Seas story part 2

Flying memories

 

Seas story part 2

 

You

 

You started shaking just thinking on it. And you wondered who the boy she talked about could be? Could you maybe remember him? While you waited on the break, you tried to represent how Sea had looked in the age 12 with high heels and all that . You couldn't, or you could, but it wasn't 'cause you remembered her, it was just your imagination. You smiled. Then you started thinking on that with her arm. A fake arm? You couldn't see it wasn't real, but who knows how it looked like at that time? Not you. But how could someone bully her, just 'cause she had that arm? She was in fact a really pretty girl. But of course she haven't looked like this when she was 12. you slap yourself in your mind. Then someone yelled and you came back to reality. “ARE YOU LISTEN??” the teacher. ! What should you do now? What if she asked about something you didn't knew? It would be some at second day. The teacher smiled. “we just talked about childhood and I just asked how your 12 years birthday was?” you lost both nose and mouth, this was ty. “I..Ii....I... Don't know” you said and blushed. The teacher shake her head “ is it to embarrassing or what? Don't be shy” you got a bit pissed of “LIKE I SAID I DON'T KNOW!!” You yelled and your eyes got a bit teary. She looked frightened at you, then she asked another. Sometimes she looked at you concerned. What had you done. Argh, stupid, stupid. This almost ruined your happiness. Now everybody would ask why you was gotten that angry, . You faked a smile and kept it on the whole time. And finally the bell rang. You was ready to hear Seas story and you almost expected that she pulled you out in your ear again. But no, once again she surprised you. She took your hand and squeezed it, then she walked out to the bench, with her hand in your hand. She was so strange sometimes. She almost trow herself on the bench and let go at your hand. Then she smiled and you sat down. “hmm... were did I stop? Oh yes, the new boy in our class.” she said it sarcastic and clenched her fist. “he ruined everything!!!” she looked reflective and then said “ maybe should I start from the start, the day he started.... he came into the class together with our teacher. At first we both thought he looked SOOO sweet! And it was just cute he was Korean. Which he was. So we helped him with getting friends and you two got very close friends. In fact I was scared he would take my space. I talked with him about it..... and he just laugh, he made me so mad and sad. He didn't thought I was serious or what? I told it to you and you just smiled. I can clearly remember what you said “Sea'arh, don't worry no one can ever take your place in my heart away from you.” I believed you. I think I was very naive at that time. But I think your words made me blind. First after some months I realized that, you two was more than friends.” you interrupted her “WHAT?? We were what?” you looked shocked at her. Could that boy be your first boyfriend, OMG. You had always thought Brian was your first and last one. But of course that had already changed a lot. She smiled sad. “he was your boyfriend, alright? Let me now continue so I can get this out of my head forever! Well I realized it 'cause you two always hold each others hands and suddenly you had no time for me. I took it very hard and I began going sad in school AGAIN! You never saw it, and you should represent to be my best friend. It got to much when I a day saw you two kiss, not 'cause you kissed, no. it was the word you told him which ruined my heart and head, apparently. You said “no one can ever take your place in my heart away from you.” I still don't understand why I took that so bad, but I did. I left the school for good and luckily for me my parents short after decided that we should move to another country. Not Korea where I live now, but something like Mongolia or something. Since that time I have moved a lot, but that's not important. I thought I never should see you again and here you are. I hope you don't ruin my life AGAIN. Now I'm finally were I want to be.” she walked away without looking at you. “bye” you whispered. That story was... was... an eye opener. But in your memories there was still complete empty. Maybe if you found the boy from the story, he could help you? But you had no idea about how he looked or what his name was. ARGH; what should you do now? YOU WANTED YOUR MEMORIES BACK!!! You walked back to the class and found your food, started eating, slowly. The others in the class began to ask you about why you had been that angry before, just like you had envisaged. You just ignored them and ate your food. They reminded you about the teachers question “ I asked you how your 12 years birthday was?” you tried very hard to remember it, but your brain wouldn't corporate. Birthday, birthday, birthday. Your brain walked is own way and started thinking about how you could find that boy? Then you got a message.

 


 

So now you know why sea was angry :P

Do you think that's a good reason for beeing angry?

And who do you think the boy is? 

And will "you" ever find him?

 

The Next chapter will be about Kyu and Jr's day. 

'Cause now they still are at home and "your" school day is soon over ;P

That have to match :D

 

207 viewes YIR :D

 

Well i hope you enjoy the story :D

Love Your all :D