To Sweet

Flying memories

 

To Sweet

Next day

You

 

You woke up, scratched your hair and yawned. Minhyuns arms lay tight around you, it was very nice and you felt safe. He hold you tighter and mumbled something while he slept. You smiled and slowly tried to remove his arms. He wouldn't let you go and hold you even tighter. You could almost not breath and you cough very loud. Minhyun woke up. “what's happening?” he looked concerned and loosened his arms a bit. “you just holding me very tight” he fast removed his arms and looked at you blushing. “Sorry” you smiled “it's all right, it's not your fault” he smiled and stood up, he began taking his cloth on. “why are you taking cloth on already, you're first going in school later aren't you?” he nodded “ Now I'm awake I can't sleep anymore.” that was logical enough. You remembered, that Sea had promised you to tell you the story today and that just made you so extremely happy. Minhyun looked at you and his smile got bigger when he saw how you smiled. “let's eat” you said with a total over happy voice. “hey, calm down you. I scared you exploding” he smiled and raised his eyebrows. You just hit him gently and ran downstairs. You got chocked when you ran into the kitchen. They all sat in there. “wha-a-at are you all doing here that early?” Jr smiled “it was all Kyus idea, don't blame us other.” you looked around, the table was laid up and there was a lot of food on it. “why have you done this Kyu?” you looked at him. He laugh “i just thought it was boring yesterday, only you and I just eating.” he smiled. Ren mumbled angry “and then you had to wake us all, argh I'm so tired” Beakho rumpled Rens hair and smiled. “what are we waiting on, LET'S EAT!!!!” you yelled. You all started to eat and it all tasted SOOO wonderful. You smiled with food in your mouth and said “ Kyu have you made all this by your self?” he looked at you, then looked away while he nodded. Why did he turn his head away? Did he find you disgusting or what? Then you remembered you had food in your mouth. Stupid you! That was the reason. You looked around. Everybody except him, ate like pigs, including yourself, if you should be earnest. You understood why he looked away. When your all was done, except Kyu of course, you walked into the living room and then upstairs to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and short after Minhyun and Aron walked in. “hey” Minhyun smiled. And you smiled back and waved a bit with your hand while you had your toothbrush in your mouth. They both just stood in the door and looked at you.

 

Jr

we all walked out and like yesterday Kyu was back in the kitchen alone, again. I sat down in the couch and looked at my phone's watch. The clock wasn't special many and I had a lot of time before school started, so I decided to find a book and write some stuff down about love and lie, to my and Kyus project, now when I had the time anyways. I started writing, you can run from your lies, but someday they will run faster than you. I got so many lies, someday I have to tell them all to someone, just someone, but how do I choose who I will tell? Some of my lies are just embarrassing, but others is kind of scary. Kyu smiled and lay his hands on my shoulders “what are you doing Jr?” he said with a very high voice. I almost flied up from the couch and screamed like a girl. “ YOU, KYU” he just laugh and fall on the floor. He laugh even more. He was so strange some times. I stood up from the couch and jumped down on him. He screamed and I started tickle him. “HYUN!!! sto-o-o-p yo-o-u-u-u a-r-re ki-lli-ng me!” he laugh while he tried to say that. I just smiled “bad Luck, Kyu, I'm pour evil” I laugh evil and smirked. Suddenly he stopped laughing and just lay still. I stopped tickling him, was he alright? His eyes was closed and his mouth was a line. Then his lips started forming a smile. And he fast pushed me down on the floor, so I lay under him. He smirked. “PAY BACK TIME!!!” I screamed “NOOO, PLEASE DON'T” he ignored what I said and started tickling me. I rolled around like a crazy trying to get him of so he would stop. At the same time I laugh and laugh. It was like torture. I stopped fighting, I gave up and then I just lay there and waited, while laughing of course. He smiled “are you done tickling me, Hyun?” I looked at him and nodded slow. He stopped tickling and just sat on me and looked. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him. He looked a bit like an angel when he just sat there and looked. Cute, cute, cute. I gave my self a mind slap and bite a bit in my lower lip. “You? Kyu, do you mind moving your ? I'm in pain down here” I wasn't in pain at all in fact I liked it, a little bit. But I wanted to see his face when I said it. He looked shocked and blushed. “uh, I'm so sorry I had forget you was there” sure he had. Dump . I smiled when he moved away and then got up. Then I got a shock. Her, Minhyun, Aron and Beakho all looked at us. Beakho began to laugh “ sorry to interrupting your game, lover boys” he said. Both me and Kyus cheeks turned red. She smiled “Kyu, if you aren't to busy would you drive me to school?” Kyus cheeks turned even more red, but he nodded and started walking out from the room. Then she leaved too and short after I could hear a car driving away. I still sat on the ground and just looked around. I had a strange feeling in my chest and my head and thoughts was driving me crazy.

 

You

 

We arrived at the school and you and Kyu said goodbye. Then he drive back again. You fast ran into the school. You should hear you and Seas story today, it was exiting. What had you two developed together?

You ran into the class and there she was. The teacher walked in and you disappointed sat down on your seat. The break, was the only thing you could think on. Finally the class was over and Sea walked over to you. She looked angry and took you in your ear and pulled you outside to a bench. Then she looked at you and started talking. “ I was 12.....”


 

Sooo Kyu and Jr tickling each other :P lol i really like that part :P but I'm strange so of course i do :p

What do Sea tell "you"? :O

And can you really trust her when she keeps treating you so strange?

 

Chapter 17 will ONLY be Seas story :D i think :I if i can write that much about it :D

Well this chapter is longer than the other, just cause i had to stop it RIGHT THERE!! :D

 

Please give me some feed back :I i really need it :) 

Love to all your guys :P

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=s1pNnvXMHBI&feature=endscreen

Teen top, I wanna love :D just 'cause it is awesome :D