Paper Roses

The Unwanted

 

“Do you get it, Kim Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon nervously nodded her head. “Y-Yes. I’m sorry about t-that.” The latter stuttered again.

Jessica also nodded. “You may go now.” With that said, the brunette closed the door.

Taeyeon was left there standing… shocked. The latter blinked a few times before she got back to her own self. “Ok. That was… Oh just forget it.” Taeyeon shook head, and scolded herself for getting nervous earlier.

///

Taeyeon’s POV

Neoreul saranghae kkeutdo eomneun kidarimirado gwaehnchana
Niga nareul dashi chajeul ttaemyeon
Eonjena neoreul hyanghae useo jul su inneunde

I know I’ve heard that song before. I just know it. But I can’t remember when and how. Well, maybe it’s a famous song, since Tiffany-ssi, and Seohyun-ssi knew it too. Wow… I didn’t know they could sing, and even play instruments. Now, I wanted to know more about them. I mean, there’s something about them… Something that made my maknae fell for one of them… HARD.

“Yah! What are you doing?” I said, as I watch Yoona do an origami.

“Paper roses.” She flatly answered.

Aigoo. She just flatly answer me whenever she’s busy. I rolled my eyes. This choding is unpredictable sometimes… But anyhow, I lied on the couch, as I watch her.

“Is that for Seohyun-ssi?” I asked, with a huge smirk lying across my face. She suddenly stopped. Haha! I can see her super blushing face. Lol at this kid. “You really like her that much, don’t you?” I more. Really, It’s gets really fun when you tease your dongsaeng. I laughed at her, and she punched me on my shoulder. “Ow!” I winced.

“UNNIE!!! STOP TEASING ME!!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. I laughed at her more.

Yoona was about to throw a punch again, but our front door opened.

“Hey, I’m back!” Oh, the black kid’s here.

“Hi back!” I shouted, and let out my ‘ahjumma laugh’. I heard Yuri chuckle.

“What’s up?” Yuri sat on the couch next to me. “You two fighting again?” She asked while looking at Yoona’s works.

Yoona turned to Yuri. “Unnie, she’s teasing me.” She whined, and pouted.

I see Yuri smirk. “Are all these for SEOHYUN-ssi?” the black kid emphasized the name of Yoona’s girl.

“UNNIE!!!!” Yoona whined again.

Hahahaha!!! “Nice one, Yul.” I high-fived Yul, as we both laughed at the blushing Yoona infront of us. Seriously, me and Yuri get along very well when it comes to teasing our maknae. Mehehehehehe… Call us evil whenever you want… Cause we are… To Yoona.

///

July 20, 2013 – Present Time
HHG University – Hallway / Locker area

‘1214’

Jeny, just meet us in the room, kay?”

Seohyun glared at Tiffany. “Stop calling me THAT, or I’ll kick your A**!”

“Ooh… Looks like someone’s getting mad.” A familiar voice came into the scene.

The three sisters turned to the voice.

“Hey girls~”

“Lower your voices.” Jessica glared at them.

“Oops. Sorry about that, princess.” A blonde girl said, and put her arm over Jessica’s shoulder.

“Quit it, Hyoyeon.” Jessica nudged the other girl’s stomach.

The group chuckled.

“Well, let’s get going now, shall we?” Tiffany walked off ahead, and the others followed.

Sooyoung! Get Seohyun straight to the room! And not ELSEWHERE, got it?” A short girl shouted.

“I got it, danshin!” Sooyoung shouted back. The latter turned her attention back to the other girl. “Hey.”

“Hi Youngie~” Seohyun let out a smile.

Sooyoung didn’t say anything, and just smiled while watching the younger girl fix her things in her locker.

“What’s with the smile?” The younger girl asked.

Sooyoung still smiled, and Seohyun’s fringe. “Nothing. Why? Am I now forbidden to smile at MY GIRL?”

Seohyun chuckled at Sooyoung’s remark. “Your girl? Since when did I become YOUR GIRL?”

“Yah. You agreed to me calling you ‘My Girl’.” Sooyoung truthfully said.

The younger girl chuckled. “I did?” the latter teased the other.

Sooyoung frowned.

“I’m just kidding.” Seohyun giggled at Sooyoung’s expression. The older just stared at her in disbelief. “Come on.” Seohyun closed her locker, and dragged Sooyoung with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ouch. She didn’t even notice…” A doe-eyed girl mumbled to herself, as she watched the two retreating figures before her. The latter removed the paper rose she taped on the other girl’s locker door.

///

“Aigoo…” Yoona sighed again for the umpteenth time.

“Yah!” Yuri threw a piece of paper on Yoona’s face. “You been sighing for the last 20 minutes!”

The doe-eyed girl continued to sigh, and just stare at her food.

“Yah Im Yoona! If you’re not gonna tell us what’s wrong, I’ll kick you off your seat.” It was now Taeyeon’s turn to get Yoona’s attention.

Yoona looked at both of her unnies, and pouted.

Both Taeyeon and Yuri looked at each other, then to their dongsaeng. It was now Taeyeon’s turn to sigh. “Come on, tell me what’s wrong.”

Yoona just shook her head.

Yuri crumpled a piece of paper, and threw it again at their maknae’s face. “What do you mean nothing? It’s NOT nothing. You haven’t even eaten your food… which is sooooooooooooo unusual. Now, tell us what’s wrong.”

“She ignored me.” Yoona flatly said.

“Who?” Taeyeon and Yuri said in unison.

“Seohyun.” The younger girl placed her tray aside, and rested her chin on her palm. “She didn’t even look at this poor little thing.” The latter took the paper rose out of her blazer’s pocket.

“Ah… Your crush…” Taeyeon and Yuri nodded in response. Seconds later, Taeyeon started laughing, and Yuri followed. The two older girls were busy laughing hard at their dongsaeng, that they didn’t even notice the younger leaving.

The tanned girl stopped. “Tae, she walked out again.”

Taeyeon suddenly stopped too. “Let her be. You know she always take these matters seriously. And we can’t do anything about it, can we?”

Yuri nodded.

Yes, Yoona had been always like that whenever her crushes ignore her. And she takes it seriously.

///

“Why didn’t she even bother to look at this?Yoona was busy walking, and staring at her paper rose, and kept on accidentally bumping other students. “Sorry about that…” the latter kept on apologizing too. “Sorry about…” Yoona widened her eyes.

///

Seohyun was walking down the hallway with her unnies, heading to their room.

“Unnies, you go ahead. I’ll just get something from my locker.”

“Ok.” The two older girls entered the room first.

As soon as Seohyun got her notebook from her locker, a warm body suddenly collided with her. It’s a good thing that she’s quite strong to not stumble by the impact.

“Sorry about…”

Seohyun saw the other widen her eyes.

///

Seohyun stared at Yoona, but kept a straight face. “Your books.” The younger latter reached out the books that fell from Yoona’s grip due to the collision impact earlier. Good thing the young latter has fast reflexes too, and caught the other girl’s books earlier.

The doe-eyed girl remained frozen on her spot, and didn’t even manage to say a thing. Suddenly, the younger girl took her right hand, and placed the books on it. Yoona shivered on the little contact. The latter didn’t know what to do now.

“I… uhh… I’m… Sor---“

“You know, sometimes people have their own reasons why they ignore others, and their kindness, and stuff…

 

 

 

 

… And it’s because they don’t give their trust that easily.”

Yoona blinked a few times before processing what the other just said.

“Miss Im Yoona, I’m quiet, I isolate myself, I don’t normally talk to others, I don’t usually smile, I am cold… But… I’m NOT stupid. I know you know what I’m talking about…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

… I know you like me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun turned her torso around and started to walk to the classroom, while Yoona… was left there standing… frozen… dumbfounded.

“You know, class starts in thirty minutes. And if you don’t move there, you’ll be late.” The younger girl shouted before she entered their room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Holy shoot! I’m a dead deer now…” The doe-eyed girl lowered her head in embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

“Sooooooooooooooooo dead.”

---

[NOTE: So since my mom's nagging me to sleep early tonight... I can't give you anything tonight... Mian... T^T

LOL xD

AGAIN... Til mah next update guys! :D]