Fall For You

The Unwanted

[NOTE: Sorry if this one's shorter... LOL xDD]

///

“Soo, what happened?”

Sooyoung sighed. “Well... we were talking about... you... and then, Tiffany started getting furious, and then Jessica lost her temper, and then... I bet you know what happened next...”

Seohyun sighed. “Those two really... I don’t even... I can’t even... ugh... what’s happening to them?”

Sooyoung just shrugged, still not looking at the younger.

“Wait. Why were you guys talking about me?” Seohyun anticipated for Sooyoung’s answer.

The older girl started to get a little nervous. She knew Seohyun was gonna ask her this. “Umm... uhh... you know... because...” she glanced at the younger.

“Because?”

Sooyoung took a deep breath. “... because you seemed like... not you... No. Wait. I mean... you’re changing... back to the old... you...”

“What? That’s the lamest thing to argue about!” The younger girl chuckled sarcastically.

Sooyoung threw her arms up. “I know, right? I don’t even know why Tiffany’s so ed up about this!”

Seohyun thought for a while. “Sooyoung-ah...”

Sooyoung looked at her. “Hm?” she hummed in response.

“Did I really changed?”

The older girl slowly nodded.

Seeing her guardian’s response, she started fidgeting her fingers. She didn’t know either why was she suddenly returning back to her old self.

“You’re smiling face has come back... well, at least for others that is. You’re finally talking to other people. You’ve been... coming home late too...” Sooyoung somewhat bitterly chuckled. “And you’ve been... hanging out a lot with Yoona, lately.” The last sentence came out as if it was a whisper.

Seohyun stopped from fidgeting her fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

Wait. Yoona... changed me?

 

 

 

 

 

No. Can’t be...

 

 

 

 

 

“I even caught you laughing at her jokes and her chodingness the other day.” The older girl added.

Seohyun couldn’t say anything. She’s busy arguing with herself if a certain doe-eyed girl was really the one responsible of finally changing her back.

The younger girl was clouded with her own thoughts until Sooyoung broke it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyunnie... tell me honestly...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... do you like her already?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do I?

///

HHG University
Music Room

hanchameul ggumeul ggun geot gata
handongan hemaego hemaeta
machi yaksogirado handeut
naekyejeoreul keoseulleo keu nacheoreom
maju seoineun uri

keu ddae uriga sseonaeryeogadeon areumdaweodeon iyagi
keu ddae uriga gidohaesseodeon yeonwon hajadeon yaksokdeul
hanashik ddeollda nauigaseumi
keyondaji mothalgeol algie
nesaenkage ggukgguk chamasseo
neoui il nyeoneun ddo eoddaesseoni...

 

 

 

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK.

 

 

 

 

 

The tanned girl outside the music room didn’t wait for the brunette’s response, and just went in.

“I... can come in, right?” Yuri nervously laughed at herself.

Jessica lowly chuckled. “Well, what can I do? You’re already here. You didn’t even wait for me to tell you that you could.”

Yuri just smiled at the older girl’s respond, and sat beside her.

Jessica continued on playing the piano. “So, what brings you here? We don’t have sessions today. I told you, haven’t I?”

The tanned girl nodded.

“So, why?” Jessica was really curious though. She looked at the younger. ‘Tell me the truth.’ The latter averted her eyes back to the piano.

“I just wanted to see you.” Yuri widened her eyes at what she just unconsciously blurted out. ‘Sh*t! Why did I say that?’

Eventually, Jessica had stopped playing, and turned to look at the younger. The brunette let out a small smile. “You wanted to see me?”

Yuri felt her cheeks heat up because of the impossibly sweet tone that Jessica had just let out. “I... well... y-yes...” she turned to see how the older girl would react. As soon as she saw Jessica’s lips slowly crept into a smile, her confidence came back. She smiled too.

Sensing that Yuri was looking at her, smiling, Jessica turned to face the tanned girl. “Is that your way of making ones heart flutter?” she got a little shocked at what she had just said, but she didn’t let it show. Her mind seems to be distracted by Yuri’s charming smile.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Sooyeon, what did you just say?’

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was already smiling widely at Jessica’s seemingly 'indirect' confession. “Why? Have I just made yours flutter?”

The brunette turned her gaze away, and distracted herself by playing piano again. She could feel her cheeks heat up, and she could feel butterflies in her stomach, which is VERY new to her.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Oh, God! Why am I feeling this way?’

 

 

 

 

 

“Umm... Sica, can I ask you something?”

“What?” The brunette scanned through her music sheets.

“Are you free this Saturday night?” Yuri anticipated the older girl’s answer.

Jessica smiled. “I think I know where this is going.”

Yuri chuckled. “Well, you see... I apparently bought three tickets for Taylor Swift’s concert this Saturday, and I was supposed to go with Yoona and Taeyeon. But unfortunately, something came up, so... obviously, they won’t be able to join me.”

The brunette turned to look at Yuri. “I didn’t know you like Taylor Swift.” She slightly giggled.

“Yah. Why are you giggling? She’s a great artist.”

Jessica kept her smiling face on. “I know. It’s not Taylor that I’m giggling about. It’s about the fact that it looks cute that her music is actually your style.” She started giggling again. “I mean, come on, your image seems cool, which is far from Taylor’s sweet image. I would rather think of Avril Lavigne as your musical role model.”

At this time, Yuri giggled with Jessica. Her heart was beating rapidly fast.

 

 

 

“Did you just compliment me?” the tanned girl asked in a teasing manner.

“No. It was just your imagination.” Jessica turned away from Yuri, and pretended to read her music sheets.

Yuri playfully slapped the brunette’s right shoulder. “You said that I was ‘cute’ and ‘cool’...’ the latter grinned widely. “Do you like me already?”

Jessica still had her eyes on her music sheets. “Me? Liking you? Eew! In your dreams that is.” She pretended to puke.

The tanned girl shook her head. “Fine. Deny all you want for now. One day, you’ll admit it.” The younger stood.

Jessica finally looked up at Yuri, trying her best not to smile, for she knows the younger would again. “Going already?” she suddenly changed the topic.

Yuri nodded. “I have to go home. My cousin’s stopping by our apartment later.”

Jessica nodded in understanding. For the first time in her lifetime, she felt quite disappointed that Yuri was finally leaving. She didn’t know why. She enjoyed the younger’s company too much. No one has ever spent time with her like what Yuri was doing. She felt flattered... flattered that there’s still someone who acknowledges her presence...

 

 

 

 

 

... that someone would actually go to any place she’s at just to see her...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Here’s the ticket.” Yuri handed Jessica the concert ticket.

The brunette gladly accepted it.

“Oh, and I forgot to tell you that Hyoyeon’s also coming. I told her to come, since I bought three rickets.” The tanned girl informed.

Jessica could just nod at everything that the other was saying. Her mind is so clouded with different thoughts right now.

“So, I guess... I’ll see you then?”

“Yeah...”

Yuri walked to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

“And Sica, one more thing...”

Jessica stood and turned to the tanned girl, who’s holding the doorknob. “Hm?” she hummed in response.

Yuri showed her charming smile. “You should be like this always...” the latter paused.

The older girl waited for the other’s next words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“... because you make my heart flutter...”

The tanned girl quickly turned the knob, and ran away... a huge smile plastered on her face.

On the other hand, Jessica still remained standing on her spot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘You make my heart flutter...’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A smile slowly formed on the brunette’s pink lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You make mine flutter too...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... Kwon Yuri...”

///

[NOTE: Okay... Fail~ LOL xDDD

Hope you guys enjoyed those 2 chappies~! :DD

Again and again... I'll leave for now...

Til mah next update~~! :D]