Let Me In

The Unwanted

[NOTE:

Update time~~!! Weeeeeeeehhhhh~~ xDD

Just to tell you though... this chappie is only  YULSIC and TAENY...

So... yeah... I'll let you into the story xD

Enjoy~~]

///

“Miss Jessica, they’re here.”

Both Jessica and Tiffany averted their gazes at the two familiar figures standing by the main door.

They both froze on their spot.

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

After a while of contemplating how to say the right words, Taeyeon finally spoke up. “I-I’m here for o-one thing only...” she paused. She waited for Tiffany to look at her straight in the eyes.

Taeyeon misses Tiffany... so much. She wanted to run to her side, and hug her right now... she wanted to tell the latter what she really felt inside. But... there’s something inside her that’s stopping her. She doesn’t know what it was... she couldn’t  understand... couldn’t explain...

 

 

 

“I want you to tell me where Yoona is... please...”

Both Tiffany and Jessica glanced at each other’s sides, before looking fully at the other two.

“I don’t know where your friend is, Tae...” the jet-black haired girl huskily said. "I'm sorry."

Taeyeon walked a little closer to the two sisters, leaving Yuri behind.

“I know you know she’s with Seohyun.”

Tiffany looked up at those pair of brown orbs staring intensely at her. “What if she is? Why are you so ed up?” the latter managed to state calmly. “My sister’s not going to do anything to her. She’s not like what you’re thinking.”

Taeyeon moved a little more closer. “I don’t care what she’s capable of, and what not. I just wanted to know if they are together.”

“If I say yes... would you quit on avoiding me, then?” the younger girl accidentally blurted. Voice raised a bit.

Taeyeon was a bit stunned. First, because she had finally  somewhat confirmed that Yoona was indeed STILL seeing Seohyun without her knowledge. ‘How dare she disobey me?’ And second... because Tiffany’s voice sounded like she was pleading for her to come back. She didn’t expect that. She was expecting for her to burst right now, like on the phone earlier.

Even before she could respond, Jessica suddenly walked pass them.

“Jess, where are you going?”

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon averted their gazes to where the brunette was heading.

“You two fix things between the both of you...” Jessica stopped on her tracks right in front of the tanned girl, who she was longing for. “... I still got my own things to fix...” with that, she grabbed Yuri’s wrist, and dragged her outside the mansion.

“Yah---“ Taeyeon was about to chase after the two, but a hand on her own wrist prevented her from doing so.

 

 

 

 

 

“Stay.”

Taeyeon, once again, turned to Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

“Please, just this one time... stay.”

///

The two stopped right in front of the car.

“Get in. I have so many things to tell you.” Jessica got into her car first.

Yuri didn’t know what to say. She couldn’t move from her spot. She wasn’t planning of talking to the older girl... yet. And besides, she was just here to accompany Taeyeon.

 

 

 

“Yuri-ah...”

The addressed girl woke up from her thoughts, and hesitantly walked over to the other side of the car, and got herself in.

Jessica rested her hands on the steering wheel. “Where do you want me to start?” her eyes staring straight outside.

Yuri glanced at the girl beside her. Was she ready to know everything now? She took a deep breath before finally answering.

“Why did you... lie?”

The older girl caressed the steering wheel using her thumb. “What do you want me to do, then? Introduce myself to you by saying, “Hi, I’m Jessica Jung. I’m a vampire. Nice to meet you.”?” She chuckled bitterly.

Yuri fidgeted her fingers.

Jessica had a point.

“What’s your birth name?”

This time, Jessica finally looked at Yuri. “Jung Sooyeon.”

The tanned girl slowly looked back at the other. “When’s your real birthday?”

Jessica looked away, and put down her hands to her lap. “18th May... 1885.” She honestly answered.

Yuri widened her eyes. Yes. She already knew that Jessica was old enough. But it still shocked her. “Really?”

The brunette nodded her head.

“Wow... you’re older than my grandparents... and my... great grandparents... and...” the younger continued to mumble to herself.

“Yeah... I’m most probably am...”

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

After a while, Yuri spoke again. “So... you’re really a vampire?” she wanted to hear it straight from the former.

But instead of answering right away, Jessica suddenly started the engine.

“Do you really want to know who and what I am?”

The younger girl slowly nodded.

Jessica leaned in to Yuri, and put her seatbelt on. “What?”

Yuri’s still frozen on her spot. “Uhh...”

“Stop thinking wild, will you?” Jessica shifted the gear, and they drove off.

///

Tiffany slowly let go of Taeyeon. Just in time for another girl to come into the scene.

“Taeyeon? What are you doing here?”

Once again, both Taeyeon and Tiffany turned her heads to the source of the voice.

Taeyeon opened to speak, but the younger girl by her side, beat her to it.

“She’s looking for maknae... and her friend.”

Sunny didn’t hesitate anymore, and immediately stood in front of Tiffany, while facing Taeyeon. She was trying to protect the latter from the person standing right before them.

“They went for a walk at some beach. They’re still together, if you want to know that too.” Sunny firmly said, slightly glaring at the older. “Now, please get out of here.”

Tiffany squeezed Sunny’s arm from behind. “Sunny...”

Sunny glanced at the jet-black haired girl behind her. She held the latter’s hand. “Taeyeon, please... just go.”

Seeing this light gesture, Taeyeon couldn’t control herself anymore.

“So, you’re one of them?”

Sunny furrowed her eyebrows. “What?”

 

 

 

 

 

“A monster and a dirty bloodsucker...” Taeyeon was a bit taken aback at her own words. She didn’t mean to say it that way. She had no intentions of offending them... especially Tiffany. ‘What’s happening to me?? That wasn't what I had in mind...’

“ you!”

In just a matter of seconds, a fist came landing across Taeyeon’s face.

 

 

 

“SUNNY!”

“TAEYEON!”

Three  different voices echoed inside the mansion.

 

 

 

“How dare you say that?!”

Another punch.

“You don’t have a single right to judge us!!”

Even before Sunny could throw another punch, two figures forcedly parted her with the older. “Yah!” she struggled.

“Stop it, Sunny!” Hyoyeon successfully pulled her off from Taeyeon.

Sooyoung, on the other hand, helped the older girl stand up. Tiffany helped along.

“Don’t ever call us THAT! We’re all the same Taeyeon! We’re all monsters here!” Sunny yelled more.

“You’re---adsajhfdlkjfaljsfjs” Sooyoung quickly covered the older’s mouth, preventing her from saying more. “Let’s get this midget out of here.”

With Sunny struggling so much, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung managed to get their friend out of the scene.

 

 

 

Taeyeon just stood there, confused. ‘Same? What does she mean?’ she wiped the blood from the corner of her lips.

“I’m sorry.” Tiffany lifted her right hand up to Taeyeon’s cheek, and caressed it affectionately with her thumb. “Why do we have to change, Tae? Why are you hurting me so much?” her tears were threatening to fall.

Taeyeon slowly removed the younger girl’s hand from her cheek. “I don’t know, Fany-ah...” the latter turned to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love you...

 

 

 

 

 

... at least remember that...”

Tiffany also turned her heel, and went upstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon looked back, and watched Tiffany’s disappearing figure, before she walked out of the mansion.

///

Seoul Memorial Cemetery

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How long have they been lying there?” Yuri sat beside the brunette.

Jessica lied her back fully on the grass beneath them. She looked up at the sky above her. “For about... ninety-four years already...”

The tanned girl lied on her back too. “I thought immortals don’t die?”

“We don’t... easily...”

Yuri looked at Jessica. “So... how did they... passed... away?” she carefully asked.

Jessica looked back at the figure lying beside her. “Fire.”

“Then...”

Jessica averted her gaze back to the sky. “Villagers found out about what we really are... they burned down our village into ashes. All of our relatives died there... including our parents...”

“I’m sorry about that...”

“Nah. It’s okay. We got over it a long time ago.”

Yuri suddenly sat back up. “So, only four of you made it?”

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. “Four?” as far as she knew it was only Tiffany, Seohyun, and her who made it alive.

“You, Tiffany, Seohyun, and Professor Seo In Guk...” the tanned girl enumerated using her fingers.

The brunette laughed. “I see... I totally forgot about that guy...” she also sat back up. “To tell you honestly... he wasn’t with us yet when the tragedy happened... because... In Guk isn’t really our brother. He’s a mortal.” She looked at Yuri, who was also looking back at her.`

“Mortal?? But ho---“

“I bit him when he was seventeen years old.” Jessica cut off what the younger has to say. “And... in our world, mortal means... a human that was bitten by our kind and eventually turned into one... while immortals like us means... we were born as vampires... it was already our destiny right from the start.” The latter truthfully said.

Yuri’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape. “So basically... you three are older than him?”

Jessica nodded in response.

Yuri chuckled. “I can’t imagine that...”

“Neither do I...” the older girl slowly rested her head on the younger’s shoulder.

“But wait. When did Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Sunny barged in?” The tanned girl asked again.

Jessica closed her eyes, savoring their little moment. She not going to care about anything now. All she knows is... right now... at this moment... she was happy again.

 

 

 

“They fell from the heavens...”

“What do you mean they fell from the heavens?”

Jessica opened her eyes and looked up at Yuri. “They’re fallen angels.”

Yuri was taken aback. Fallen angels? That wasn’t what she had in mind, and she’s pretty sure Taeyeon wouldn’t have thought of that either. “Fallen? Angels?”

The older girl retreated herself from Yuri’s shoulder, and straightened herself. “What were you thinking? That they’re like us?”

“... Y-Yeah... I mean... come on! Fallen angels are just too... rare...”

“I know.” Jessica chuckled again.

“Sica...”

“Hmm?”

“Aren’t fallen angels sinful angels? I mean... they wouldn’t be kicked out from heaven if they haven’t done a mortal sin.” Yuri said, as a matter of fact.

“Well... There’s... just one sin they’re common of...”

“What?”

“They fell in love.”

This time, it was Yuri who averted her gaze to the sky. “With humans?”

“No. With me and my sisters.”

Yuri abruptly turned to look back at Jessica, eyes widened.

The brunette laughed out loud. She lied on her back once again. “Your reactions are too cute...”

Yuri chuckled later on. “It’s just that... how many times would you surprise me in just one day?”

“There’s still so many things to know, Yuri-ah... and you’ll be even more stunned...”

“Try me.”

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

The two were once again engaged in another silence. But this time... a comfortable one...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know...”

“Hmm...”

“I never did stop my feelings for you...”

Yuri turned her head to look at the lying girl beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sica?” she looked from her left to her right. She immediately stood. “Yah! Sica! Don’t play with me!” she turned her body in full circle, but there was still no sign of the older girl. “Eh... where did she go?” she ruffled her hair in frustration. “Sica-yah!”

“Sic---“

 

 

 

 

 

Close your eyes
Give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
Or Is this burning an eternal flame?

 

 

 

 

 

A soft palm covering Yuri’s eyes, and her own hand, feeling the heartbeat of that one person she never stopped loving...

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica finally removed her hand from Yuri’s eyes.

The tanned girl slowly opened her eyes. “Sica...”

“You are the very first person who took so much courage to warm up my heart... if you wanted to know that...”

Yuri chuckled. “Really?”

Jessica put the younger girl’s hand down. “Hey, I’m not lying anymore. This is real.”

“Well... you are the very first immortal who came into my life... wait... I think you’ll be the one and only...” Yuri chuckled again.

“Like what I’ve said earlier, there’s so much more you don’t about me, and my family. Entering my world is like suicide, I tell you.”

Yuri cupped Jessica’s face in her hands. “I don’t care. As long as you’re here by my side, I’m complete. And... I’m not pushing you away anymore...”

Jessica playfully slapped Yuri’s arm. “Pabo! Don’t ever do that again.” She pouted.

“I won’t. I promise. Now... would you let me in?”

The older girl sneaked her arms around Yuri’s neck. “I’ll let you in... just don’t run away from me anymore...”

Yuri pulled Jessica by the waist. “You are my life now.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Haven’t I heard that line before? If I’m not mistaken... that was Edward’s line.” Jessica giggled.

“I thought you don’t watch those kind of movies?”

“Tsk... do I look like I even have a choice? My Twi-hard sister would kill me for Taylor Lautner.” Jessica inched closer, making her nose touch the younger’s.

Yuri kissed the tip of Jessica’s nose. She fully hugged her this time.

Jessica hugged the former back. Her chin resting on the younger’s shoulder.

 

 

 

I love you.” Yuri gently kissed the brunette’s shoulder.

Jessica smiled heartily at those magical words. “I know. And I bet you already know my answer to that...”

“I want to hear it...”

The brunette was about to answer, but the rain unexpectedly came pouring down, and started to damp the two of them wet.

They both released from the hug.

 

 

 

“Ugh! I think God doesn’t want us to be together...” Yuri groaned. She looked up at the grey sky above them.

Jessica didn’t think twice, and cupped the younger girl face in her hands, making the latter face her. “I’m not caring anymore.”

“Sic---“

Yuri didn’t get to continue what she has to say, as she felt a pair of warm, soft lips against her own. She got startled at first, but as soon as she felt Jessica’s arms slowly circling around her neck again, she slowly closed her eyes, and started to respond to the kiss with such passion as the brunette. Soon enough, her arms finally found its way back around the girl’s slender waist.

Two hearts beating as one. Pouring all of their love and longing into their deep... passionate kiss... under the rain.

 

 

 

As much as Jessica wanted to continue this, she knows that Yuri needs air. So, with one last peck, she finally and slowly parted. She giggled when she saw the tanned girl’s cute pouting lips. “You need air, stupid!”

“But, Sica-ah~” Yuri whined like a little kid, which caused the brunette to giggle at her more.

“You’ll get more of that, don’t worry. I am yours now.”

“And so am I.”

“Forever?”

“Hmm... but humans get old. I will look like your grandmother fifty years from now.” Yuri laughed.

Jessica laughed along. “I guess, I’ll find a way, then?”

The tanned girl grinned. “You can bite me anywhere you want, Sicababy...”

“Yah! ert...”

“Only for you.”

Without warning, Yuri quickly stole a kiss from the older. She ran away, grinning.

Jessica chuckled, as she watched Yuri run for her life in the rain.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll catch you, without you even knowing!” the latter yelled before finally catching up to Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

As they say, rain is just another term for loneliness...

 

 

 

 

 

... but in Yuri and Jessica’s case...

 

 

 

 

 

... I guess it isn’t...

///

[NOTE:

If any of you wonders where I'll be after this...

I'll just be here in the cemetery, lying in my grave... LOL xDD YulSic literally killed me! xDD

Hope you all enjoyed the update though xDD

Thanks for the SUBS, COMMENTS, and UPVOTES guys! I really appreciate it :)) Keep the LOVE and spread the LOVE, guys~~ <3 You guys are daebak! xD

Oh! And one more thing...

All the LOCKSMITHS out there... just hang on, okay? I know it's already too much to ask but... just wait a little bit longer... TaeNy's getting there... I tell you... they're slowly getting there... wait for author, okay? :DD

As usual... til mah next update~~! xDD]