I Miss You Like Crazy

The Unwanted

Taeyeon’s POV

KIM’s RESIDENCE
Music Room

Even though it's been so long
My love for you keeps going strong
I remember the things that we used to do

Holding hands in the rain ‘til the sun shines through
I tried to deny it, but I
fell in love with you

I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy
Ever since
I stayed away, every hour of everyday
I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy
No matter what I say or do
There's just no getting over you

I can see the love shining in your eyes
And it comes in such a sweet surprise
If seeing is believing, it's worth the wait

Please hold me and tell me it's not too late
We're so good together
We're starting forever now.

I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy
Ever since
I stayed away, every hour of everyday
I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy
No matter what I say or do
There's just no getting over you

Just one night
And
I’ll have the magic feelings back like I used to
Hold on tight
And whatever comes
my way, I’m gonna prove to you...


That I love you, and the way I acted was just a mistake
Please hold me and tell me it's not too late
We're so good together
We're starting forever now.

I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy
Ever since
I stayed away, every hour of everyday
I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy
No matter what I say or do
There's just no getting over you

And I miss you, baby
I miss you like crazy
No matter what I say or do
There's just no getting over you

I miss you like crazy...

I miss you like crazy, baby...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SIGH.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh God... what did I just sang? I miss you like crazy? Who?

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany?

 

 

 

 

 

What? No way... there’s absolutely no way I’d miss her... NO. Not even in a million years...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh it! I at denying my feelings!

Ugh!

 

 

 

 

 

I miss her... A LOT... I don’t know...  I avoided her to forget her, to have no connection to her anymore... but I just ended up missing her... I MISS HER FOR MY DDUKONG’s SAKE!!

 

 

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

Staying here in the house is just going to get me insane! I need to get out. I need to seriously think things over...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yul, I’m just going somewhere, kay?” I stepped into my sneakers, and opened the main door.

“Where are you going?”

I turned around to face our black pearl. I opened my mouth, ready to speak, but she beat me to it.

“Yoona went out, and now, you too?” Yuri rubbed her nape, and pouted.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Yoona doesn’t go out on Saturdays... alone... well... neither do I... and Yuri. We always go together. You know... bond...

“Did she say where she’s headed?”

Yuri slowly shook her head. “I asked her, but she didn’t tell me.” She sighed. “She told me she’ll go somewhere... tsk... she didn’t tell where that SOMEWHERE is...”

Is Yoona hiding something? Why wouldn’t she tell us she’s going out? Or where she’s headed? She always tells us everything. “Did you try calling her?”

“I did. But her phone was off.”

Okay. Now I feel something’s totally off.

I reached for my phone in my jacket’s pocket.

“Tae, her phone’s off.”

“I know. It’s not her whom I’m gonna call.”

I noticed Yuri furrow her eyebrows at me. “Who?”

I ignored her, and dialed a familiar number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Come on... pick up the damn phone!

 

 

 

 

 

After a while... a husky voice answered...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Hello?]

 

 

 

 

 

My phone almost fell from my grasp. Am I hallucinating? Why am I hearing things? I suddenly felt numb. I couldn’t say anything... nothing’s coming out from my mouth...

Curses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Tae, speak up...] The husky voice spoke again.

I removed my phone from my ear, and looked at the screen... I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny

00:45:39

 

 

 

 

 

Did I save the wrong number? I put the phone back to my ear.

 

 

 

 

 

[Taetae, talk to me...]

 

 

 

 

 

Taetae... oh God... I can’t take this anymore!

T-Tiffany? W-Why do you have S-Sunny’s phone?”

Screw it, Kim Taeyeon.

I saw Yuri’s eyes almost pop out from its sockets. She was utterly shocked too.

[Well... Sunny went out for a while, and left her phone. Do you need something?]

Taeyeon, say something, say something, say something, say something! I straightened up myself. After all, I called to ask about Yoona, not Tiffany.

“Is Seohyun there?” I let out my cold voice. She can’t know what I’m really feeling right now.

[No. She went out.]

I felt breathless all of a sudden.

I knew it. Yoona was still seeing Seohyun, and she’s making us look like a fool here, knowing absolutely nothing!

I clenched my fist, and my grip on my phone tightened.

I just hate it when someone lies to me.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is she? Is she with Yoona?” I gritted my teeth.

Yuri came closer to me and rubbed my shoulder, she knew I was starting to get mad now.

[I don’t know. She haven’t told us a thing. She just went out.]

“Stop keeping things from me! Where’s my dongsaeng?!”

I sensed Yuri was taken aback by my sudden outburst. Well... I was too... I just wanted to know the truth, I have no intentions of being like this to her, I swear.

[Taeyeon, I told you, I don’t know. Why are you suddenly being like this??]

Tiffany’s voice was starting to raise too. And for her to call me by only my name... I know she was starting to lose her patience. I got a bit scared thinking about her being furious at me... but I need to know where Yoona is...

I hung up the phone.

 

 

 

“Tae, what are you planning?”

I looked at the black pearl. “I’m going to find Yoona.”

Yuri sighed. “Tae, just let it be. I’m sure she’ll call later.”

“No! I won’t let it be! Not when I know she’s with that monster!”

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows again. “Who?”

I ruffled my hair in frustration. I turned my heel, and stepped outside. “If you wanna come with me, then do so. If you don’t want... then I’ll be on my way...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, fine. Wait for me.”

///

Author’s POV

“Who were you talking to?”

No response.

The brunette grabbed the phone from her sister’s grip.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon

Call Ended

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica turned to her sister. “You guys... talked?” she carefully asked.

The younger girl sat down on the couch. She heaved a sigh and shook her head in disbelief. “I don’t understand her, Jess...” she murmured.

Jessica sat beside her sister. “Why? Did she... tell you something?” she was quite nervous, thinking if Tiffany finally knew what Taeyeon knows about them. She doesn’t want her sister to know... yet... for God knows what the younger girl would do...

The jet-black haired girl slowly shook her head. “No. But she was asking about Joohyun.” She chuckled bitterly. “And she just raised her voice at me, as if she’s accusing us that we kidnapped her precious friend!” the latter threw her arms in frustration. “And I just hate the way she was accusing my little sister...”

The older girl was out of words. She didn’t know what to say anymore. She knew she could’ve just told Tiffany the truth as to why Taeyeon’s being like that, but as she thought about it... ‘I’m not ready... Seohyun has to be here with me...’

“I just wish I could read minds, like Joohyun...” Tiffany muttered to herself.

And just as Jessica was about to speak again...

 

 

 

 

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG~

 

 

 

 

 

The two sisters, looked at the phone in unison.

Since Jessica was the nearest, she answered. “Hello?”

[Miss Jessica, two girls are here, looking for you. They said they’re your friends. Should I let them in?]

“Friends?” the brunette turned to her sister, who had her eyebrows furrowed. “Did you invite someone over?” she mouthed.

Tiffany immediately shook her head in response. “We don’t have any friends.” She mouthed back. The latter suddenly widened her eyes... and so as Jessica...

 

 

 

“Except for...”

[Miss Jung?]

“Uhhh... s-sure.” Jessica mindlessly agreed, and hung up the phone.

Tiffany slapped her sister’s arm. “Jess! What were you thinking?!” the latter stood.

“You guys seriously need to talk!” The older argued.

“Talk?! You should’ve heard her voice earlier when we conversed over the phone, she was furious! And now how do you suppose we’ll be able to talk calmly?! Jess, I don’t want to hurt her!” The younger girl was starting to panic. “If I lose my temper, I might do something inappropriate, and she might discover about us!”

Jessica couldn’t take anymore of her sisters continuous ranting. She abruptly stood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SHE ALREADY KNOWS! PABO!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?!”

 

Both of them widened their eyes.

Now, that wasn’t supposed to spill right now...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Miss Jessica, they’re here.”

Both Jessica and Tiffany averted their gazes at the two familiar figures standing by the main door.

///

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri Unnie
9 Missed Calls

Taeyeon Unnie

6 Missed Calls

30 Unread Messages

 

 

 

 

 

The doe-eyed girl widened her eyes.

“Yoong, are you okay?”

Yoona turned back to her natural state, and faced her girlfriend. “Taeyeon unnie, and Yuri unnie had been calling me earlier.”

Seohyun peeked at the older girl’s phone. “Wow. That’s a lot. My unnies never called me or texted me so many times like that.”

Yoona chuckled at her girlfriend. “It’s because we’re different, pabo.”

Seohyun laughed.

“Even if you don’t tell them where you’re at, they’d still know. And besides, you can kick anyone’s a**es with no effort at all.” The older girl let out an alligator laugh.

Seohyun scoffed at Yoona. “You want me to kick yours, then?”

Yoona kept on laughing.

“Yah!” the younger playfully glared at her girlfriend, and starts to tickle her. “Stop teasing me!” The doe-eyed girl was starting to attack her too.

“You’re no match for me.” Yoona smirked while attacking her girlfriend, who’s now becoming breathless because of her excessive laughing.

“Stop... Yoona...” tears were starting to come out form Seohyun’s eyes. This is the first time she ever laughed like that.

Seeing her victory, Yoona finally stopped. “I told you, you’re no match for me.”

The younger girl playfully slapped Yoona across the face. “I hate you.” She pouted.

Yoona grinned. “I know. I love you~” she pecked on Seohyun’s plump lips before running off.

Seohyun sat still on her place. “Yah! No matter how fast you run, I’d still catch you!” she  giggled when she saw Yoona stop on her tracks.

“You’re so unfair~” the older girl turned back to Seohyun, and pouted.

The younger finally stood, and brushed off the sand from her clothes. “Yoongie~ I think we should go back now...” the latter reached her girlfriend in no time.

Yoona was quite taken aback. “Woah! Would you slow down a bit? I’m still not used to your supernatural powers, you know?”

Seohyun just giggled in return.

“Come on. Your unnies are going to salvage you by the time you get home.”

The younger reached out to Yoona.

“Haha! Thanks for scaring me, baby!” The doe-eyed girl sarcastically said. She  grabbed her girlfriend’s hand, and they walked back to Seohyun’s car together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyunnie, what should I tell my unnies?”

“I thought you’ve already planned that out?”

“I need your suggestions, dear~”

“Stop aegyo-ing, will ya?”

“Okay. Now, what?”

Seohyun put her seatbelt on.

“Why don’t you just tell them the truth?”

Yoona also put her seatbelt on, and started the engine.

“Are you crazy? Taeyeon unnie’s going to make me stay away from you, and I don’t want that. She’ll have to kill me first.”

“Then let her kill you. When you die, I’ll turn you into a vampire.”

“Really?”

Seohyun flicked the older girl’s forehead. “Pabo! Of course not! Being a vampire isn’t a really clever thing to wish for, you know?”

“Okay, okay. I get it.”

They finally drove off.

///

[NOTE:

Sorry if it seems kinda rushed *bows*

Well... honestly speaking... it is... LOL xDD Don't worry I'll update as soon as I can :))

And...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Guardian Hyoyeon-nie!! :DD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND...

Thanks for the SUBS and COMMENTS guys xDD Keep the LOVE, and spread the LOVE~ <3

See you guys really soon~!! Til mah next update~~]