Love Sick

The Unwanted

[NOTE:

Annyeong~! I'm here again... kekeke... so fast, eh? Well... I'm not busy yet so... yeah... xD

Hope you all like the update though... xD

And...

 

PS. It's 2Ny though...

But don't worry... the following chaps would be for the other couples :))

Just keep the patience guys~~ PEACE!]

///

“WHAT??!?”

Hyoyeon and Jessica said in unison, eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure, unnie?” Seohyun soon appeared beside the trio. Confused at what she just heard too.

Sunny suddenly thinks about it. She lightly shook her head. “I’m not quite. But I can see it through her. She may not be pure, but she’s still related to those... creatures...”

Jessica let out a heavy sigh. “Soonkyu, you can’t assume things you are not sure of. What if you’re just imagining things too much? I mean, does she even show signs that she’s partly a werewolf? Sunny, we can’t risk on doing actions if you, yourself is not sure of this.”

“I know. But you may also know that everything I see, or feel is true. You all know that.” Sunny reasoned.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon scratched her nape. “So, what do you wanna do now? Investigate to clarify?”

The short blonde haired girl kept silent.

“Unnie, you can’t just go through a person’s life without permission. And to remind you... you’re not even THAT close to Taeyeon... ssi.” The maknae stated as a matter of fact.

“Well, Joohyun’s got a point.”

Sunny suddenly turned to leave.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Jessica shouted.

Without turning back, the addressed girl answered back. “I’m going to find Miyoung.”

 

 

“Room T-404.”

 

 

 

The trio left at the room, looked at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

“Should we go after?”

///

Room T-404
HHG University Campus


“Oh, say! can you see by the daw's (dawn’s) early light 
Wha(what) so proudly we held(hailed) at the twili's(twilight’s) las(last) gleaming; 
Whose brod(broad) stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight...”

 

 

 

 

 

“Tae, can’t you pronounce the ‘T’ properly?”

Taeyeon glanced at her tutor. “You know us Koreans can’t pronounce some words and letters well.”

Tiffany nodded. “I know. But we’ve been doing exercises for weeks, Tae...” the latter sighed.

Taeyeon suddenly stood.

 

 

“Let’s finish it here then.” She started fixing her things.

The jet-black haired girl looked up at Taeyeon. “Tutoring hours are not yet over. There’s still one hour.” Tiffany calmly said. She got even more confused as to why Taeyeon wanted to dismiss so early. She thought, perhaps...

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon...”

The addressed girl stopped fixing her things. Not looking back at the younger.

“Are you... avoiding me?” Tiffany shot straight to the point.

Taeyeon chuckled bitterly. “No. Why would I?” she continued on what she was doing earlier.

This time, Tiffany stood from her seat. “Why wouldn't you?” the latter held unto the older’s hand, preventing her to leave. “Did I do something wrong for you to avoid me? What? What did went wrong? Tell me. I need to know. I want to know.”

Taeyeon slowly removed Tiffany’s grip from her hand. “I can’t. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Tiffany scoffed. “So, you think I’m not hurting now?” she clenched her fist. “The first time we met, I was a bit rude, I admit it, and I apologized, didn’t I?. After that, everything went well. We were good. I started to call you with just ‘Tae’ and I let you call me ‘Fany’... or sometimes ‘Ppany’. And then...” the jet-black haired girl stopped on her sentence. She suddenly remembered the ‘van incident’.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Oh, holy... did she found out?’

Tiffany couldn’t speak anymore. She just stared at Taeyeon, and Taeyeon stared back at her.

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tae---“

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany just stared at Taeyeon. She’s got so many things running through her mind at this moment.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry if... I’m avoiding you. I just have to do this.”

 

 

 

 

 

‘Have to?’

 

 

 

 

 

The older girl was about to leave, but Tiffany held onto her wrist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I like you.”

///

Sunny’s POV

I can’t believe what’s happening now. I knew it. I knew it from the very beginning, but... I guess I didn’t wanna believe it. It hurts so much. I feel like the whole universe had crashed down on me. I don’t know what I should be feeling right now... Anger? Jealousy? Betrayal? Broken? What? Someone tell me...

I thought it was gone. I thought I said I’d be happy for her... but look at me now... getting more hurt than the day she rejected me. What was I thinking? She doesn’t have romantic feelings for me, all the love she’s giving me was just pure friendship and some sort of debt of gratitude. What were you thinking, Lee Soonkyu?? What?? Damn it! She even lied to me because of her! !

 

 

 

I was busy with my own thoughts that I know or I didn’t felt that tears were finally streaming down my face.

“Sh*t!”

I cursed at the wind as I immediately wiped it with my sleeve. They can’t see me like this. No one could ever see me like this. I don’t want them to think that I’m weak.

After composing myself, I finally saw the room that Jessica shouted earlier. I took a deep breath before gripping on the door knob, and I let out a fake smile. I opened the door and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I like you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn. Didn’t see that coming.

My fake smile immediately dropped when I heard what Tiffany said. And now, I’m looking at her hand holding that girl’s wrist...

I could sense both of them looking at me.

 

 

 

Oh, God... help me...

I forcefully let out a little smile, and looked at Tiffany.

“I disturbed something, didn’t I?”

I saw her hand slowly letting go of Taeyeon's.

 

 

 

 

 

Having enough of this sh*t, I turned around, and closed the door behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

Well...

 

 

 

 

this ...

 

 

 

 

 

Unrequited love .

///

Author’s POV

“Sunny, wait for me!”

Sunny pretended to hear nothing and continued walking. But just as she was about to make a turn, a soft palm touched her wrist.

“Yah... I said wait for me...”

Sunny took a deep breath before turning around. She let out a fake smile again. “You did? Sorry, I didn’t hear.” The latter chuckled bitterly.

The younger girl noticed the slightly puffy eyes of her ‘friend’. “Hey... is something wrong?”

The blonde simply shook her head.

Tiffany’s face fell into a serious one. “You cried. Mind telling me what happened? You can’t lie to me, baby.” The latter teased to somewhat lift the mood up.

But Sunny just let out a sarcastic giggle. “But you can?” she suddenly blurted out.

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. “Huh?”

The older girl shook her head once again. “Nothing. Are your classes over?”

“Yeah. Taeyeon wanted to go off early...” the jet-black haired girl tried not to sound disappointed, but failed.

Sunny sighed heavily, but forced herself to smile again. “Let’s go home. I’m tired. I’m sure you are too.” She offered her hand to Tiffany, which the latter gladly accepted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you only knew...

///

JUNG’s RESIDENCE

“Yah! Wha? How did that happened?? Why? Hyo! Tell me!”

 

 

“Why ask me? I was beaten too! I can’t believe it either!”

 

 

“Oh God! When did you learn to play games? I thought you DON'T play video games?”

 

 

“Well, unnies... expect the unexpected...”

 

 

“I hate you, Joohyun!”

 

 

“Really, Soo? You could hate your angel?”

 

 

“I... well...”

 

 

“Face it, unnies, no one could hate me...”

 

 

“Whatever guys...”

 

 

“What’s wrong with her?”

 

 

“Hyo, let her be... maybe she’s just stressed...”

 

 

“Hopefully...”

 

 

“Sunny unnie! Where are you going?”

 

 

“Not now, Hyun..”

 

 

“Soo, it’s not stress... maybe it’s something more serious...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A jet-black haired girl let out a sigh. “Jess?”

“Hmm?” Jessica glanced at her sister, then back at the book she’s reading.

“Do you know what happened to Sunny?”

This time, Jessica stopped her doings and looked at her sister. “Why?”

Tiffany sighed again. “Haven’t you noticed? She’s acting... weird. She... won’t even look at me ever since on our way home... Come on... I know you know something...” the younger pleaded.

The brunette put down her book on the coffee table, and faced her sister again. “You really wanna know?”

Tiffany nodded.

 

 

 

“Go ask her.”

“Jess~ Come on! She won’t talk to me either!” the younger girl whined. “Please?” she showed her ‘puppy eyes’.

Jessica covered Tiffany’s face with her own palm. “Okay, here’s the thing... she’s mad at you.”

Tiffany removed her sister’s hand from her face. “Eh? What did I do?”

“Now, that’s what you should ask her. I’m not interfering anymore.” With that said, the older girl left.

After a while of sitting there on the couch alone, Tiffany decided to call the girl she was dying to talk to all day.

 

 

 

DIALLING: Sunny Bunny :3...

 

 

 

 

 

‘Please answer...’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Sekaijuu de koi seyo Girls, ima Lingua Franca, Lingua Franca
Narihibiku koudou wa tokimeki no sain Open Your Eyes...~

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. “Wha? I thought she left the house?” the latter stood and followed where the ring tone was coming from.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Front Garden
JUNG’s RESIDENCE

Sunny was startled and just stared at her phone.

 

 

 

CALLING: Baby Miyoung :P

 

 

 

 

 

 

She then suddenly realized that her ring tone was too loud. She turned it down... but it was already too late.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! You’re just sitting there but you’re not answering?”

Sunny turned to her left and saw Tiffany standing, still holding her phone by her ear, and has a cute pout placed on her lips.

 

 

 

“Are you really that mad at me?” Tiffany came closer to the older, and sat beside her. “Sunny, tell me what I did wrong.”

Sunny hesitated for a while.

Tiffany held her friend’s left hand.

The blonde heavily sighed as she pulled out a pink envelope from her back pocket.

Tiffany widened her eyes. “W-Where did you get that?” she tried to look at Sunny’s eyes but the older wouldn’t budge looking back.

“I don’t wanna sound like some stupid boyfri... FRIEND, but... how long do you plan on keeping this?” Sunny’s voice almost turned into a whisper. “Since when did you learn to lie from me?” the latter murmured. “Since when did you learn to keep a secret from all of us?”

Tiffany bit her lower lip, and looked away from the older. She wasn’t expecting this. “I-I was planning t-to tell you that...”

“When? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Next year?” Sunny looked back at the fidgeting girl beside her. “I asked you if you were ever to fall for someone, would you tell me? And you said you were never---“

“Going to fall in love.” Tiffany looked back at Sunny. “I know... and I guess... I guess I was wrong...” the younger waited for the other’s response.

Sunny heaved a sigh. “If you were going to realize that sooner... you should’ve told me at least...”

Tiffany cupped Sunny’s cheeks. “Look. I’m sorry, okay? I know I should’ve told you and the others. But don’t worry, it won’t happen again. I promise.” The latter sweetly smiled.

Sunny chuckled bitterly. She slowly removed Tiffany’s hands on both of her cheeks.

 

 

“Don’t you think it’s a bit odd?”

The younger girl furrowed her eyebrows. “What?”

The short blonde girl looked away again. “You got furious at Joohyun about hanging out with Yoona the other night, and you even took it down with Sooyeon because of that. And look what’s happened to you now...” she let out a bitter laugh, and shook her head.

Tiffany chuckled lowly. “I know, right? But you know... no one can’t ever dictate what my heart says.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I know.” With that said, Sunny finally stood, and just left her ‘friend’ dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany heavily sighed, and face-palmed herself. “Aish! There’s really something going on with her...” she murmured to herself.

///

[NOTE:

For both shippers and non-shippers of 2Ny... hope you all still liked the update... don't worry, moments of the other pairings will be COMING SOON as I said :))

And... before I go...

Just wanna THANK my new SUBS~!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!! *bows*

And of course... to my ever-so-loyal-and-patient SUBSCRIBERS since the beginning, as I always say... THANK YOU!! And for the LOVELY COMMENTS too, THANKS! xDD Love you guys~~ Mwaaaahhhh!!! <3 kekeke... xDD

 

Well... as always... til mah next update!! :DD]