Drama

Flying memories

Drama

You

 

Maru smiled nervous. Then he said. “i'm sure Sea have told you about everything before she left, so I will tell you about what happen after she left.” you looked angry at him “NO! Tell me everything, from the day you started!” he looked at you ignored “why?” “'cause you see it on another way than Sea does. And I want to know everything” he smiled and then nodded. “alright then... My dad had some work in Denmark, so we had to move. I came into your school. Both you and Sea was really great and sweet and you both helped me getting popular in the class. We became an inseparable trefoil and we was always together. I can't count how many times we teased the teacher.” he smiled and it looked like he remembered something. You tried to see yourself, Sea and Maru teasing the teacher, but nothing happened. “well you then became my girlfriend.” his cheeks turned red and he smiled shy. “after a week or something like that Sea left the school without a word. I don't know why, but it ruined you completely.” he looked sad. “ the first week after she left you didn't came in school. And then when you finally came you wasn't really there... yes, your body was there, but your mind wasn't. I tried to talk to you about it, but you ignored me and I gave up. A couple weeks before your birthday, my dad was done working in Denmark. So I moved back to Korea. You didn't said goodbye and after I moved back you never wrote to me. Not even once. But I wrote with some of the boys from the class. And they told me that after your birthday, you become normal. It was like me and Sea never had been in your life. Like you had told you self it all was a dream” his eyes got a bit teary and he looked at you with a little smile “at first I was very hurt and sad, but then I meet Sea again and I forgot everything about you.” you nodded. This hadn't helped at all. You couldn't remember it at all, but know you at least knew what had happen. You and Maru sat in silence a minute or two. Maru smiled “that was it, I have to go now, see you” you nodded and smiled. Then he walked away. You just sat on the bench and thought about everything. Sea's story, Maru's story and Your parents story. What would give you back your memories? And could anything give you them back? And did you really need them back? And was your memories gone 'cause you had told yourself it was a dream? All those questions.... maybe would you never find the answer. Then someone pricked you on your shoulder. You first thought it was Maru, but when you looked at the person you started smiling. It was Sungjae. He smiled “ Hey, I Hope you don't mind I came out to you” “ it's good you came here” you nodded and smiled. Suddenly he looked down and his cheeks turned read. “what's wrong?” you looked concerned at him. “actually I wanted to ask you about something.” you nodded, to tell him he should continue. “ Why are you my friend?” you looked surprised at him, you hadn't expected a question like that. hm.. you tried to find something smart to say. “ hm... i'm your friend 'cause you're nice and 'cause you're the only one who wants to be my friend” Sungjae looked surprised at you. “I know i'm nice” he smiled teasing. “but do you serious think that they don't want to?” he looked surprised at you. You just nodded, what did he mean with that? Would he explain it? He smiled “you really don't see how they all stare at you? You are the girl Sea can't take down. You are the one nobody dare to be friends with, cause Sea would kill them” he started laughing. You couldn't say a word. “and then all the boys of course see it as a plus that you're hot” his cheeks turned red and he looked down. Nue he was so cute. “ are you serious Sung?” he smiled and raised his eyebrows. “no I'm just kidding” he looked serious while he said it and then I he started laughing. “of course I mean it, sometimes you aren't that smart” you smiled and hugged him. First he looked surprised at you, but then he lay his arms around you. You lifted your head and looked into his eyes. “thanks, thank you SO much for being my friend.” your eyes got teary. Sungjae gently wiped a falling tear away and just hold your tight. The bell rang and he quickly removed his arm. He smiled and scratch his back head, while he looked at anything else than you. You hit him on the arm, friendly. You smiled “have fun in your class, Sung” you started walking away and waved. He waved back, while he nodded. Then you couldn't see him anymore. You walked into the class and all the others started laughing and pointing at you. Sea smiled and walked confident over to you. She hold her Mobile close to her chest and looked hurt. Definitely a face she just had put on, just for you. You smiled bright and when she came over to you, you removed some hair from her face. She looked at you angry and surprised at the same time. You had a really hard time trying to hold your laugh back. She got her self together and then got and evil smile on her face. “you should see this” she hold her Mobile up in front of your face. You looked surprised at it. “why would I like to see a picture of you in bikini?” her eyes got big and she looked embarrassed. She hadn't even looked at the picture. It wasn't her. It was you and Sungjae hugging. And then she had put some hearts on the picture. Why? We were friends was that's such a big deal? She looked at the picture and realized her mistake “HEY, it's not me!” you looked teasing at her “of course it's not you” you smiled bright. “well what is this, are you in love my sweety pie?” she looked at me with a lovely look. She had so many mood change, it was confusing. You decided to play her game. “oh, babe you never think I would leave you for him, did you?” you tried to look hurt and at the same time like you loved her. You took your hand up to her face and gently touched her cheek. “it's nothing please don't hate me sweety” she looked surprised. If she had to tease you, you could too. You was kind of lucky the teacher came just in  time. “sit down everyone” the teacher looked strict at you and Sea. Sea hadn't said a word after what you had said. Finally a kind of revenge or you thought so....

 


Sorry i haven't updated before :D

well here it is :D

And i thought i would stop this story soon, but of course i have to make troubles :D

 

What is Sea trying?

What will happen between you and Sungjae and you and Maru?

Was Maru's story what you needed to get your memories back? 

And do you really need them?

 

Well i don't know when i will update this or my other stories again...

Cause i feel like those days :D 

 

You all may have a wonderfull day :DD

 

SungJae :D just 'cause he is cute :D