The Not-So-Shocking Truth

The Unwanted

[NOTE:

Update time!! Woot! Woot! xDD LOL

Enjoy, guys~~! ^^]

///

“Taeng, are we really going?” the tanned girl paused on tying her neck tie. “I mean... can’t we just skip classes for today? It’ll be the first anyways.”

Taeyeon continued fixing her bag. “Yuri, it’s our Midterm exams today. We can’t afford to miss.”

“But we can request special exams.”

Taeyeon zipped her bag, and went downstairs. “Hurry up!”

Yuri couldn’t do anything but sigh. She doesn’t want to go to class today because of one person and one person only.

 

 

Jessica Jung.

 

 

She still can’t face her right now. She’s afraid to...

She’s afraid of what was going to happen...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, are you sure about this?” the doe-eyed girl stretched her arms for the last time, and yawned. “I mean, we can---“

“Don’t you dare ask me about requesting for special exams. You know they only give it to those with VERY valid reasons.” Taeyeon gulped on her coffee. “And what are we going to tell them if we skip class today?”

“Well...”

“We got sick all at once? We got hospitalized all at once? We got hit by a train all at once? Or... are we going to tell them that we got afraid of the Jung sisters, that’s why?” the eldest waited for Yoona’s answer.

The younger girl stared back at her unnie. “Uhh...” she scratched her nape. “Just... forget it, unnie...” the latter finished her coffee also.

“Let’s go.”

Both Taeyeon and Yoona placed their cups on the sink, and headed for the main door.

Yuri came rushing down the stairs just in time.

“Come on you guys, we can do this.” Taeyeon patted Yuri’s and Yoona’s shoulders.

The three of them finally went outside.

///

HHG University

“Unnie, what if we run into them? It’s completely impossible not to...”

“Look... I'm going to be lying if I say I’m not worried. But the thing is... there’s three of us here, we've got each other's backs, and we’ll stand up for each other no matter what happens. Isn’t that what I said in the past?”

Yoona nodded.

“Trust me. I won’t let anything bad happen, and I’m sure both of you think of that too.”

“Okay.” The youngest smiled weakly.

Taeyeon then, turned to Yuri. “Yul, you’ve been so quiet.”

“I have nothing to say...”

///

Room N-115

“Okay class, I want you all to settle down first while we wait for the others. Review your notes while you still have time. Exams will start at exactly 10:00, is that clear?”

“Yes sir.” The class responded.

Mr. Lee, class BSBM-3A’s Physics professor, settled himself down his chair, and waited for the other students to come in.

 

 

 

“Good morning sir.” Three figures entered the room.

 

 

 

“Good morning. Proceed to your respective desks, and take your seats. Exam starts at 10:00. You still have time to review.” Mr. Lee smiled politely at his students.

 

 

 

“Thank you sir.” The three said in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

“Talk to you later, guys.”

The three proceeded to their respective desks and seats.

///

Jessica’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jess...”

 

 

 

“Jessi...”

 

 

 

“Unnie!”

 

 

 

 

 

I almost jumped off of my seat. “What?!” I yelled.

Seriously, these two are so...

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go.”

Oh, right. We have classes today. Aigoo... I’m so soaked up in my thoughts, that I didn’t even noticed the time.

“Oh...”

Maknae pulled me up by my elbow. She suddenly leaned down to my ears. “Unnie, you okay?”

I looked at her, then I slowly shook my head. “But don’t worry about me too much. Miyoung might notice.” I said in a low voice.

I saw Seohyun nod her head in understanding.

As obvious at it is... we haven’t told Tiffany about Taeyeon, Yoona, and Yuri knowing about our true selves... yet. Well, Seohyun was about to tell last night, but I stopped her. I didn’t want my sister to worry as much as we both do now, and I didn’t want her to start panicking either. Only God knows what she’ll be able to do if we tell her.

We’re going to tell her... just... not now...

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys?” Tiffany called out again.

“Okay, okay. Here we go.” I rolled my eyes, as the three of us got out of the room.

///

 

CLICK.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re just in time, girls. We were about to start the exam. You may go to your desks.”

I closed the door behind me, and lightly bowed to Mr. Lee. “I apologize for the inconvenience, sir.” I lowly apologized. Honestly, I’m not in the mood to be loud today.

“It’s okay.” Mr. Lee politely smiled, and I turned to proceed to my desk.

I walked down the aisle that leads to my desk at the back. I suddenly halted my steps. I know someone’s staring at me... I could definitely feel it on my skin. And... I think I know who it is... I slowly looked up.

She was staring at me all along. I saw her stiffened. Tss! I guess she didn’t expected me to stare back at her. I continued my steps, our eyes still locked on each other.

As soon as I got on my desk, she looked away. I was still looking at her until I finally sat down.

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

I searched for my pen, and took it out.

Then, I felt a light nudge coming from my left.

“Hey, Did you two fight?”

I stared back at Hyoyeon blankly. Right. I haven’t told her yet. And I guess Seohyun haven’t either. I let out a forced smile.

“I know that smile.” Hyoyeon’s voice became more serious. “Is this still about what happened at the concert?”

I looked away, and shook my head.

“Then what?”

“Hyo, not now. Please?” I murmured. She could hear it anyways.

 

 

 

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

Why is this harder than last time?

 

 

 

 

 

“You can start.”

 

 

 

 

 

I finally looked at Yuri.

 

 

 

“Don’t you dare fail, Kwon.”

 

 

 

She hesitantly looked back.

Wow... she’s even hesitating to look at me now.

 

 

 

This time, I was the one who looked away first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I won’t...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... but you have to tell me what I have to know...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I shivered at her unusually husky voice, but I didn’t let it show.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Should I tell her?’

///

Author’s POV

 

CLICK.

 

 

 

 

“Fany!”

A blonde, and a tall girl went to Tiffany’s both sides.

“Can we ask you something?”

Tiffany ignored the question first, and turned her body around, looking for someone. “Where’s Sunny?”

“Yah! We were supposed to be the ones asking questions here.” Hyoyeon shot. “Wait a minute. Where’s your sisters?” the latter suddenly asked.

The three of them stopped walking.

“Are we going to keep asking questions, and not answering them?” Sooyoung threw her arms in the air.

The jet-black haired girl crossed her arms by her chest. She looked at the younger. “Answer mine first, then.”

Hyoyeon pulled back the two other girls by the side, so they’ll not be blocking the hallway. “Sunny’s a---“

“Hi guys!”

“Sunny!” Tiffany launched herself to the older girl.

Sunny almost lost her balance because of the impact. She chuckled. “Have you missed me this much?”

“Yes.” Tiffany tightened the hug.

“Ehem...”

2Ny released their hug.

“So... where’s your sisters again?” Sooyoung asked.

“Uhh...” Tiffany didn’t know what to say. She didn’t know where her two sisters was either.

///

“Sica, Hyun, clean up everything before you leave, kay?”

“Yes Ma’am.” The two sisters chorused.

“Just leave the key in office. I’ll be leaving now. Take care, you both.”

“Thank you, unnie.” Seohyun smiled. So as Jessica.

“No problem.” Gahee smiled at the two before closing the door.

“Maknae, you clean the beakers while I put these microscopes in the other room.” Jessica instructed.

The younger girl smiled politely. “Sure, unnie.” She started cleaning the beakers as told.

Jessica went out and proceeded to the other room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun chuckled, thinking it was her sister. “Unnie, you’re so fast.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“S-Seohyun-ah... It’s... Y-Yoona...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The addressed girl froze on her spot. Her heart started beating fast, as if it were to come out of her chest any second now.

She nervously turned off the faucet, and placed down the equipments she was holding.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoona?” Seohyun’s voice almost cracked.

“Hmm.” Yoona hummed in response. “Can I... can I talk to you?”

Seohyun stared blankly at the door, contemplating whether she would let Yoona in or not.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Unnie, where are you? Save me...’

 

 

 

She took baby steps towards the door, as she prayed for her Sica unnie to come in and save her... N.O.W. But nothing came, and she had no choice but to face the doe-eyed girl.

 

 

 

 

 

“Seohyun? You still there?”

 

 

 

 

 

The laboratory’s door finally opened.

Both girls stared at each other for a while.

Seohyun was the one who looked away first. She glanced at the room right next to the one across her. She saw Jessica standing, looking at her, then at Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Don’t do it. Push her away... NOW.’

The brunette was shaking her head, signaling her maknae to not tell Yoona anything yet.

 

 

 

 

 

Sensing that Seohyun was quite distracted, Yoona followed hergaze. She immediately turned back to her after she saw Jessica’s creepy glare.

“I-I just want t-to talk to you... in peace?”

Without any hesitation, Seohyun grabbed the doe-eyed girls wrist, and pulled her inside the lab. The latter locked the door behind her, and on the other side.

“Make it fast.”

Her voice suddenly turned cold again, even though she didn’t want it to be.

Yoona placed her bag on the table, and rummaged through it.

Seohyun just stared at the girl in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

‘I miss you, even though you just started to ignore me today... Do you even know that?’

 

 

 

 

 

Unknowingly hearing the younger’s thoughts, Yoona stopped for a while, and turned to look at her ‘love’.

Seohyun immediately looked away.

The doe-eyed girl set aside what she just seemingly heard, and continued finding something in her bag.

After a while of waiting, Yoona finally let out a paper.

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows. “What?”

Yoona took a deep breath.

 

‘Here it goes...’

 

“It’s your turn to make a promise.” The latter raised her pinky finger.

Seohyun was even more confused.

 

 

 

 

 

“Promise me... that you’ll tell me the truth, and nothing but the whole truth.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoona...”

Seohyun definitely know now where this is going.

Yoona still had her pinky finger raised, still waiting for the other girl’s response.

 

“Fine...”

 

The younger girl hesitantly locked her pinky finger with Yoona’s. “I... promise...”

Both Yoona and Seohyun held their hands down. Yoona handed Seohyun the paper she was holding.

Seohyun accepted the paper into her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

VAMPIRES IN THE MODERN ERA?

 

 

 

 

 

“Tell me... did you... by any chance... have something to do with Christopher Bale’s sudden death?”

Seohyun scoffed. She threw the paper at the table. “What makes you think that I was involved?”

“I’m not really saying you were. I was just asking if you somehow knew something about it.”

“This is bullsh*t...” Seohyun turned her heel, and headed towards the door.

Yoona swiftly grabbed the younger’s wrist, and spun her around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I already know your secret.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun definitely knew this was coming... but why did she suddenly felt nervous?

She tried to pry away from Yoona’s hold, the other just tightened her grip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know why you went back so fast when you went to get something from the music room...”

Seohyun started struggling again, but failed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know why your skin is extremely cold everytime mine comes in contact with it...”

Every word... struggle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You can’t face me whenever I accidentally cut myself, because you’re afraid that I would see your golden orbs. You can’t go into the sunlight without wearing something that would completely cover up every part of your skin that will sparkle.” Yoona suddenly pulled Seohyun closer, leaving no space between their bodies. They could literally feel each other’s breaths brushing on their faces.

 

 

“Sometimes, you speak as if you were from The Joseon Dynasty, or something.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I know what you are.”

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun finally and successfully freed herself from Yoona’s grip, but still kept the intimate distance between them.

 

 

 

 

 

“If you know everything already, then why are you still here? You should be running away now, and shouting to the whole country what you knew.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I wanted to hear it all from you.”

The doe-eyed girl leaned a little more closer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“... now...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... tell me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... are you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a vampire?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun felt intoxicated by Yoona’s scent. She haven’t been THIS close to her ever since they met.

Her mind’s telling her to back away... but her heart’s telling her to stay...

 

 

 

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

She unconsciously breathed on Yoona’s lips.

Yoona gulped in return. She wanted to kiss Seohyun NOW. Their closeness is KILLING her to bits.

But nevertheless, she wanted to know first what the younger has to say...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“If I say yes...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... would you be afraid?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And just right there and then...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona finally closed the gap between them.

///

[NOTE:

I apologize to those who wants the other couples' moments... *bows* I'm still working on it. Just hang in there... :)

And as usual...

THANKS for my dear SUBS (Loyal and New ones)
THANKS for your suggestive, and encouraging COMMENTS ;))

AND for the VOTES... THANK YOU for voting this fic up! :DD

You guys are just DAEBAK!!

Continue and spread the LOVE~~ <3

Til mah next update~~ See you all soon~~ xDDD

 

Oh wait... I think I forgot something...

Oh right!

My other fic (Snow Angel) please stay tuned on that one... I'm still working on it... kekekeke xDD

ANNYEONG~~!]