Seas story part 1

Flying memories

 

Seas story part 1
 

You

 

I was 12, I should change school again.” Sea hold a break and looked at you. She sat down on the bench and you did too. Then she continued. “ I had been on tonnes of schools and every single time I was bullied. Why? Just 'cause my arm wasn't real. I had lost it in a accident, but of course no one listened to me and they just bullied me 'cause it looked a bit strange. Yes, well then I came to your school. And it started all over again. I was bullied and I couldn't handle it.” she stopped talking and looked down. 5 minutes or something which feel like that and then she continued. “after a 2 months, I had almost given up, but then you came..... you had been in the class all the time, but didn't do anything, but then this day you saved me. You protected me. You saved my life in fact. If it haven't been for you I would had killed my self by now.” she looked ashamed on the ground. “ but I'm not dead so that's good, I guess?.” “what did I exactly do that day?” she smiled. “ I was in the middle of the class. All the boys was surrounding me, again. They came closer and one of them pushed me so I fell down on the floor. The girls laugh in the background and I almost cried. Then they started hitting me, special one of the boys hit me. I was shocked they used to hit me but only one or two times, not like this. I thought i should die, but then i heard your voice. You said "leave her alone!!" I was surprised no one had ever saved me like this. But i was more surprised when i saw they moved away and let you walk in." Sea smiled a little and you started "but why..." She didn't listen and just continued talking " you helped me up and supported me out to the toilet. You leaved me there on the floor. You used to be a real to me, but today i had seen your good side and i decided that i would see it again. I hoped you could be my first friend." She smiled a little. " my plan wasn't a real plan, but it worked. You become more nice and in the end nobody bullied me. School become something nice, 'cause now i had you." Her smile became bigger the more she said. " we two made so much fun together and finally i had a friend. Not just a friend but a best friend. We started hanging out every day and it made me so happy. We could talk about boys in hours and you helped me picking my close to the next day. I couldn't help you with anything, 'cause your life was perfect, so I just listened to you.” she smiled and blushed. “ well, everyday was like being in heaven, after whole my school life had been hell, this was wonderful. And I had never thought that I could be that happy. I can clearly remember the days were we was at your place and played popular singers and we just danced, song, dressed up and laugh. We could use so many hours on that. And then we saw movies the whole night and was so tired the next day that we almost couldn't walk, but your parents always said we HAD to go to school and it was our own fail.” she laugh and looked very happy. “ when we then went at school, we hold each others arms so we could walk. And the school day was just, laying on our table and relaxing. Then when we had break we ran outside with all the others and you did always had so much energy after sleeping in the first period. Some days we played basketball, some days we just talked. We was always together and at that time I felt my life was perfect. But then a week you got really sick and didn't came to school.” Sea looked so hurt and sad. “ the others started bulling me again.... you couldn't protect me and they didn't respect me.... I remember when you came back in school again you asked why I should be on the rectors office a whole month. I said it wasn't serious and you believed me, it was the only ´Secret´( haha secret http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1-J4LNh9o) I ever had without telling you. It was indeed serious....” she stopped talking and looked at you. “.... I...i had beaten up three boys.... I don't know what happen. I just couldn't tolerate it anymore, so I made it stop and finally they respected me.” you looked shocked at Sea, she didn't looked like a girl which could beat boys up, but then again she didn't looked like someone who was getting bullied in the past. Well that just shows how much look can deceive. Sea smiled. “ well, then all was great and we had as much fun as we used to have. But slow I changed, suddenly I wore pushup bra, high heels, low-cut shirts and very slim jeans. I took it step by step. You still wore the same as you always wore and I don't know why, but it made me angry. We was still best friends, but now the boys suddenly started hunting me. Not on the bad way, but the good way. They all fall in love with me. You had always been popular, because you were you, if you know what I mean. But now it was my turn, I remember you told me that I was stupid 'cause I had change how I looked just 'cause I wanted them to love me. First later I realized you were right, but at that time we got angry at each other and we didn't talked in days. The guys wanted me, but after the days without you I realized that friends was more important than a boyfriend. I was lucky that time you forgave me.” she smiled. “the time walked fast and we was as good friends as before. I stopped wearing that kind of cloth and became my self again. but then this boy started in our class.” she looked down and closed her eyes short. The bell rang and Sea fast got up. "I'll tell you the rest later" she fast said and then ran into the class. You walked into the class to and sat on your seat, just waiting for the next break. Think, just think if your past could be clear after her story.


Sooo are you surprised? Sea was bullied and "you" saved her :D

What do you think happen when this new boy is coming? 

I decided to cut this "story in two parts 'cause i think that is awesome :P

 

Well do you like it? 

Please comment and tell me what you think :D

Love yearh all :D

 

Sorry 'bout that link in the middle of it :P i just began thinking on that song when i wrote Secret :P

So this chap is only about the girls (no Nu'est and Kyu in this) soooo i will put a girl song in :P

Just 'cause it's so cool :D and it's one of the only girlgroups which i actually like  :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q8ZpyHhijs

 

Well next chapter will be same kind as this one :P i'll update tomorrow :P 

I want to change the layout so it looks cool :P so i'll start on that today :D

 

Have a GREAT day :P or something :DDDDD

 

OMG i just searched at MyName and found out that Chaejin is born exact one year before me :OOO 

It's COOL  :I Lol :P

So here is a picture of him just 'cause he borned same day as me :P 

He have absolutly nothing with the story to do :P But what the Hell :D