The Promise

The Unwanted

 

[NOTE: Hey guys! Author-nim's here again! Mehehe xD How are guys doin? Having fun? Well, I am... Sort of? LOL xD Anyways... Here's chapter 8... Although... It's a YoonHyun chap... I hope you guys still read it, and keep on subscribing :D But don't worry, I'll work on the other couples also. You just wait. This is only just the beginning. Enjoy :)]

///

HHG University Campus

Yoona’s POV

It’s been five minutes already since me and this beautiful girl in front of me started walking away from the field and to some… where… Wait. Where is she taking me anyways? I mean, we’ve been taking multiple turns around the campus for a while now. And she still haven't utter a single word. Is she shy or what? Seriously, I haven’t got to hear her voice ever since she told me to come with her. She’s weird. She’s freakingly scary weird.

But…

 

 

 

 

 

I still like her though…

I don’t know… I just… I like her… I don’t even know why. There’s just something in the way she glares at me when she gets annoyed by my questions in the class. She’s cute when she’s annoyed.. haha.. Wait. What? Since when have I seen an annoyed expression cute? Just today. I guess? Sigh… I have to know what’s that ‘something’ that made me fall for her… hard.

I was getting more and more lost at my thoughts, until I heard her call my name.

“Yoona-ssi.”

I looked at her. “Yes?”

“Are you good at keeping secrets and promises?” Her voice is so low that no one could ever seem to hear. Good thing I have ears like a dog.

“Yes. Why?” I asked in return.

I saw her hold the door knob. She won’t look at me. Why? OH. MY. GOD. This just looks like the horror movie I just saw last night. Is she… Is she going to tell me that she’s already dead?! Is she a ghost seeking for help? My eyes widened, and my heart started beating rapidly fast. I was already sweating like I’ve been to a sauna. I froze on my spot.

I hear her sigh, and say something.

“Im Yoona, would you please stop thinking about nonsense things, and listen to what I had to say first?” Seohyun sounded annoyed. I see her slowly turn around to face me.

“First of all, let me make it clear to you that, I. AM. NOT. DEAD. get it?”

I finally let my breath out, and started to feel at ease. But wait. How did she know that I was thinking that she’ll tell me she’s already dead? I froze again.

“Second…”

I looked at her while holding my breath.

Seohyun sighed again.

“Could you please breathe first? Stop freezing, and stop thinking that THIS is the horror movie you just saw.”

As soon as she told me to breathe, I let out my breath, again, and composed myself.

“Good. Now, the second thing…”

I anticipated on what she wanted to tell me.

“… Please just keep THIS a secret.”

“What?” Keep what a secret?

“This place I’m about to show you.”

I looked around at the surroundings. Where are we exactly? “Where are we?” I shouted out my thoughts.

“Promise me first… That you won’t tell anybody about this place, not even your friends. Please… This is our only privacy. And you’re the first stranger that knows.”

Stranger? I’m still a stranger to her? Why? I pouted unconciously.

“Just promise me.” Seohyun spoke again, and held up her pinky finger at me. “Please?”

I looked at her, then at her finger. “I promise.” I finally said, and locked my pinky finger with hers. As soon as I did that, I flinched a little bit. I felt her hand cold. I she alright? Why is her hand so cold?

“Are you okay?”

As soon as she heard my question, she retracted her hand from mine. She turned to the door.

“Your hands are cold.” I said.

“I’m fine. It’s just that I’ve been in the library for quite a long time.”

She’s been in the library. But wait. If she had been to the library earlier, then she came to me at the field, and walked me here… then why is her hands still… cold? If I were her, my hand’s temperature will come back to normal already. Oh why do I find this weird?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a clicking sound. Seohyun finally opened the door. As soon as we both walked in, my mouth fell in agape, when I saw the place Seohyun was talking about.

“Woah! This place is huge! It’s two times bigger than our apartment!” I looked around with my alligator mouth wide open.

As I was busy looking around, I hear the sisters say something.

“So, you finally decided to let her in?” A curious deer I am, I looked at the source of the voice. Ah… it was Jessica-ssi.

I saw Seohyun nod her head. “This is the only place I could think of.” She answered.

Suddenly, Tiffany-ssi looked at me. I don’t know why, but I acted like a scared thief being caught by a police. I flinched at her sudden stare.

“Just make sure SHE won’t tell anyone about this.” Tiffany-ssi told Seohyun… while intensely looking at me. I felt so intimidated, so I looked away.

“Don’t worry, she promised.”

I felt Tiffany-ssi’s gaze avert to Seohyun. I sighed in relief.

What’s wrong with her? Have I done something wrong?

“Alright. We should get going now.” I saw Jessica-ssi stand up, then, followed by Tiffany-ssi.

“Call us if you need anything.” Tiffany-ssi patted Seohyun’s head. Cute. Ugh. Yoona, here you go again.

“Even if I don’t call you, you would still know if I’m in trouble.” I heard Seohyun’s chuckle.

“I know.” Tiffany-ssi smiled.

Wow. I’m feel so lucky right now. To think that I’m standing here, seeing two of the sisters smiling and talking sweetly to each other. I mean, for the past few weeks, me, Taeyeon unnie, and Yuri unnie, haven’t seen them smile, even one bit. Even the other students in our class, haven’t seen them smile too. They even said they don’t seem to have emotions. Well, except for the fact when they’re with Sooyoung unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, and Sunny unnie. Seriously? I’m like, dying to know what’s that connection between them. And what’s the reason that they seem like they have so much to hide.

I wanna know now.

///

Author’s POV

“Well, good luck Joohyun.” Tiffany patted the younger girl’s head again.

“Unnie, can’t you just stay?” Seohyun pleaded.

Jessica shook her head. “You guys won’t be able to concentrate. And besides, we’re gonna be tutoring her unnies.”

Seohyun sighed. “Ok, fine.”

“Yep. So, let’s go Tiff.” The eldest opened the room’s door.

“Uh, wait. Uhmm… I just remembered… oppa said something about… getting to know THEM.” Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows. “Ok. So yeah, we’ll get going.” The latter headed to the door.

The two older girls went out of the room.

“So…” Yoona couldn’t find the right words to say.

“I’ll guess we’ll start with the introduction first.” Seohyun continued what the older has to say. “You’ll get to know me, I’ll get to know you. Are you fine with that?”

Yoona looked up at Seohyun. ‘I’ll get to know more about her? Finally.’

“Yeah. I’m totally fine with that.”

“That’s what I thought you’d say.”

///

Hallway

“Sooyeonie…”

“Hm?”

“Do you think Yoona would keep a secret?”

The brunette stopped on her tracks. So as the other. “Seohyun did say that Yoona promised her not to tell anybody, didn’t she?”

Tiffany nodded in response. “She did.”

Jessica started walking again, leaving Tiffany behind.

“But you do know how people are unpredictable sometimes…”

Jessica stopped again, and faced her sister. “I know. We all do. But… you may also know that… Seohyun don’t just make promises to someone she doesn’t trust.”

“Then, what about Donghae? They did made promises too, right?” The younger reasoned out.

Jessica thought for a while. The latter sighed. “Let’s just… hope that… that doe-eyed girl would keep her word…”

The brunette turned and started walking again. This time, Tiffany followed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s so going to get it if we hear students murmuring like Oh em gee they have a secret room?’ ‘Oh my this is so legit!’ ‘How come they’re so special?’ ‘OMO!’ Tss! Gossip girls!” 
(A/N: Tiffany imitated in English, kay? *wink*)

Jessica chuckled at Tiffany’s imitation. “And who told you only girls could gossip?”

“Ian Somerhalder.”

The older girl laughed. “And how in the world did Ian get in this conversation?”

“Because he’s so hot.” Tiffany truthfully said.

Jessica shook her head. “Aigoo. Would you stop watching The Vampire Diaries, AND Twilight? Seriously, those lame movies are getting on my nerves.”

The redheaded girl playfully glared at her sister. “The Vampire Diaries isn’t a movie, Jess. It’s a tv series.”

“Pfft. Whatever. Would you just keep walking, stop talking, and help me find our two students?” Jessica walked a bit faster, and was now ahead of Tiffany.

“As long as you’ll let me meet Ian Somerhalder, and Taylor Lautner after this.” The younger caught up to her sister.

“Yeah, yeah, sure. You’ll meet them when we visit the States.”

///

[NOTE: Ok, just wanna thank my dear READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, and to those who give such wonderful COMMENTS! :)) Thank you guys~! ;)

And...

LOL the Ian Somerhalder part is just soooooooooo random xDD hahaha! Forgive your dear author for her randomness xDD

Well, like always... See you guys til mah next update! ;)

And one more thing! Please do continue subscribing, reading and commenting :)) THANKS~ xD]