The Lion and The Fish

The Unwanted

 

[NOTE: Hi guys~! :D
Whoa! I update fast don't I? *smile*
Well, it's just that I'm still free this weekend so I update fast :))
Anyways here's another chap. and I hope you all enjoy it :DD

Oh! And THANKS to my SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, those who send wonderful COMMENTS! ALL of you are DAEBAK!

And please do continue the support~ THANKS again~~ :DDD]

---

July 21, 2008 – Five Years Ago
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Los Angeles, California, USA

Jen! We’ll be going ahead, okay?” A blonde girl shouted from afar.

“Sure, unnie!” A younger girl answered back. As the latter was fixing her things in her locker, a note, or rather, a letter had caught her eye.

‘To: The most beautiful girl in class BM-124’  It says in the envelope.

Being a curious girl she is, she opened it, and read.

‘Hey there!
I know when you read this, you would probably be wondering who I am :) So, let me introduce myself first. My name’s Jason Lee and I am a Korean like you :) I was born and raised here, in LA, but both of my parents are Koreans. And by the way, my Korean name is Lee Donghae. You can call me any of those two, if you want. Or just anything :)

Well, the main purpose of this letter is to tell you that I really admire you. From the first day I saw you, I think I just got hit by cupid’s arrow, seriously. And I really want to tell you sooner, because I feel like my heart’s gonna explode anytime now. I know I may sound crazy to you, but this is what I felt, and still feeling about you.

I want to also tell this to you personally, but being a coward I am, I don’t know how to.

Please don’t hate me for confessing to you :(

Jeny-ssi, even if you choose to reject me… can we still be friends?’

 

 

 

 

Seohyun didn’t know what happened to her, but she actually smiled at the little confession.

 

 

 

 

“I already know.”

///

September 16, 2008
UCLA Rooftop

“I-I think…”

“You love me?”

“…..”

“Do you think I’m stupid not to know?” Seohyun chuckled a bit. “I supposed you know that I top our class, don’t you?”

Donghae smiled. “Yes. I know very well. And I’m happy that you are.”

“So?” Seohyun waited for more.

“So what?” Now, it was Donghae’s turn to chuckle at the other. “You already knew, what else do you expect me to say?”

“Is that your way of saying ‘I love you’?” The young girl laughed at the other. “You , dude!” the latter laughed harder.

Donghae laughed at his self too, and just admired the laughing beauty infront of him.

“I love you.”

Seohyun suddenly stopped laughing. “What?” the young latter said, teasing Donghae. “Did you just say something?”

Donghae took a deep breath. “I LOVE YOU, JUNG JOO HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The latter shouted at the top of his lungs.

Seohyun playfully hit Donghae’s shoulder. “Hey! You’re crazy.”

Donghae smiled. “Only for you.” The latter slowly leaned in.

The young girl didn’t know how to react, she just stood there, as she watch the other slowly closing his eyes, and leaning in.

Just when their faces were just centimetres apart, Donghae stopped from leaning in further, and stayed still.

“Why did you stop?” Seohyun asked, confusingly.

“You weren’t reacting.”

Seohyun grinned widely. “Pabo.” This time, she pulled Donghae by the neck, and fully kissed the other’s lips.

The two were kissing passionately, until Donghae broke the kiss first.

“I need air.” Donghae panted.

Seohyun just smiled.

 

 

 

 

“I love you too.”

Donghae grinned widely, and lifted the young girl up. “Yes!!”

“Yah! Put me down!” Seohyun giggled at him.

Donghae obeyed, and put the girl down.

“So… You’re my girlfriend now?”

“You don’t want?”

“Who said I don’t? Of course I do.”

///

November 26, 2008
JUNG’s Residence

There were two familiar figures cuddling, and tickling each other on the swing at the Jung’s Residence’s garden.

“Yah! Stop it!”

“I didn’t know you were this ticklish.” The guy laughed.

“Well, now you know… hihi… Hae~! STOP it!”

“Okay okay.” Donghae stopped.

The two composed themselves.

“If I only knew you were going to kill me like this, then I shouldn’t have agreed being your girlfriend.” Seohyun stuck out her tongue.

Donghae playfully pouted at his lover.

Seohyun giggled. “Nah~ Just kidding.” The latter smiled. “Even if you were to kill me, I would still love you... with all my heart.”

Donghae furrowed his eyebrows at his girlfriend’s statement. “And why would I do that? You know you mean everything to me.” The latter truthfully said.

Just in a few seconds, the whole atmosphere between the two lovers, dropped down, and Seohyun became serious all of a sudden.

“Hae, what if…” the young girl hesitated.

“If?” Donghae anticipated what Seohyun wanted to say.

Seohyun took a deep breath. “What if… I’m not like what you think I am?”

Donghae got confused more. “What do you mean?”

The young girl held Donghae’s cheeks and drew the guy’s face closer to hers. “We both promised that we won’t keep secrets from each other, right?”

Donghae nodded.

“And you told me that… you don’t and won’t care about my past… and about who I am…”

“Sweetheart, what are you trying to say?” Donghae held both of Seohyun’s hand.

Seohyun started to tear up. “Hae, please don’t hate me…”

“Why would I---“

“Please promise me you won’t hate me…” The young girl pleaded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I promise.”

///

August 14, 2013 – Present Time
HHG University – Room N-416

“Okay. That would be all for today. Study hard for your exams next week. I expect the best from all of you, especially the top students. Class dismissed.” As Mr. Seo ended the class, everyone started to get up and leave.

Only JeTiHyun, and HyoSooSun were the only ones left in the room.

“Tiff, is maknae okay?” Jessica approached Tiffany’s table.

Tiffany stood, and fixed her things. “I don’t know. She’s been staring at that paper rose for quite some time now. I bet she’s thinking about something.” The latter answered truthfully.

Jessica glanced at the paper rose that her dongsaeng was holding. “Did Sooyoungie gave the rose?” she asked.

“No.” A short girl responded from behind. “The new girl, Im Yoona. She’s the one who gave Joohyun that paper rose.”

Sunny, stop beating me into my responses.” The redheaded girl playfully hit the older girl’s shoulder.

“I’m so sorry about that, babe.” Sunny pinched Tiffany’s cheeks.

The eldest rolled her eyes at the cheeky scene infront of her eyes. “Gosh! Stop saying cheesy endearments, will you? You two are not even in a relationship, and yet you act like a couple.” The brunette shook her head.

Tiffany removed Sunny’s hand from her cheeks. “Yah! Hyoyeon has endearments for you too!” the younger stuck out her tongue.

“So? What does that have to do with this danshin calling you ‘babe’?” Jessica defended.

Sunny playfully slapped Jessica’s left arm. “Yah! Bully my baby, and you’re gonna get it from me.”

“Hyoyeon! Sunny’s threatening me!” Jessica called out.

“Yah! Danshin! Do you wanna get crushed? How dare you threaten my princess??” Hyoyeon pinched Sunny’s ear.

“Owowowowowowow!” The short girl winced in pain.

The other two girls laughed.

///

Finally getting back on her senses, Seohyun stood from her seat, and placed her backpack on her back.

“Hyunnie, you okay?” Sooyoung’s face was so full of concern for the other.

The younger girl smiled a little bit. “Of course. Why wouldn’t I be?” Seohyun turned around, and was about to walk away. Sooyoung held her wrist.

“Wait. What’s that?” The older girl pointed at the thing that Seohyun was holding.

Seohyun looked at it. She read again the note stuck on it.

‘Don’t hold it in. Let all your frustrations out. Whatever it is that you’re thinking, everything will be alright :) I promise’

“The girl sitting right behind me gave it to me earlier.” The younger showed it to Sooyoung.

Yoona?”

Seohyun nodded.

Sooyoung grabbed the paper rose from Seohyun. “A paper rose?”

The younger girl retracted her hand from the other. “You can throw that away if you want. I don’t need it anyways.” Seohyun finally walked out of the classroom, leaving her sisters and the guardians by themselves.

Sooyoung sighed after she read the little message stuck on the paper rose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She must be thinking about that stupid fish again.”

---

[NOTE: FIRST OF ALL, I JUST WANNA SAY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GUARDIAN SOO~~! (FEB. 10, 2013) :DD

Okay, here we go...
1. YES. Donghae is Seobb's ex-boyfriend.
2. I APOLOGIZE for the epic failure of SeoHae's kissing scene *bows* (I'm not good at those kind of things... -________________-)
3. There will be a continuation of what happened five years ago. (Of what Hae did, to be exact)
4. HyoSooSun have endearments for JeTiHyun. (JUST endearments to make that CLEAR)
5. And... YES! Yoona gave Seo a paper rose :D (But Seobb want to throw it away T^T) Aigoo...

Anyways... There's MORE to be revealed... Just wait *winks*

That's it for today, and... HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE~~! :DD]