Everybody gots a secret

Flying memories
Everybody gots a secret

You

 

At the same time in another room.

"Minhyun?" He nodded. " i can't sleep" he lay his arm around you and hold your hand. You lay your head on his shoulder. " thaanks" you smiled at him. He was so sweet to you, why was he that? You slowly closed your eyes. And then finally fell a sleep with a smirk on your face. Minhyuns arm lay around you and he slept short after you.

 

Jong Hyun

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I had kissed him and yes it was cause i had a dream were i kissed someone. The scary thing was that the person i kissed in my dream, was the same as the person i kissed while i slept. He looked at me with a strange look and then fell a sleep again. I was confused like i had never been before in my life. My lips felt like they burned and my eyes was wet. I looked at Jun-Kyu, he was fast a sleep and he wouldn't notice if I'd lay my head on his chest. Would he? I decided in my head he wouldn't and then i lay there with my head on his chest. He was surprising hot and he smelled of sunflowers. I inhaled his smell and then i happy felt a sleep.

 

Next day

 

You woke up and could feel Minhyuns arms tight around you. He looked so cute when he slept. Then you looked at your clock. It was Monday and the clock was a bit over 7. you should to school!!!! You gently tried to remove Minhyuns arm without waking him. You succeed. Then you stood on the floor. You quickly got your cloth on and then walked over to Jr and Kyus room. You sneaked in and looked at them. Oh, they were so cute. Jr lay with his head on Kyus chest and Kyus arm lay around Jr. You had to wake Kyu so he could drive you to school. But if you woke him he would wake Jr too. And ruin the adorable picture of them. You smiled and found you phone. Then took a picture. It was so cute. You pricked Kyu on his cheeks. " wake up Kyu oppa" you smiled when he opened his eyes. "You should drive me to school, and don't stand up to fast" you pointed at Jr's head. Kyu looked surprised, but smiled then very happy. "He's cute, right" you smiled. Kyu blushed. Then he gently removed Jr's head. Jr tried to hold him back. And you said a funny sound. Jr woke up a little. His eyes was still closed "Kyyuu, don't go" he mumbled. Kyu blushed even more than before. "Hyun i have to go i'll be back soon" Jr smiled and slept again. Then Kyu could get up, he smiled. Kyu stood in only underwear, he blushed. "Lets eat breakfast" you said and smiled. He was very handsome, indeed. He smiled "ill take cloth on then i'll be there" you nodded and left the room.

 

Kyu got his cloth on then looked at Jr. "You're so cute when you sleep" he mumbled. Jong Hyun opened his eyes and blushed. Kyu blushed too "di-i-id you hear what i said?" Jr nodded and smiled. "I see you if you're coming back" he closed his eyes and turned his back against him.

 

You looked up when Kyu came down. He looked awesome. He smiled and started eating from the bowl you had sat beside you. You smiled and ate of your own. You ate in silence. You both cleaned up and then brushed your teeth. Silence continued and you decided to break it "soo you and Jong Hyun?" You asked. Kyu looked at you "he was just dreaming i just said something nice to him" you nodded. "Hey, you told me that you aren't going in school, why not?" He blushed " i tell you in the car" you didn't knew Kyu so well, but you trusted him so much. You nodded and was quit all the time, until you got into the car. Kyu started the car and then started talking" i don't like school that's why. Please don't get me to say more, I'm not proud about it" you nodded and took his hand and squeezed it. He smiled and squeezed back. Then you arrived at the school. " i see you after school" you smiled. Then he waved and drive away.

 

You walked into the school and wished you knew someone there. It would have been nice.

 

While you are in school...

 

Jun Kyu

I looked at my hands they were shaking. What did Jong Hyun mean with that he said this morning. "I see you if you're coming back." I drive faster, he would explain it when i came back. I remembered the look in his eyes when he woke up on my chest, sooo cute. Finally i was back at the house, i was excited. I walked in like nothing was going on. Then i heard his voice from the kitchen. "Kyyuuu" i walked faster. He sat alone in the kitchen and ate breakfast. He smiled when he saw me, but fast hided his smile. I looked at him. " promise me you won't tell anybody about to night." I looked at him. "Why not" he blushed "not yet alright?" I began to laugh and he slapped me. It hurt a bit. "Ohh I'm so sorry" he blushed. Then Minhyun appeared. "Omg Jong Hyun said I'm sorry" he looked surprised and Jr blushed. I thought a bite about it, does that mean he never said I'm sorry to anybody, also he used to be a jerk. He would then just be a cute jerk.

Minhyun smiled and Jr scratched his back head. His face was soft Rosa. Minhyun sat down and just looked at us. He looked like he waited on something "aren't you guys talking to each other?" Aron walked in to the room. After him came Beakho and Ren, both laughing. I looked at them all. Aron looked at me like i was dirt or something, i didn't understood why. They all ate breakfast and I walked up to me and Jr's room. I lay down on the bed. What should i use my day on? The other guys was going to school so i would be alone the whole day. Jr walked in, he looked at me a bit surprised. " oh hey" he said smiling and blushing. I smiled "hey" Jr looked at me, then turned his head away and started packing his back. "Kyuuuu, why aren't you going to school" he looked at me a short second. I smirked " I'll tell you if you came over here" he turned around and walked over to me, he lay down on the bed. He shocked me a bit when he lay his head on my chest, but i than began to laugh. "Shut up" he said like a little offended girl." Tell me why" he turned his head so his eyes was looking into mine. " i..i.. Wasn't a normal boy that time. My hobby was collecting bugs and then burn them in tiny paper houses. I think it's most my mothers fault. She left me...... and the only things she gave me, was a bug,a dollhouse and a letter with a picture in. I was 7 years old..." I hold a break and looked at Jr. He lay his hand on my arm and hold it tight. I continued "....after that day i wasn't the same anymore. I had loved to go to school, but then suddenly i just stopped coming there. My dad taught me until he died. After he died, i went to school, the kids in the school was pure evil. From my first day to my last day, i was bullied. A day they said evil things about my parents and i exploded. I then stopped on the school and haven't been on a school since that day." I looked down and Jr hold my arm tighter. " I'm sorry" he said. I don't know why I told him this and didn't told her, I'm just a jerk. I smiled " should i drive you to school?" Jr looked at me curious and then nodded. I could see on his face he was thinking on something. I looked at him questioning, he smiled and blushed " you're sure you don't wanna try to go in school." I nodded. " what if i protect you?" He looked at me begging while he blushed. Protecting me, he was so cute. "Maybee" he smiled and closed his eyes. "I like lying here on your chest" he admitted " i like you laying on my chest" i mumbled. Jr smiled happy. We just lay there in a couple minutes then Jr stood up. "School" he mumbled, like he had to tell himself to go. I smiled and got up too. "When does your school end?" "15 o'clock" he smiled "just like her school does" so if i would, i could go to school and then pick her up.


 

Soo... what do you think about this? :D 

And is Jun-kyu just a little bit strangs? burning bugs Lol :P

What would happen next? and does Kyu choose to go to school with Jong Hyun? :P

 

Subscribe and comment :D 

 

And then thanks to Elfkali your comments is gold :D

You made me continue this story :D 

 

I'll update tomorrow :D

Soon 100 have seen my story thats just awesome :p

 

Then this picture, just because its awesome :P