Tutoring Services?

The Unwanted

 

[NOTE: Hey my dear readers! Guess who's back? ME! Nyahahaha! xDD Here comes trouble~ LOL xD Ok, enough. First of all, I apologize for not updating like FOREVER... My past schedules were just... ugh... FRUSTRATING, like seriously -___________- but anyways... Here's an update you've all been waiting for :)) Oh! And since I've been long gone... It's a double update! Yay! :D Hahaha xDD Ok, enough already. Enjoy! :DD]

///

August 18, 2013 – Present Time
JUNG’s Residence

[Jessica]
Da aneunde nan aninde
Geuraedo nochigi shireunde
Ttak hanbeonman nae mameul deureoyo
Oppa apeseon yeojaranmariya


[Seohyun]
Narang baphanbeon meongneunge geureoke himdeungayo
Ijeottamyeonseo honjaramyeonseo
Geu eonnin wae mannanayo


[Tiffany]
Ajik naneun andwenayo
Mani bujokhangayo
Hanbeonman nal mideobwayo
Naega jarhal su inneunde


[Seohyun]
Wae jakkuman utgimanhaeyo
Naega geureoke aegi gannayo
Ttak hanbeonman nae jinshim deureoyo
Oppa apeseon yeojaranmariya


[Tiffany]
Narang baphanbeon meongneunge geureoke himdeungayo
Ijeottamyeonseo honjaramyeonseo
Geu eonnin wae mannanayo


[Jessica]
Ajik naneun andwenayo
Mani bujokhangayo
Hanbeonman nal mideobwayo
Naega jarhal su inneunde


[Seohyun]
Harue manbeon
[Tiffany]
Saenggagi nayo
[Jessica]
Nunmurinado na…

 

“Girls, I have something to discuss with you.”

“Holy bullsh*t! Why does someone always cut us off in the middle of our session?” Jessica shouted in frustration, as she harshly threw her guitar to the tall man standing by the music room’s door.

The man caught the guitar before it hit his face. “Nice throw, Jess.” The man chuckled. “And I apologize for the interruption. But I really need to tell you guys something.”

“How damn important is it, that you need to barge in and cut our recording??” Tiffany glared at the man.

“Yeah In Guk, tell us.” Seohyun crossed her arms by her chest.

“Well, you see--- Yah! How dare you call me by only my name?? I’m older than you guys!” The man protested.

SEO. IN. GUK.” The trio teased back.

“YAH!” In Guk threw them the guitar he was holding earlier.

Jessica caught it on time. “Dude, just spill it, will ya?”

In Guk cleared his throat first before speaking again. “I recommended you three as tutors for your department.” The latter confidently said.

“YOU. WHAT??” The three girls said in unison.

“Wait, wait, wait… you… we’re going to be tutoring co-students??” Jessica spoke up.

In Guk simply nodded. “Uh-huh. Well, only three students actually.”

Just in a mere second, a book flew unto In Guk’s face. “Why do you guys keep throwing things at me?”

“You have got to be kidding me.” Seohyun spoke up after she had thrown the book of chords she was holding.

“Guk, are you out of your mind?” Now, it was Tiffany’s turn to speak. “What part of WE CAN’T, and WE WON’T socialize with PEOPLE, you don’t understand?”

“Come on, you can’t keep living like this forever.” The young man reasoned out. “I socialize with different people every day. Why can’t you do that?”

“Because we’re NOT like you.” Seohyun decided to stand up and leave the room. “And no matter what we do… you’ll NEVER understand us.”

In Guk held his dongsaeng’s wrist. “Stop acting cold. I know you’re not like this. Whatever it is that’s bothering you, forget it, and just move on.”

The younger girl harshly removed her brother’s grip from her wrist. “It’s easy for you to say that because you’re not the one who got badly hurt. Try putting yourself into my shoes for one day, and then you tell me what it feels like. The latter was already on the verge of crying. “Don’t act like you know everything.” Seohyun turned her torso around. “You don’t know a single bit about us.”

In Guk turned and pulled back the younger girl by the shoulder.

Seohyun removed In Guk’s grip, and grabbed him by the collar. “You know what I’m capable of when I lose my temper. Don’t test me.” The latter pushed her brother to the ground, and left.

In Guk fell hard on his . He couldn’t even utter a word anymore. He knows things get ugly whenever one of the sisters gets mad.

Tiffany stood from her place, and offered In Guk a hand. “Yah, Seo In Guk, get up from there. It’s not so nice to see a good-looking guy being beaten by a fragile hearted girl, you know?”

The young man chuckled, and accepted Tiffany’s hand. “Thanks.”

“You go talk to Jessi since she has a longer patience. I’ll go see Joohyun’s condition.” With that, the redheaded girl decided to leave too.

In Guk sighed. And brushed the dirt off from his shirt.

“You know Seohyun is the one who’s hot tempered here, and yet you still manage to argue with her.” Jessica chuckled at her brother’s dumbness.

The young man settled himself beside Jessica. “I just thought that…”

“She had moved on?”

In Guk nodded.

Jessica sighed deeply. “What if the only person you love, turns her back on you, and turns you down, and completely forgets everything she promised? Wouldn’t you be mad? Would you easily forget the betrayal that she did? Oppa, I know it’s been five years since that idiot created a huge mess to Joohyun and to us.”

“I know… But…”

“BUT… you know… deep wounds don’t heal that easily. It takes several bandages for it to fully heal. And as far as I can see… maknae still hadn’t fully moved on.” Jessica sighed again.

“That’s what I’m trying to do, Jess.”

“Hmm?” Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. “What?”

This time, it was In Guk who sighed. “I was just thinking that… maybe through this activity… you know… she might find the perfect person who could heal her heart.”

Jessica nodded in understanding. “I see. But you might also know that we can’t just trust anyone now.”

In Guk nodded. “Yup. I know. Sorry about that.”

Jessica smiled, and patted the other’s shoulder. “But who knows… the world might just turn upside down.”

“Thanks, Sooyeon.”

“No problem, dude.” With that, the brunette stood, and headed for the door.

“Oh! And one more thing!”

Jessica turned, and anticipated what the other has to say. “What?”

“Who knows you and Miyoung might also find someone special?” In Guk grinned widely.

Jessica laughed sarcastically. “In your face!” the latter finally walked out.

In Guk giggled.

///

“Hyunnie.”

“What do you want, unnie?”

“I just wanna see how my maknae’s doing, that’s all.”

Seohyun sighed, while staring out her window. “If you’re going to convince me to agree on what oppa proposed… you’re just wasting your time.”

Tiffany chuckled, and lightly slapped the younger’s arm. “Why would I do that? You know I’m always on your side.”

Seohyun showed a little smile. “Thanks, unnie.”

The door suddenly bursted open. “And you might also know that there will always be someone in contrast.”

“Jess, can’t you just simply open the door without any slamming sound? You seriously got to stop doing that.”

“Sorry about that.” Jessica chuckled a bit. “As I was saying… I mean… Why don’t you give the program a chance?”

Both Seohyun and Tiffany had their mouths open in disbelief.

“Unnie, I thought you didn’t want this either?” Seohyun asked.

“Did I say I do?” The eldest sighed. “I’m just saying that… oppa just wanted to help you… us, in general…”

“And?”

“… And why don’t we give him a chance? What if he’s right? He’s right that… we should move on.”

Tiffany spoke first. “Jessi, have you forgotten already what you told us in the first place?”

Jessica sighed. “I know what I said---“

“NEVER interact with pathetic humans ever again…” Tiffany added. “Yup. That’s what YOU said few years ago. And what the hell are you saying now? You don’t sound like yourself.”

The eldest massaged her temple before responding. “Miyoung, if you’re gonna keep arguing with me, we’ll never get this thing done.”

“Unnie, what’s really your purpose of agreeing with oppa?” This time Seohyun decided to let out her voice.

“You.” The brunette flatly answered.

The youngest furrowed her eyebrows. “Me?”

“Seo Joohyun, you seriously got to move on.”

After what Jessica had said, an uncomfortable silence filled Seohyun’s room.

Tiffany suddenly chuckled. “You know, I’m truly amazed by oppa’s abilities. Seriously, Jessi, he managaed to change your mind 180 degrees. Amazing, right?” the redhead laughed.

Jessica shot a glare at the younger. “Do you want me to throw you out the window?”

Tiffany stopped laughing, and averted her gaze to the floor. “No.”

“I’ll think about it, unnie.”

“Ok. I understand.” Jessica then went out the room first.

Tiffany turned her attention to her maknae. “Are you seriously going to agree to that?” the older asked.

It took a while before Seohyun managed to respond. “I didn’t… YET. I said I’ll think about it…”

Tiffany deeply sighed. “I see.” The older girl, patted Seohyun’s head. “I just hope you’ll make the right decisions.”

Seohyun just nodded.

///

[NOTE: <--- As always *smile*
1. Seo In Guk here is their older brother. (Obviously) And the 'Oppa' they were referring to in Chapter One. (And just in case any of you doesn't know Seo In Guk... Search him up :) He's an actor, and a singer by the way *wink*)
2. So yeah, as written up there ^ Seobb's more hot tempered than Sica.
3. The Abilities that Tiff mentioned? Eh... Not gonna tell... Hehehe I'm so evil >:D LOL just kidding xD]