Change Of Plans

The Unwanted

[NOTE: GUYS!!! GUESS WHAT?? I'M BACK!!!! xDDD

Haha LOL okay... First, I apologize for not updating for a while... well... you know... *coughcollege'sahellcough*
But I THANK YOU so much for waiting for me always and for the continous support :))

Okay, so... on with the story xDDD

Oh, one more thing... THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE ^^

Enjoy guys~~! :DD

///

Tiffany’s POV
[Still part of the flashback]

“Tiff, you drive.”

“What? No. You drive. I’m not in the mood today.” I said as a matter of fact.

I’m tired and too lazy to drive. I don’t know why. I just am.

We were walking down the parking lot, and STILL arguing about who’s going to drive. Jessica’s beside me, bombarding me with her lazy reasons, Joohyun’s walking ahead of us, wearing her headphones. LOL. Guess she didn’t wanna hear.

I was trying my best to shut the up on my sister, until I saw three figures ahead of us. “Wait.” I suddenly stopped walking. I tugged on Seohyun’s blazer.

Both Seohyun and Jessica turned to me. “What?” they said in unison.

“Let’s go around shall we?” I turned to walk first. I decided to walk on the other side of the parking lot. I don’t wanna let those happy three friends see us. You can’t blame me. When I say, I don’t want, I just don’t want. I heard my sisters ask why, but I didn’t budged on answering.

After a few seconds of walking around, we finally reached our car. We stopped.

Jessica swiftly stood infront of me. “What’s wrong with you? Are you exercising?” she chuckled a bit, Seohyun too.

I turned my gaze at those three, who finally stopped infront of their car.

Jessica and Seohyun followed my gaze.

Them?” My blonde sister turned serious.

I simply nodded.

“Why, unnie? Have they done something to you?” this time, maknae was the one who spoke.

And this time, I shook my head. “I just feel like avoiding them for now.” I said, almost in a whisper.

Jessica turned her attention back to me. “Avoiding THEM? Or avoiding the midget?”

I glared at her. “ you.”

She gave me her famous evil smile. “ you too.”

I heard Seohyun sigh. “Okay. Now, would you two stop saying the “F” word, and decide on who’s going to drive?”

Jessica got out the keys from her pocket, and handed it to me.

“Yah.”

We were starting a debate again until we heard...

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tae, watch out!”

The three of us abruptly turned our heads to the source of the voice.

A van was speeding on Taeyeon’s direction.

‘ it Kim Taeyeon! MOVE YOUR A**!’

I felt a grip on my wrist. “Unnie, I know what you’re thinking. Stop it. NOW.” I can sense the seriousness in Seohyun’s voice, but I didn’t budged.

It just took a matter of milliseconds till we saw the van flip right over where Taeyeon was at. It avoided Taeyeon. I stiffened, as I widened my eyes.

The whole parking lot were soon filled with the students’ screams, and those crashing sounds that came from the van.

 

 

 

 

 

“Taengoo... Are you okay?” I heard Yuri shout.

Taeyeon wasn’t responding.

“Unnie!” This time, it was Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

I felt Joohyun’s grip loosen. But another grip quickly replaced it. Okay. This time, I know I’m dead.

“Mi young, what did you do?!” I heard Jessica spoke. Her grip on my wrist became tighter. I could feel the pain, but I can’t think straight right now. I don't know what I just did.

“You know, you’re not supposed to do that!” My sister almost shouted at me. Her grip was even tighter, that it seems like she’s going to break my bones any second now.

I still had my eyes widened... but I was looking at...

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon.

She’s still crouched down, with both of her hands over her head, and her eyes widened too. She’s still in shock. I can see it... And she was looking at me. Or more like... looking right into my soul...

 

 

 

 

 

... But why? Why is she looking at me like that?

END OF FLASHBACK

///

Author’s POV

“Seobaby, aren’t you gonna come with us? Come on, you haven’t eaten yet.” Jessica asked. Full of concern for the younger.

Seohyun closed her locker. “I guess, I’d have to skip today, unnies. Yoona’s, asking me to review her for the remaining exams later.”

Tiffany raised her eyebrows. “So? She can review by herself. Come on, sis! She’s not a kid. And besides, is she THAT important?”

“Unnie, I’m just trying to help.” The younger said truthfully.

Suddenly, Jessica let out a sarcastic chuckle. She crossed her arms by her chest. “Yeah, right! Since when did you become helpful? As far as we know, you were the ‘unhelpful’ one here.”

Seohyun glared at her sisters. “Haha. Very funny.” The latter sarcastically said.

“AND. Since when did she become your priority?” Tiffany added.

“She’s not.” Their youngest defended.

“Really?” Both older girls said in unison.

Seohyun gave her sisters another deadly glare. “You know, I don’t need to explain myself to you guys.” The latter turned to leave. “See you later!”

Jessica and Tiffany watched their sister’s disappearing figure.

“Do you think she’s alright?” Tiffany asked.

Jessica turned her attention to her other sister. “What?” she furrowed her eyebrows.

Tiffany looked at Jessica. “Oh, you saw her face earlier. It seems like she’s finally getting more closer to that Yoona girl.”

The older girl just sighed. “Aish! Let’s talk about that later! I’m starving!” The latter dragged her sister away.

///

Seohyun walked through the university’s hallways, until she finally reached a door. Even before the latter could open the door...

“Seohyun-ah!” two familiar voices echoed in the hallway.

Seohyun looked to her left. There stood a tall girl, who, she’s always with. Then, she looked to her right. A doe-eyed girl stood by the entry door of the room she’s about to enter.

Both Yoona and Sooyoung looked at each other before getting closer to the younger.

“Hey!” the two older girls said in unison... again.

Seohyun finally spoke up. “Okay, wait. If both of you have something to tell me, then say it one by one. I have two ears, but I can’t listen to different things all at once.” The latter said, as a matter of fact.

Yoona and Sooyoung nodded in response. They both look at each other... again.

“You go first.” Sooyoung said to the doe-eyed girl.

Yoona shook her head, and smiled. “No. Since you’re closer with Seohyun, you should go first.”

“No. Really, I insist.”

Seohyun rolled her eyes at the two. “Look, if you two are only going to end up arguing, then, I’ll be on my way.” The younger turned to leave.

Sooyoung held Seohyun’s wrist. Preventing the younger from leaving. “Wait.” She looked back at Yoona. The doe-eyed just smiled at her, implementing that she should go speak first. “Umm... Are you free... tonight?” Sooyoung’s question almost became a whisper.

Seohyun looked back at Sooyoung. She chuckled. “I’m always free. Why?”

Sooyoung smiled sweetly at the younger, which was immediately returned.

“I’ll just tell you later.”

Seohyun nodded in response. “Okay.”

The older girl leaned in and placed a kiss on Seohyun’s forehead before walking away. “See you later, baby Hyun!” the latter shouted and waved.

Seohyun just shook her head. “Yeah, whatever, Choi!” she chuckled at her friend’s vibes.

Yoona, on the other hand, had her head still lowered, while biting her lower lip. She can’t seem to take in what she just heard and saw earlier. It may sound overreacting, but it broke her heart into pieces.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Someone please kill me now...’

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun abruptly turned her attention to Yoona.

The doe-eyed girl didn’t notice the younger’s gaze because her head was still lowered. The latter rubbed her nape, and sighed. She then later turned to leave.

“Yoona, where are you going?” the younger caught up to the doe-eyed girl.

Yoona halted on her steps. Her eyes slowly travelled to her wrist, which was currently being held by her crush’s soft, delicate hands.

Seohyun’s gaze also travelled to their hands. She quickly retreated her hand from the older. “Um... let’s go inside, shall we?” the latter tried to sound cold again. She went ahead of Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona stood in her spot for a while. A small smile forming on her lips. She suddenly forgot about earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Did she just blush when she held my hand?’

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoona!”

After hearing the soft call, Yoona quickly went into the room.

///

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, and weeks have passed, and it seems like the relationship status of a certain doe-eyed girl and her crush is slowly progressing. They would now be often seen together around the campus.

The two would often go to the library, sometimes they would go together and eat at the cafeteria, and sometimes... they just talk about... things. Yoona would always tell Seohyun about what happened to her on that day, like when she bragged about getting the lead in the university’s upcoming musical adaptation of the famous drama, ‘Love Rain’.

Many people were shocked at Seohyun’s sudden change of character, even her close friends, and her sisters were surprised by these happenings. They didn’t know what got into the younger. Sure, Jessica and Tiffany changed too, but not as much as their maknae. They still have this ‘cold’, ‘rude’, and ‘terrifying’ aura around them, whilst Seohyun... she started showing all of her soft sides to everyone, especially to Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s ing laughing, and smiling in front of everybody! What do you expect me to do?!??”

Four girls just stared blankly at the jet-black haired girl who’s currently throwing a fit in front of them.

“Would you ing calm down, Tiff?” The eldest still managed to say in a calm voice. She knew if she also burst up right now, they’re never gonna get through this.

Tiffany scoffed. “She’s freaking hanging out with YOONA! Including now! Do you even know where the hell she is??!! And then you’re telling me that piece of sh*t!!” the latter threw her arms in the air as a sign of annoyance. “I can’t believe you!!” she shouted again.

Hyoyeon stood from her seat. She pulled Tiffany by the collar. “If you don’t ing calm down, I swear this coffee table is going to fly straight to that face of yours any second!” The blonde harshly whispered.

Jessica stood and calmly removed her friend’s grip on her sister. “Hyo, don’t. I got this.”

Hyoyeon complied and sat back on the couch.

Tiffany fixed her collar, and composed herself. She was about to shout again, until she saw her elder sister glare at her. “Have you forgotten how we were all betrayed, Jess??” the latter shot at her sister. “Do you even remember how Joohyun fell in love with that bastard??!!?”

Sunny couldn’t take in the situation now, so she stood. “Tiff, can we all think through this calmly?” she was hoping that the younger would listen.

Tiffany glared at Jessica. “Are you even aware of what’s happening? Or are you distracted yourself?”

Unknown to all of them, Jessica was already clenching her fist. Preventing herself from getting furiously mad at her sister right now. “Stop making me look like I don’t care.” The brunette managed to say in a calm tone.

Tiffany let out a sarcastic laugh. “Do you?!? Or are you getting closer with YURI, just like Yoona and Seohyun??”

“Tiffany, stop it.”

The younger seemed to not care what her sister had just said. “So you are, huh?? You are getting close with that Yuri!!”

“I said stop it!!”

Jessica jumped over the coffee table, and grabbed Tiffany by the neck. She harshly banged her sister to the wall.

 

 

 

 

 

“TIFFANY! JESSICA!” Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Sunny shouted in unison. They immediately ran to the two sisters.

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop making me look like I’m not aware of what’s happening here!!” Jessica’s grip on her sister’s neck started to tighten.

Tiffany held onto Jessica’s wrist tightly, trying to remove it from her neck.

“Don’t act like you’re her only sister!! I’m her sister too!! Her eldest sister!!”

Hyoyeon wrapped her arms around the brunette’s waist, and was forcefully pulling her from the younger. “Sica, you don’t wanna kill your sister, do you?”

Whilst, Sunny, and Sooyoung was both trying to remove Jessica’s grip from Tiffany’s neck, but the two sisters were intensely glaring at each other, and it seemed like they didn’t care if they will to kill each other any second now.

“Sica, don’t do this. We can work this out, right? Control yourself!”

The trio was now starting to panic. Jessica’s grip was tightening every passing second.

Tiffany scratched her sister’s arm to make her let go. But Jessica was too strong.

 

 

 

“SICA!! LET GO!!”

Now, both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were pulling Jessica off.

 

 

 

 

 

Listen to me now, okay? We can talk this out, in a calm way.

 

 

 

You know I never wanted to hurt you...

 

 

 

... but you’re forcing me to...

 

 

 

Now, you calm down first...

 

 

 

 

 

Just in an instant, Tiffany’s expression softened.

The trio suddenly stopped struggling when they finally saw Jessica slowly letting go of her younger sister.

As soon as Jessica’s cold hands left Tiffany’s neck, Tiffany fell on the floor, coughing.

“Sooyeon, what the hell’s gotten into you?” Sooyoung shot at the brunette. “You’re the one who said about ‘control’.”

Jessica still have her eyes on her sister. “Next time, don’t do or say things, that could lead to this. You know how I am when I lose my temper.”

Tiffany just have her head lowered. She didn’t know what to say anymore. Because, just moments earlier, she was unknowingly scared to death.

“Let’s talk about this some other time.” Just with that, Jessica went upstairs.

Hyoyeon sighed. “I’ll go talk to her.” She followed the older girl upstairs.

The other two just remained silent.

Sunny gave Tiffany a comforting hug.

“I’m sorry I haven’t protected you. Your sister’s just too strong.” The short girl lightly chuckled, to at least lift up the atmosphere even just a little.

Tiffany smiled a little. “It’s okay. It’s my fault anyways.” She reasoned.

“Hey, it’s no one’s fault. It’s just that... you guys are just so hot headed... sometimes... or maybe... often?” Sooyoung crouched down to Sunny’s and Tiffany’s level.

Tiffany playfully slapped the taller girl’s arm.

 

 

 

“Do you want me to call Hyunnie?”

///

“Sica---”

“Hyo, can we talk tomorrow? I’m not in the mood...” The brunette lied on her bed.

Hyoyeon’s eyes averted to the older girl’s right arm. “Hey, what happened to your arm?” the blonde sat at the edge of the bed.

“Tiffany.” Jessica flatly answered.

Hyoyeon grabbed Jessica’s arm to take a closer look. “Wow. Sh*t just got serious!”

Jessica slapped the younger’s shoulder with her free hand. “Didn’t you saw?” she retracted her hand.

“I did. But I didn’t know it was THAT bad.” Hyoyeon chuckled.

Jessica smiled bitterly at the blonde girl’s sudden silliness.

 

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon cleared .

Jessica turned to her. “Do you want to ask something?” the latter sat up.

The younger looked at her. “Is it true?” seriousness was all that was written across her face.

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. “What?”

 

 

 

 

 

“About... you and... Yuri?”

The older girl suddenly laughed.

Hyoyeon playfully slapped Jessica’s shoulder. “Yah! I’m serious here!”

“Sorry about that. But dude! You sounded like a jealous boyfriend!”

Hyoyeon lightly blushed. “I--- Yah! Don’t change the subject!”

“If I say yes, would you stop bothering me?”

Hyoyeon stared blankly at Jessica.

The brunette laughed again. “You’re jealous, aren’t you?” she laid back on her bed.

The blonde girl pretended to be disgusted. “Eew~! Me? Jealous? Puuhhlease!”

Jessica suddenly sat up again, and wrapped her arms around the younger’s neck.

Hyoyeon turned to her. She can totally feel Jessica’s hot breath on her lips. Her heart started beating rapidly fast. “Yah! What---“

Jessica suddenly placed a kiss near Hyoyeon’s lips. She ran to her bathroom, and locked the door, leaving Hyoyeon dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aish! That girl’s really... unpredictable...”