He's slow?

Flying memories

 

He's slow?
 

You

You screamed, you hated darkness. It was the worst thing in the world right behind planes and elevators Minhyun lay his arm around you. “easy now. Jong Hyun is a freak to electricity, he'll fix it.” you smiled and nodded, then you realized Minhyun, couldn't see you nodded and you said “okay, that's good” he squeezed your arm. He was a sweet boy. You hold his arm tight, you feel more sure that way. Then the light came back and Jr came in smiling. “it was just a “loose fuse”” he smiled. “your smart ” Ren smiled. “jerk” Jr laugh. Minhyun gently removed your hand from his arm and walked out in the kitchen. You walked after him. “what are you doing?” you looked curious at him. “dinner?” he looked at you like you was a bit stupid. “oh shut up I knew that” he just laugh. Then he started making dinner. “why are you making it alone?” he smiled “ it's my day” “do you need some help?” he smiled “if you want to help, then sure” you smiled “ I didn't mean my help, stupid boy” he laugh “I know it I´m funny, what are we making?” “rice and soup” he found the stuff and then you two started making dinner.

 

Kyu

her and Minhyun left the room and walked out in the kitchen. Jr smiled “are you looking after someone, Kyu?” he said someone with a funny voice. I blushed “no-o-o-o-o, I'm not” “no need to say that, I saw it” he smiled and hit me gently on my shoulder. “jerk” “no,no, I'm not a jerk, I'm Sweet, charming and gorgeous Jong Hyun, have you forget that?” he smiled. “sure you are Hyun and you don't let me forget it” he laugh. He was already some how my best friend and we had only knew each other 2 days. He was something special in deed. I had never been good at making friends, but with him it was like breathing. Easy and natural. He smiled and scratch his back head. “you Kyu?” I nodded. “how does we make our project tomorrow?” “i think something, with our different experience in love and lies and how we have it with it right now. What do you think?” Jr looked surprise. “I'm glad I'm in group with you, I didn't thought you had any ideas at all. But your idea is cool” he smiled. I blushed “thanks, or something, Hyun” then Minhyun yelled “DINNER” they all ran out in the kitchen, they must be REALLY hungry. I walked slowly out there and they looked at me like I was a snail. The dinner looked great. Minhyun said what it was and then everybody began to eat. I was surprised, they all ate like pigs, even her did. They were disgusting, I felt like a very pretty lady or something. They ate very quick and then I sat completely alone in the kitchen and ate. They had just all left. I sat there a few minutes and then Hyun came back. “why aren't you finish yet?” he looked surprised. “It's not everyone who eats fast” I blushed. He smiled and nodded. “when your done I'll help you clean this up” he pointed at all the plates and things. “thanks” I smiled. While I ate he was completely quiet, he just looked at me. “DONE” I smiled. He smiled “ your damn slow, Kyu” “shut up” I hit him on the shoulder. “auch, it hurts, you” we began to take it all over to the wash and then he trow a brush over to me. “you wash it up, I dry it and put it on it's right spot” I nodded and began to wash the things. He smiled, he was a lot prettier when he smiled. Then we was done and he put the last thing back. The clock was many and Jr yawned. “your tired?” he nodded. “let's go to bed, Kyu” Beakho and Ren was already in the bathroom. “are your guys going to bed?” Hyun asked them. They nodded and then whispered about something. Jr gave me my toothbrush and gave me toothpaste. Then we brushed our teeth. Ren and Beakho left and her, Minhyun and Aron came in. Aron said something and then left. “are you done Kyu? Or are you a snail at brushing your teeth too?” he laugh “your not fun Hyun and yes I'm done” we left and Aron walked in. “do you know what he should?” Jr asked me. “how should I know?” I smiled. “mind reading maybe?” “you say I can read mind so I should could read your minds too?” I looked at him challengingly ”just try” he smiled and began to take his cloth of. “hmm... your thinking...hmm... Is he looking at me? Do he think I'm handsome?” Jr looked at me “serious? Can you read minds or what?” I was surprised. “you.. you.. really thought that?” he blushed “ohh, yes” I took my pants and socks of and lay down on the bed beside him. “you, Kyu?” I nodded. “can I.. lay my head on your chest?” his cheeks was dark red. I smiled “sure Hyun” he lay his head on my chest and closed his eyes. Then he fall a sleep. He looked cute when he slept.

 

You

You and Minhyun, lay beside each other. Minhyun talked about something he should tomorrow, you didn't really listened. He smiled “alright you don't listen, lets sleep then” you nodded and closed your eyes. You lay your head close to him. And then fall a sleep.  


Do you think Sea tell "you" it all tomorrow?

Can Kyu read minds? and what will happen with him and Jr's project (lol then i'm thinking JJ Project, ha :P)

Will you ever find the truth? 

 

Yearh i've just got back from sweden :D i didn't wrote special much there, sooo here is what i wrote :D i got no net There so i couldn't look at the words so sorry if some of the sentence is "danished" very much :D

 

 So now i changed this little thing :D i'm maybe first update tomorrow 'cause i have alot of homework :D 

Deutch,danish and english essay :D 

Well i think chapter 17 will be kind of special so wait for it :P 

Chapter 16 is of course first but it's just like all other chapters :P and cool like the others or :PP

 

Enjoy and subscribe and comment :D 

 

Nu'est Song Hello :DDD<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlKalNwGdk