Shaking

Flying memories

 

                                                                                                         Shaking

Kyu

 

Finally he came out from the house. He looked confused so i waved at him. He smiled and I'll smiled back. We both got into the car. Me behind the steering wheel him right beside me.

In some minutes he was quiet and we just sat there. "Why don't you drive" he looked short at me. I didn't understood why he looked away. " i don't know where the school is" he blushed. "I forgot that" then he began telling me the way. I looked fascinated on his lips. They reminded me about the night. I became totally dizzy. "Do you understand where we're going or not?" He looked at me like he had said it before. I smiled " can't you just tell me when i have to swing?" He nodded and looked out of the window. What the hell was wrong with him? Why wouldn't he look at me? We drive a couple minutes. "Why don't you look at me?" Even then he didn't looked. "I..i.." I could see hos cheeks turned red. "I can't" he said. I was confused why couldn't he look at me? Then he looked at me "do you understand?" He blushed. I just looked at him. Then he continued talking "this is wrong, i.. I... Shouldn't feel like this" he only mumbled it, but my heartbeat stopped a short second. I took his hand. He surprised looked at me. "Don't touch me" he yelled. I just hold his hand. "Force me, if you really don't want me to touch you"

 

Jong Hyun

Why was he so stupid. I couldn't tell him he shouldn't touch me. Cause in fact i really wanted him to touch me, so badly. I gave up. His eyes was so wonderful, i could look at them the whole day. He smiled. "Where shall i drive to now?" He looked at me. The way he said it made my heart melt. "That way" i pointed. The rest of the way we both were quiet except when he should swing. He hold my hand in his and looked at me every time he hold for red light.

The sun shined on his face and made him look so beautiful. Then we was there, i was disappointed that the ride was over already. I looked at his lips, he said something, but i didn't knew what. He smiled and let my hand go. It felt empty. I looked at it a short second then i realized Kyu wasn't in the car anymore. I quick got out and got my back. " Kyuuu" he was already on his way into the school. He stopped and i ran over to him. "Why did you just left me alone" he laugh i must look very funny. " i told you i would go, but i think you didn't listen to me." Kyu smiled and i hit him soft on his arm. He just laugh again. "I hate you" mumbled i. He smirk "i know that's a lie." We walked in to the school arm in arm. Smiling.

 

You

The break was hard. Nobody would talk to you and even the younger students ignored you. In fact they looked like they were afraid of you. You was pretty sure Sea had spreed a rumor about you. Maybe she said you was crazy, had beaten someone up or some like that. You could imagine how this would look from the outside. You walking on the middle of the hallway and all the students out by the walls. It was pathetic and so lame. Just that fact that she thought this would make you shook at all. Yes, this wasn't fun at all, but you could handle it. And this was just school. Just one year. And you had them at home, but of course they could kick you out. You walked out in the sun and sat down on a bench it was a lovely day. You took your lunch and your phone up from your back. Anja had answered you. You haven't answered her question you had just asked about the new boy. She wrote " his so cute and his from France<3 he says my name soooo funny:) I'm having a great day hope u got that too<3 don't miss me to much<3" she was the best, no daub about that. You replied " ohh i hope u and him become friends<3 i love u and of course i miss u to much!!!<3" you smiled and pushed "send" then you began to eat. You ate slowly and chew the food many times. You were done and of course should Sea came and ruin it all.

 

Kyu

I was afraid. What could happen in there. I was glad Jong Hyun was here to help me. Never in my life had I been so afraid. This would be hard for me. My legs shook and Jr had to support me. He guided me in to the office and in there he helped me get registered on the school. The secretary gave me my schedule. And Jong Hyun and me walked down to the class. We walked in and then the bell rang. We came in last second. In the class sat a lot of human. Of course, Ren, Beakho, Aron and Minhyun. But many others too. I was dizzy and nervous. Jr took me with down to his table. And put me on his chair and stood beside me. Then the teacher came inside. “Jong Hyun sit on your seat” then the teacher looked at me. “who is he?” “this is my friend Kyu, he should start in our class today.” the teacher looked surprised at Jr. then he nodded. “you” he pointed at me” take the seat beside Aron” I looked at Aron, he looked at me. Not nice at all.

 


 

Sorry this late update :I

Do you like the school time? :P 

 

I have to write a story to danish and a story to deutch to  2 weeks and i decided to write it tomorrow :D

So i maybe not update tomorrow :D 

 

Hope you enjoy this with Jr and Kyu :PPP

Enjoy this pic again :P