yourself up now.” Seohyun broke the silence. “I know you know that my sister and I are trying our best not to lap you up.” she suddenly felt weird about the way she said the last part of her sentence. She flushed. “Okay... forget the last part. But seriously... clean up.”

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung both bursted out laughing; Tiffany joined afterwards. Seohyun face-palmed, regretting saying the wrong words when she knew very well how green-minded the people in this mansion are.

“Alright, alright, I’ll shower now.” Sunny giggled. She was about to get up but a shadow of a standing figure was caught on her peripheral vision.

Taeyeon?”

Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany turned their attentions towards the main door of the mansion.

“Taetae!” Tiffany abruptly stood from her place and sprinted towards Taeyeon. She threw her arms around the petite girl. “Thank God you’re okay!” she exclaimed. She felt Taeyeon circle her arms around her waist. She almost forgot about her the moment she got back from the Kim’s Residence; but that didn’t matter anymore. What’s important was Taeyeon, she’s alive. Although... trails of blood were visible on her face.

“Taeyeon. Where have you been?” Sunny walked towards the couple, slightly limping. “I thought they would’ve took you too.”

Taeyeon carefully pulled back from the hug, and stared at the people in front of her, expectant of her answers. “Yoona...” she trailed as her eyes rested on Seohyun’s last. “They took Yoona... and I... I tried to save her... but...” she didn’t continue her sentence and just shook her head instead. “I’m sorry...”

Seohyun clenched at her sides, and momentarily forgot about what she was staring at suspiciously from behind Taeyeon. She walked away from the scene; and of course, her guardian Soo followed right away.

“Soonkyu, let’s clean you up.” Hyoyeon nudged on Sunny’s elbow.

Sunny just nodded.

“Sunny,” Taeyeon called out even before Sunny could even take a step. “Are you... are you alright?” she asked, her voice and expression shouted nothing but the word ‘concern’. Sunny smiled at her. “Yup. I’m glad you were okay too.”

“What happened, exactly?”

Sunny walked closer to where Taeyeon stood and patted the werewolf on the shoulder. “It’s a long story. I’ll tell you later.” Taeyeon flashed back a smile.

Sunny and Hyoyeon walked off, leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany by themselves.

Tiffany shot a confused look back and forth at Sunny’s disappearing figure and Taeyeon. “What?” the petite girl asked her. “Nothing. It’s just that... did I possibly missed something when we left?”

Taeyeon chuckled and reached out to tuck a loose hair strand behind Tiffany’s ear. “I’m afraid you had.” She pinched the older girl’s nose; and a playful slap on her biceps came right after.

Tiffany was pouting even went Taeyeon held her hand and dragged her towards her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT HAPPENED?!”

Everybody was ing startled to the core the moment In Guk swung Tiffany’s  room door open---Sooyoung ‘accidentally’ spitted the water in all over Hyoyeon’s face (this time, it was Hyoyeon’s turn to land a hard slap on her arm); Taeyeon fell off from Tiffany’s bed---bum first; Seohyun hit her head with a loud thud on Tiffany’s work desk when she was in the process of getting her fallen bracelet under it; Tiffany nearly slipped on the ceramic tile flooring of her huge bathroom; and Sunny choked on the cola she was drinking.

“SEO IN GUK!! WHAT THE ?!”

They all said unanimously---except for Taeyeon, though. And In Guk flinched at those loud voices. “Guys... chill.”

“Chill?! You’re the one who barged in here and scared the sh*t out of all of us and now you’re telling us to chill?! Damn you!” Tiffany cursed with her usual loud voice as she ruffled her damp hair with a towel.

“About that...” In Guk showed his eye-smile (that’s almost similar with Tiffany’s) “Sorry.”

And with that said, everyone goes back to their composed selves.

“So... mind telling me what happened?” In Guk asked more calmly as soon as the people in the room started coming together in almost a circle.

Seohyun and Tiffany shot a glance at each other before Tiffany opened to speak. “You might wanna sit down first. This ought a be a very long story.”

 

 

 

 

 

---

So... how was it? Crappy? Mehehehe I apologize if it ever was *smiles*

ANW... THANK YOU for my loyal/new SUBS (and silent readers) for always waiting for me :""""""""""> Thanks for the wonderful COMMENTS too~ And of course those increasing UPVOTES; thank you for the people who made that possible :DD

I'm not a great author but thank you, guys, for making me feel like I am <3 (Don't overreact, I'm not saying goodbye. Just overwhelmed XDD)

So... til mah next update? :))