RED

The Unwanted

[NOTE:

Another update, yow! Kekeke xDD

Before you guys scroll down... I just wanted to tell you that... I. . AT. WRITING. FIGHTING. SCENES. so please, bare with meeeehhh... LOL xDD

Okay, you can continue now. ENJOY! :))]

///

JUNG’s RESIDENCE
Saturday

“Hey, blondie, you ready yet?” a brunette shouted at the phone.

[Just a minute!]

Jessica rolled her eyes. “You’re the one who told me to prepare early, and now look who’s cramming.”

[Whatever, Jess...]

“Would you just hurry up? Yuri might be there now.” Jessica hung up the phone. She started to walk out from the mansion, and into her car.

Just as when Jessica ignited the engine, Hyoyeon came into the car.

“You have no patience, Jung.” Hyoyeon stuck out her tongue. “You’re just excited to see Yuri.” The latter smirked.

The older girl got nervous all of a sudden, but didn’t let it show. She later then, composed herself. “Whatever, Hyo. I just don’t like being late.” She put on her seatbelt.

Hyoyeon put on her seatbelt too. “Yeah, right, like I’ll believe your lame excuses.”

“Shut up, if you don’t want me to kick you out in the middle of the road.”

“Ooh... I’m scared to death...” The blonde sarcastically said.

Jessica flicked the younger forehead.

“Ow~!”

Jessica stuck out her tongue.

 

 

 

 

 

After a while of bickering... the two finally drove off.

///

Seoul Olympic Park Stadium
Taylor Swift: RED Tour

“~... ‘cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now.
Flew me to places I’ve never been, ‘til you put me down.
Oh, I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now.
Flew me to places I’ve never been, now I’m lying on the cold hard ground.
Oh! Oh! Trouble, trouble, trouble! Oh! Oh! Trouble, trouble, trouble!~”

 

 

 

POKE.

 

 

 

Yuri took off her earphones, and turned to the person who poked her shoulder. “Oh! Hey, Hyo!” she flashed a smile.

Hyoyeon chuckled at her. “You know, you should take off the earphone on your other ear, so you could hear if you’re OUT of TUNE or not.”

The tanned girl easily got what her friend had said, and playfully hit her in the arm. “Yah!”

The two girls laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyoyeon’s got a point.”

Hearing the very familiar sweet voice, Yuri immediately turned to her left. “Hi, Sica.” She flashed her charming smile.

Jessica felt her heart literally jumping out of her chest. Only Yuri has this certain effect on her. “Hey.” Her voice almost cracked due to her sudden nervousness.

Both Yuri and Jessica stared at each other for a while... until... Hyoyeon broke it.

 

 

 

“Ahem...”

 

YulSic came back to reality.

“You know, I could just go home right now, so you two could have your lovey dovey moments.” Hyoyeon teased.

Jessica reached out and pinched the blonde’s arm. She glared at the younger.

“Ow~! Yah!” The blonde pinched Jessica’s cheeks in revenge.

Feeling a little bit awkward at the other two girls teasing in front of her, Yuri decided to voice out. “Uhh... guys... aren’t we going in yet?” she laughed awkwardly.

Hyoyeon and Jessica let go of each other.

“Ah... right.” Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

 

 

Then, the three of them went inside the stadium.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But unknown to them...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Five figures standing right across the road were secretly watching their every move...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Should we go now?” a deep husky voice asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No. Not yet. Let them get busy first. Then, we go in.”

///

Inside the Stadium – VIP Area

“So, Yul. Why are we here again?” Hyoyeon went at the left side of Jessica, as she watched the people slowly fill up the stadium.

“Because it’s Taylor Swift’s RED tour here in Seoul.” Yuri answered as a matter of fact.

Hyoyeon giggled. “Stupid. I meant, why bring us? Where’s Tae and Yoong?” the latter looked at her tanned friend.

Yuri reached over and playfully hit Hyoyeon on the shoulder. “Yah! You’re calling me stupid when you are too!”

The trio laughed together.

“Like what I said to Sica, something came up with those two. And you guys are the only people who I thought would willingly come with me.”

The blonde nodded in understanding. “I see.”

The three went silent for a while.

 

 

 

“How’s Taeyeon?” Jessica suddenly asked.

Both Hyoyeon and Yuri turned to Jessica. A bit taken aback by the sudden question. “Why does it concern you?” the two unexpectedly shot in unison.

Now, it was Jessica who was taken aback. She, then, giggled at the two. “Yah! Tiffany wanted me to ask. And... why did both of you sounded like some jealous boyfriend?” she giggled more.

Both Yuri and Hyoyeon came back to their senses and looked away from the girl in between them.

“Ah... so, both of you were really jealous, eh?” the brunette glanced at the two embarrassed girls on her left and right side.

“No.” Both Yuri and Hyoyeon answered in unison again.

Jessica chuckled. “Yeah, right.” She suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach. She somewhat liked the idea of Yuri and Hyoyeon getting jealous. “Come on, you two. I don’t like Taeyeon, okay? And besides she’s reserved for Tiffany and Tiffany only. I don’t even get why both of you think I like her. I just asked because my sister’s going to strangle me if I don’t, you know?” she patted the two’s shoulder.

Even before the tanned girl and blonde could say more, the lights in the stadium suddenly dimmed, and the crowd started cheering.

 

 

 

“It’s showtime.” Jessica grabbed Hyoyeon by the shoulder and made her face the stage.

 

 

 

The trio started cheering too.

///

Took a deep breath in the mirror
He didn't like it when I wore high heels
But I do
Turned the lock and put my headphones on
He always said he didn't get this song
But I do, I do

Walked in expecting you'd be late
But you got here early and you stand and wave
I walk to you
You pull my chair out and help me in
And you don't know how nice that is
But I do

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did
I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again...~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, how do we get in? There’s so many guards.”

“Simple. Break the guards’ necks, and take the uniform.”

“Sounds fun to me.”

“Let’s go have some fun, then.”

///

“Now, this song I’ll dedicate to all of you hipsters who are here with me tonight.” Taylor gets in the front stage, and positioned her guitar. “Sing with me!”

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
And make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uh
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh
Yeaaaah
We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical oh yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh

I don't know about you but im feeling 22
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22...~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Approach stealthily. I don’t want commotions. All we need is to get her. Get in the VIP area.”

“Don’t we need to take down the angel first?”

“Oh, right. I forgot about that. Thanks, Seungri. Take down the guardian first, then take her.”

“But Jiyong, what if the human girl asks?”

“Ignore her. Just take who you have to take.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri, Jessica, and Hyoyeon sang along with Taylor. They all had smiling faces, especially Yuri. But after a while, Hyoyeon suddenly stopped, her face fell into a serious one.

Jessica looked at her friend. Her smile slowly faded. “Hyoyeon-ah!” she half-shouted.

The blonde stayed on her place, unmoved. After a few seconds, she abruptly turn around, to only see the one person she didn’t expect. “They’re here?” she murmured to herself. She clenched her fist.

Seeing Hyoyeon’s sudden change of mood, Jessica averted her gaze to where her friend was looking at earlier.

 

 

 

A tall guy wearing shades was slowly approaching towards their direction, amidst of the crowd he had to go through.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sh*t!” The brunette cursed at the wind.

Upon noticing the other girls’ change of expressions, Yuri decided to -in. “Hey, what’s wrong?” she slightly raised her voice due to the crowd’s noise.

Jessica lightly shook her head, and let out a slight smile. “It’s nothing.”

Yuri just nodded. “Okay. If you say so.”

Hyoyeon, on the other hand, leaned close to Jessica’s ear. “Stay here. I got this.” The latter was about to walk away but her brunette friend caught her wrist.

“Wait. If you will get hurt, I should too. Like I told you, we’re in this together.”

“Trust me, you don’t wanna leave Yuri alone here. I know them, and I bet you do too.” The blonde successfully slid Jessica’s grip away from her wrist, and started to disappear in the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Please be careful.’

 

 

 

 

 

‘I won’t promise, princess.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica turned back to the stage. She heaved a sigh.

The tanned girl suddenly held her hand. “Yah. You okay?”

The older didn’t bother to look back at Yuri, but nodded instead. “I’m fine.”

Yuri glanced at Jessica’s left side, and found out that Hyoyeon was missing. “Where’s Hyo?”

///

‘You b*stards! You just won’t stop, would you?!??’

Hyoyeon’s expression became dark now, as she was approaching the tall guy she was looking at earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

‘No. We’ll get your princess no matter what the circumstances are.’

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon gritted her teeth. She got more furious now.

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as she got close to the tall guy, she didn’t hesitate to grab him by the collar, and pushed him back to where he just came from.

The tall guy tried to fight back, but it was too late. He was already thrown unto the wall behind him.

HARD.

Hyoyeon immediately closed the door behind her. She glanced left and right to see if there were going to be witnesses. And fortunately, there were none.

“You just won’t learn your lessons, you b*stards!”

 

 

 

 

 

“No.”

The tall guy suddenly launched forward at Hyoyeon and successfully grabbed her by the neck. Choking her.

The blonde girl grabbed the tall guy’s neck in return. “ you, TOP!” she kicked TOP in the abdomen with full force.

TOP crouched down in pain.

Hyoyeon was fast enough to catch TOP by the neck again. “Why won’t you stop??!!” she banged his head on the wall behind, which caused the wall to crack.

TOP laugh menacingly. “Give the Jung sisters to us, then... we’ll stop bothering you.”

“Over. My. Dead. Body.” Hyoyeon gave TOP a hard blow on the abdomen, before positioning herself behind him. “We’ll take down your race.”

The blonde placed her right hand on TOP’s chin, and her left hand just above the guy’s chest, holding firmly his shoulder in place. “Any last words?” [NOTE: It's up to you on how you'll imagine that LOL... *smile*]

TOP scoffed. “Good luck on taking down my brothers.” He let out another menacing laugh.

In just a matter of seconds...

 

 

 

 

 

CRACK.

 

 

 

 

 

She was dazed for a while, and just watched as TOP slowly disappear like pieces of dusts blown off by air.

 

 

 

She heard the crowd cheer. She suddenly remembered...

 

 

 

 

 

‘Sica’

 

 

 

 

 

She immediately rushed back inside the stadium.

///

Jessica sighed for the umpteenth time. “Hyoyeon, where are you?” she murmured to herself.

Yuri turned to the sighing girl beside her. “Sica, are yo---“

 

 

 

 

 

“Long time no see... Sooyeon.”

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Jessica averted their gazes in front of them. Both with different expression. Yuri have her calm face on, while Jessica... have her eyes widened.

“Sica, do you know him?”

Jessica didn’t respond. Still having her eyes at the figure in front of her, she held unto Yuri’s hand tightly. She gritted her teeth, and clenched her other fist. “You’ll never get me and my sisters.” She harshly stated. She, then, turned to the ‘now-confused’ tanned girl beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

“No matter what happens, don’t let go of me.”

 

 

 

 

 

Although, Yuri has NO IDEA of what was happening now, she just nodded her head in response, and followed Jessica as they disperse from the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You can run, but you can’t hide. Jung.Soo.Yeon.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sica, what’s going on?” the tanned girl finally found her voice, and asked.

The girl holding her hand, didn’t respond, and just kept walking.

“Jessica.”

Yuri stopped on her tracks, which made Jessica stopped too. They both didn’t mind the intimidating glances and stares, the people around them were giving. “Sica-yah... what’s happening?” she asked again.

Jessica heaved a sigh, as she slowly turned around. “I need to get you out of here.”

The brunette’s answer got Yuri even more curious and confused. “Why?”

“Just trust me, please?” Jessica pleaded.

As immediate as it is, Yuri nodded. “Okay.” The two of them continued walking again.

But as soon as they reached the door leading on the hallways...

 

 

 

 

 

“Nah ah ah... not so fast there, sweetie.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Step. Aside!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry, princess, but your magic doesn’t work on me.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

 

 

A hand grabbed the guy’s collar and dragged him on the hallways leading to the stadium’s lobby.

Yuri and Jessica followed after.

 

 

 

 

 

After securing the area, Hyoyeon threw the guy she was holding, on the nearby wall.

The thrown guy, grunted in pain.

Both Yuri and Jessica got startled at what happened in front of their eyes. The only differences this time, was... Yuri had her eyes widened, and Jessica... suddenly flicked Hyoyeon’s forehead.

 

 

 

 

‘Are you stupid??! Yuri saw that!!’

This time, Hyoyeon widened her eyes, and averted her gaze at the girl behind her friend... who was still looking at the thrown guy earlier.

‘Sh*t!’

Hyoyeon cursed in her mind. She looked back at Jessica apologetically.

Even before the tanned girl could react and speak, the guy suddenly launched forward towards them.

Jessica let go of Yuri’s hand, and successfully grabbed the guy by the shoulders, while Hyoyeon grabbed the guy’s collar.

Yuri took a step back.

 

 

 

“We’re getting what we want. One way, or another.”

 

 

 

“Dream on, Daesung.”

The two girls threw Daesung at the cracked wall again.

The tanned girl got shocked again. fell in agape. “Hyo, Sica, what?”

“Yuri, we can explain.”

 

 

 

 

 

BLAG.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri!!”

 

 

 

 

 

The addressed girl fell to the floor. Unconscious.

 

 

 

 

 

BLAG.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica turned around. She saw Hyoyeon grunt in pain.

And in just a matter of seconds, Jessica was now hanging in mid-air. A hand choking her neck.

“You think you could just take us down this easy?” GD smirked.

 

 

“Stupid.”

 

 

 

 

 

CRACK.

 

 

 

 

 

“Not really.”

 

 

 

 

 

GD turned to his left, and saw his brother, Daesung, slowly becoming dusts flying off in the air. He tightened his grip on the brunette’s neck.

Jessica was now coughing. Her eyes slowly turning from brown to golden ones.

Hyoyeon smirked at GD. Her eyes turned from brown to completely black. “Let’s see who’s more stupid for coming here.” She didn’t waste any second and grabbed GD’s neck, and banged him hard on the floor.

Jessica fell on the ground, still coughing. She took a glance at the younger girl who’s still lying on the floor, with blood streaming on her face. The brunette stood, and approached the unconscious girl.

“Yuri...”

Her voice cracked a little.

“I’m sorry...”

A lone tear escaped from her now-golden eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

CRACK.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon stood, slightly panting. “Woo! Now, that was---“ the latter didn’t continue her sentence as she immediately rushed to her friend’s side.

“Let’s... get her home.”

 

 

 

 

“Are you crazy?! Taeyeon and Yoona are going to ask us what happened! How are we going to explain this, when we don’t have any bruises at all??!!” Jessica raised her voice.

“Would you calm down??!!?! I meant to bring her in our mansion, not in her house!!!” the younger ruffled her hair in frustration. “Jeez, Sooyeon!!!”

“Oh...” was the only word that left Jessica’s mouth.

Hyoyeon sighed. “Help me get her on my back.” The latter went down on one knee, as Jessica carefully dropped Yuri on her back. “Now, let’s hurry before someone sees.”

The three of them rushed out to the parking lot.

///

[NOTE:

Okay, I'm not going to ask how did it go because I already know the answer...

FAIL.

LOL xDD

I'll just THANK (as usual) my lovely SUBSCRIBERS (loyal and new ones) COMMENTERs (is this even a word? LOL xD) and even... silent readers... (kekeke xDD)

So, I'll call it a day and... I guess I'll see ya'll soon :))

Til mah next update!! Annyeong~~!! <3]