Hero

The Unwanted

A/N:

Hi guys! Author-nim here again~ :)
Sorry if I wasn't able to upload this yesterday... :(
Well... my dog died yesterday T^T so... hope you guys understand...

But anyways... here's the update for ya'll :))

///

Taeyeon’s POV

It’s been two weeks ever since that tutoring program began… and it’s been two weeks since I’m getting this weird feeling in my chest. Am I sick or something? No. It can’t be. I mean, it has got to be something… something that Tiffany have done.

It all started at the football field…

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

Yuri and I left the football field after Yoona had left. And we came back after we had some snacks. We were talking about the girl Yoona has a crush on. Seohyun Jung. On how weird it is that she was actually the one who came to us instead of the other way around. I mean, we’ve been hearing things about how she and her sisters don’t normally talk nor get closer to other people, on how they seem to despise others. I mean, come on, it’s pretty weird, right? And God! Her eyes were creepy, it almost sent shivers to my spine. We were laughing about the whole thing when I heard someone spoke, and it sounded like… Yuri?

“Oh, really?”

I was still laughing but I answered anyway. “Oh, hell yeah!”

I heard Yuri stopped laughing. Wait. If Yuri was laughing the whole time… then…

We both turned our heads around.

“WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!” The both of us abruptly stood.

Ok. Now, that’s scary. Since when did they get here?

They just laughed.

Sunny spoke first. “Yah! We’re not ghosts!”

“Oh come on! You guys almost gave us a heart attack!” I shot at them.

Then, Yuri sat back down and began to speak. “Since when did you guys get here? We didn’t even see you coming out from that door.” Yeah. That’s what thought so too.

I opened my mouth and was about to speak, but Hyoyeon beat me to it. “We have secret passages.” She answered.

Okay, secret what? I didn’t know they have that here. I mean, the three of us have been roaming around the campus for more like days, and we haven’t seen any suspicious doors or something like that… or… wait… maybe it was hidden perfectly? I sat back down beside the black kid. Well, as a curious person I am, I asked anyway. “Really? Where?”

Sooyoung leaned in. Oh, she’s gonna tell. “You know, when we say SECRET, we mean SECRET. Get it?” Okay… maybe not.

We were kinda like arguing about those secret passages, until one passage made us stop.

“You know… Some things are better left unsaid.” Okay. Now I feel like my chest would explode any minute now.  Now, where have I heard that again? I swear, I’ve heard someone said that passage before, and the exact same way Sooyoung delivered it. Or wait… was that quote too common these days? Yeah… it’s probably like that… why am I thinking too much?

The five of us fell silent, and just looked at each other… until…

 

 

 

 

“And we don’t have to explain things to you.”

Yuri and I got surprised again and shot up from our seats. It took a little while before we realized who just came. We sat back down again.

I heard Tiffany chuckle. Her arms crossed. “Shocked much?” she asked. Almost in an intimidating tone.

We just stared at them, didn’t quite know how to respond. Surprisingly, Tiffany stared back right at me. Her eyes were exactly the same as when Seohyun looked at Yoona. She was like she was about to eat me alive. Damn! But wait... why do I find it… y… No. Kim Taeyeon, control your hormones!

“Get your butts up and follow us.” The blonde said, and turned to leave first.

We just remained silent and glued to our seats.

I heard Tiffany speak again. “Jessi, I think they’re stuck.” I swear her husky voice was the iest thing I’ve ev--- oh, sh*t! What’s happening to me??

“Don’t make me repeat what I said.” Jessica’s voice took me back to reality. But even before I could stand up…

“Don’t worry, Sica, they won’t” Hyoyeon pushed me hard… REALLY hard.

I lost my balance and landed on my knees. I had my head bowed down so I can’t see what’s in front of me. But definitely I know what’s in front of me.

I didn’t know what really has gotten into me. I slowly look up. And I was… tracing Tiffany’s beautiful legs with my eyes… Oh, God… someone stop me now.

Even before I could go further, I saw a hand grab my necktie. Shoot! I just got sweat all over my face.

I witness her leaning closer. Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God! I widened my eyes. What the hell’s wrong with this girl?!?

I feel her hot breath tickling my ears. Okay, now I could feel my face heat up. She whispered something…

 

 

 

 

“Like what you saw?” She breathed in ear before she backed away from me. Please, someone just kill me now…

I saw her smirk before she turned to leave.

I bit my bottom lip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn! What the hell just happened?!

END OF FLASHBACK

///

Author’s POV

'My love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
Geudae deudgo ittnayo
My love itji marayo ji uji marayo
Uriye sarangeul

Na---'

“Hi, unnie.” A younger girl entered the classroom.

“Hey, Jieunnie.” Taeyeon smiled at the younger. “What brings you here?” The latter added.

IU went to her table. “Just went to get my book.”

Taeyeon nodded in understanding. “Ah. I see.”

The younger turned to her. “What about you, unnie? I mean, why are you alone here?”

“I’m waiting for Tiffany.” The older girl smiled. “Speaking of her, have you seen her around?”

IU thought for a while. “Hmm… I think I saw her in the cafeteria with Sunny unnie.” the latter honestly stated. “Yeah… I think I did.”

Taeyeon opened and was about to speak… but the door bursted open.

“Hey guys.”

IU smiled at the two people who just entered the room. “Hi, unnies~!”

Both Tiffany and Sunny smiled back.

“What’s our favourite dongsaeng doing here?” Sunny asked, and gave the younger a hug.

IU hugged back. “I just went to grab my book. I forgot it earlier.” The latter broke the hug first.

“You know each other?” Taeyeon asked.

Sunny was the one who answered. “Yes. Something wrong, Tae?”

The addressed girl averted her gaze to IU. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“You didn’t ask.” The younger chuckled.

Taeyeon just sat there and stared at them emotionlessly.

“So, I guess I have to go now, eh?” IU stated with a little cuteness in it.

Tiffany couldn’t take her favourite dongsaeng’s cuteness, and ruffled the younger’s hair. “Eh... why are you so cute?” the latter smiled, literally forgetting about Taeyeon seeing her in that state.

On the other side, Taeyeon smiled unconsciously upon seeing Tiffany's VERY RARE smile. ‘Wow. I never knew she could actually smile like that.’

Sensing that Taeyeon was staring and smiling at her like an idiot, Tiffany quickly averted her gaze. “What?” the latter dropped the smile on her face.

Taeyeon didn’t saw it coming, and became nervous all of a sudden. “N-Nothing.” She turned her gaze down to her guitar, and pretended to play.

“Okay. So, see you unnies around.” The younger girl hugged Tiffany and Sunny, and bid goodbye. “And… Bye Taeyeon unnie.”

Taeyeon just waved at IU.

The younger girl finally left the room.

“Umm… I guess, I'll be out too.” Sunny sneaked her right hand to caress Tiffany’s stomach before leaving the room.

The light gesture didn’t become unnoticed to Taeyeon’s eagle eyes. She suddenly thought about Sunny and Tiffany being together.

 

 

 

 

 

‘They’re so close to each other as if they’re couples.’

 

 

 

 

“Don’t stare at my stomach like that. You look like a ert.” Tiffany cut off Taeyeon’s thoughts. The latter sat down on the chair infront of the table Taeyeon was sitting on.

Taeyeon blinked a few times before finally looking away. The latter cleared , and was about to say something… until...

“Have you done our English homework already?” Tiffany grabbed a book from her bag, and started reading it.

“Yes.” Taeyeon answered honestly.

Tiffany lend her hand out, signalling the other to give her the paper.

Taeyeon rummaged through her bag. After a few seconds…

“Here.”

Tiffany stopped reading her book, and carefully scanned Taeyeon’s homework.

Taeyeon just sat there on the table, and stared at the other girl. Observing her reactions. But unfortunately, Tiffany just kept a straight face.

‘Why isn’t she reacting?’

Taeyeon was getting a little bored, because Tiffany was analysing carefully the homework she did. The latter cleared again. “Umm… can I…” the older girl hesitated for a while. Should I? I want to know.’ “Can I ask you something?”

Tiffany lightly nodded in response.

Taeyeon sighed. Here goes nothing...’ “Umm... are you... are you and Sunny... together like... you know... lovers?”

Tiffany was taken aback by the sudden personal question, but didn’t let it show. “No.” The latter flatly answered.

“Oh... Okay.” Taeyeon averted her gaze to the view outside. She didn’t know why, but she felt quite happy to know that Tiffany wasn’t taken yet.

Tiffany stared at the other girl blankly. What are you thinking about, Kim? Damn it! Why can’t I read minds?!’ the latter turned her attention back to the paper she’s holding.

///

HHG Campus
Parking Lot

“Hey guys!”

“Ooh... someone’s happy...” Yuri joked.

Taeyeon was smiling like an idiot. “Nah... I’m just... Anyways... how well did the tutoring hours go?” the latter asked.

Yuri scoffed at the older. “Changing subjects eh? Well, it went quite well, I guess.” The tanned girl smiled a little.

Taeyeon turned to her maknae. “How about you, Yoong?”

Yoona let out a heavy sigh. “Fine.” The latter removed her unnie’s arm from her shoulder.

The other two girls just stared at Yoona, confused.

“What happened to her again?” Taeyeon asked.

Yuri shrugged her shoulders. “Dunno. She was already like that when I saw her.”

The older girl sighed. “Probably has to do with Seohyun again.”

The tanned girl nodded in agreement. “Yeah.”

Taeyeon playfully pushed Yuri. “Can you say something longer?” the latter chuckled.

Yuri breathed in a huge amount of air. “Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. How’s that? That’s longer.”

“Not like that. Stupid!” Taeyeon pushed the tanned girl again. She let out her ahjumma laugh.

Yuri laughed too. “Yah! You’ve been pushing me hard.” She playfully pushed Taeyeon too. HARD. Which resulted in Taeyeon being in the middle of the road.

Taeyeon stood still in the middle. “Yah! You’re really---“

 

 

“Tae, watch out!”

 

 

Taeyeon couldn’t move. She felt like someone had just froze her on her spot.

Yuri wanted to run and save Taeyeon, but the van was too fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CRASH.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screams and crashing sounds filled the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

“Taengoo... Are you okay?” Yuri shouted.

 

 

No response.

 

 

“Unnie!” Yoona shouted too.

 

 

Still no response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mi young, what did you do?!” Jessica gritted her teeth, and tightly gripped on the younger’s wrist. “You know, you’re not supposed to do that!” the latter almost shouted.

Tiffany stood still, eyes widened, while looking at...

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon.

///

A/N:

Ok, now... I know the "parking lot", and the "van" sounds like a little familiar, isn't it? (*cough* Twi *cough* light)
LOL xDD But yeah... I sort of changed the original scene :))

Hope you guys enjoyed it~ :DD

Oh! And as usual... THANKS for the SUBS, COMMENTS, for those who READS this (Even if its silent reading... LOL it's okay ;)) THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the SUPPORT~~!! :)) Please do continue supporting meehh xDD I'll work harder :))

Til mah next update guys! <3