The Cold Ones

The Unwanted

 

[NOTE: Hey dar guys~! I'm here again! Mehehehe xDD How have you guys been?
Well, let me thank first my precious readers and subscribers, and those who give wonderful comments, THANK YOU SO MUCH~~ :))) And please do continue to read, sub, and comment, kay? xD
Okay, let's get to the story :)]

---

“After eighteen years of being utterly ordinary, I finally found that I could shine.

My time as a human was over. But I never felt more alive, I was born to be a vampire. Everything was falling into place even The Volturi seem to except my new status. It seems to be one enemy left, time. Renesmee was growing to fast. We all worried about how long we would have with her. It just made every moment more precious.”

-       Bella Swann (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn pt. 2)

 

“I have witnessed the bonds within this family – I say family and not coven. These strange golden-eyed ones deny their very natures. But in return have they found something worth even more, perhaps, than mere gratification of desire?”

-       Garrett (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn pt. 2)

 

2 Weeks Later
June 21, 2013 – Present Time
HHG University – Rm. T-336

“Yoona, for how many times have you watched that?” Taeyeon asked.

Even before Yoona could respond, Yuri cut her off. “She had only watched it a MILLION times.” The tanned girl chuckled.

Yoona glared at the other. “Yah unnie! You’re over reacting again. Tsk.. tsk.. tsk..”

“What~? It’s true. Ever since that movie was released, you spent most of your time and money on going back and forth at the movie theater. And now, you even downloaded it in that precious IPad of yours. Now, tell me, how many times have you watched that again?” Yuri grinned mockingly.

Yoona opened to speak, but nothing came out.

“Hah! I’m right!” Yuri grinned in victory.

Taeyeon, on the other hand, let out her famous ‘ahjumma laugh’.

The doe-eyed girl stuck out her tongue.

Just as they were having fun by themselves in the room, the door suddenly opened. Six girls entered.

“Hey guys~!” Yuri waved at the others.

“Hey, what are you doing here so early?” Sooyoung asked.

“Nothing, just a little bonding.” Taeyeon answered.

They all started to have a little chat.

 

 

 

 

Except for Yoona, who seems to be… in a daze.

///

Yoona’s POV

“That’s Jessica, Tiffany, and Seohyun. They’re sisters by blood.”

“Jessica, the one with the brunette hair, is the eldest.”

 

Ah… So, they’re sisters, huh? Interesting…

 

“The tall one, is their maknae, Seohyun.” Sooyoung unnie flashed a wide smile. Wait. Why do I sense that there’s something in that smile? Are they in a relationship? I mean, come on, Hyoyeon unnie didn’t even smiled that wide when she pointed out that Jessica earlier. Oh why am I curious? Ugh… nevermind…

 

“And lastly, the redheaded one, is Tiffany.”

“Actually, Tiffany, and Jessica are the same age. But Jessica was born on the 18th of May, whilst Tiffany was born on the 1st of September.”

 

Ooh… More information… So Jessica-ssi is just four months older than Tiffany-ssi. Hmm… Nice. Wait. They missed someone.

“Wait, unnie. What about Seohyun-ssi?” Okay. I almost stuttered. Thank God, I didn’t. Woo! Why am I getting nervous all of a sudden? My heart’s beating abnormally fast. Why? Ugh… Whatever.

 

“Ah. Seohyun-ssi? She was born on the 28th of July.”

 

Oh? So she’s older than Tiffany-ssi? Wait. I don’t get it. Seriously.

 

“1991. July 28, 1991”  Hyoyeon unnie added.

 

Ah… I thought she was older. Lol at you, Yoona. Stupid choding! Bleh~

 

“Jessica and Tiffany are two years older than Seohyunnie.” Again. Sooyoung unnie added with a somewhat meaningful smile. Seriously, what’s with them? I’m getting more and more curious about their relationship... Whoa! Stop right there. Why am I sounding like some kind of a jealous boyfriend? Stop this stupid mind!

“N O.”

What the? Did my mind just answered me back? Creepy. Argh!!!!!!!! Do I like her?

“Y E S. You seriously do.”

Seriously? My mind’s answering me back! God! Help me! I’m going crazy!!! I’m starting to get crazy thinking about that Seohyun girl… Aigoo…

///

Author’s POV

“Yoong, are you okay?” Yuri poked Yoona’s left arm.

The younger turned her head to her sister. “Huh?”

The tanned girl chuckled. “You were spacing out.”

“I am? I mean, sorry about that.” Yoona composed herself. “Ugh. What is happening to me?” The young latter glanced to the girl sitting infront of her. “Why are you doing this to me?”

As if on cue, the girl infront, turned to look at her. Yoona widened her eyes, and froze. But after a good five second eye contact, the girl, removed her gaze from Yoona, and faced infront. The doe-eyed girl, on the other hand, still remained frozen on her seat.

“Did she just… Stare at me? Or did she read my mind, and glared at me? Aish! So embarrassing~” Yoona bit her lip, and bowed her head due to her embarrassment.

///

“Ms. Taeyeon.”

“Yes sir?”

“Could you please return this to the music room? I have another class to go to. If it’s okay.”

“Sure sir. It’s no problem.”

“Thank you.”

“Neh.” Taeyeon bowed.

“Taeng, do you want us to come with you?” The tanned girl asked while fixing her things.

“It’s okay, Yul. Just wait for me in the car. I’ll be fast.” Taeyeon assured.

“Okay unnie.”

The eldest headed to the music room.

///

“Hyunnie, can you play the piano for me?”

“Chords?” Seohyun asked for the piano chords.

“Jess, the chords.”

The eldest threw the chords to their maknae. Due to Seohyun’s fast reflexes, she caught it on time.

“Just tell me when you’re ready.” Jessica fixed Tiffany’s mic, and reassured that no one’s going to interrupt their recording session.

“I’ll count one to three.” Tiffany reminded the two.

“One…

Two…

 

 

 

 

Three.”

 

 

 

 

Seohyun started playing, Jessica started recording, and Tiffany… did her part.

///

Taeyeon walked down the hallway, while cheerfully humming a familiar song she knew ever since her early teenage days.

“Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm…”

The short girl was about to open the door to the music room, but she saw a lit sign above it that says ‘Session On Going’. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows at the sign. “Session? What could be happening?” Because of a curious person she is, she peeped through the glass on the door.

///

[Seohyun]
Urin jigeum jeongmallo heeojin geolkka
Anim yaksokhandaero jamsi meoreojin geolkka
Naneun i jeongdomyeon chungbunhi doen geot gateunde
Wae amureon soshigi eomneun geolkka

 

[Tiffany]
Neoreul saranghae kkeutdo eomneun gidarimirado gwaenchanha
Niga nareul dasi chajeul ttaemyeon eonjena
neoreul hyanghae useo jul su inneunde oh

 

Ajikdo badadeuril su eomneun geolkka
Niga kkeonaetdeon yaegin ibyeoreul dollyeo malhan geot
Naneun gojigotdaero bada deurigo sipeo
Neoneun jigeum mueol hago isseulkka

 

[Seohyun]
Neoreul saranghae,
Kkeutdo eomneun gidarimirado gwaenchanha
Niga nareul dasi chajeul ttaemyeon eonjena
Neoreul hyanghae useo jul su inneunde oh

 

[Tiffany]
Ije jogeumssik na seulpeojigo
Niga tteonan…

 

“Stop.” Jessica stopped the recording.

 

The trio stopped their little recording session. They looked at each other, until Seohyun spoke first. “There’s someone outside.”

“Yes.” Tiffany and Jessica said in unison.

“Wait.” Jessica headed for the door, and saw that it creaked open, a little. The brunette pulled the door harshly, making the person on the other side, stumble.

“How long have you been peeking there?”

Both Tiffany and Seohyun stood from their seats, and looked at the person outside the room.

 

 

 

 

“I… A-Annyeong haseyo.”

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here? Didn’t you read the sign?” Tiffany raised her right eyebrow, and started raising her voice.

Jessica slightly glared at her. “Well? What do you want?”

 

 

 

 

“I-I was just going to return t-this guitar.” The girl started to feel intimidated because of the stares the three sisters are giving her.

 

 

 

 

“If that’s it, you may go now.” Tiffany got closer to the girl, and grabbed the guitar in her hands.

The girl, couldn’t do anything, and wouldn’t even DARE to, and just bowed.

“Next time, if you see US in here, or in any place in the campus, DON’T interrupt us.” Jessica’s expression softened a bit. “I’ll let it go for today, since you’re new. Just be careful next time. Do you get it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Taeyeon?”

---

[NOTE: First of all... Just imagine Seohyun singing with Tiffany, instead of Tae... *mehrong* LOL xDD
Clarifications, hints(?) and... whatever... LOL xD
1. The convo in Yoona's POV was a flashback. And the one in the Author's POV is the present time, okay? xD
2. JeTiHyun's session is just their daily past time.
3. What happened five years ago? Well... Coming Soon. Mehehehehehe xD
4. I revised everyone's birthdays here, okay? ;)
AND for a little HINT...
YoonHyun will be the first couple here~ Teehee~~ xDD

So... Yeah that's it for today! :D

 

Oh wait. I think I forgot sumtin... *thinks*

Oh right! Donghae's Identity! Also coming soon... LOL xDDD Mehehehehe...

Ok... That's really it for today~~ :DD
Til my next update guys~ *wink*]