Close to the truth

Flying memories

 

Close to the truth

Monday

 

You

You had decided that you would walk to school today. The sun was warm and the birds song like angels. You walked trough the city and looked at all the old houses. You hadn't noticed them before. You had been busy talking with Kyu when he drove you to school. They were really beautiful. Big and kind of romantic. You walked in your own thoughts and then a boy suddenly walked beside you. “hey” he smiled. You tried to remembered who he was. You thought you had seen him before. Then you remembered, it was the boy which had talked to you before Sea told you her story. What was his name? Ma... Ma... Maru, yes that's his name. You smiled “ hey Maru” he smiled. “ You look different” he said. What? What did he mean with that? “ but it's maybe just because you're older now” he smiled. You were at the school and he waved “see ya” you was confused. It was less than a week since you saw him last time. You didn't looked special much older now than at that day? Then you remembered how he almost had looked like he was afraid of Sea that day.... Maybe... Maybe... Just maybe he was the boy Sea had told you about. The boy who had been your first love? You fast walked after him and grab his arm. “Maru... can you met me on the bench in the next break?” he nodded and smiled. “do you remember me now?” You shook your head and smiled. “ see you in the break then” he walked away and left you just more confused.

 

Kyu

Jr stood beside me and looked very sick. “Kyuu I can't go with you to school today” I looked sad at him. “i really want to go with you, but I feel so sick, you know.” I nodded. “but can't I stay here with you” it looked like he thought a lot about it. “ you can stay, but don't you want to go to school?” I blushed “Not with out you” Jr smiled. “You're sooo cute” he took my head in his hands while he said it. Then he hugged me. I closed my eyes and hold him tight into me. I loved standing like this. His body so close to mine. Then I realized it, I really loved this guy. What she said had really helped me a lot. I really loved Jr... but did he like me that way too? Or was he just sweet? But if he did, what should I do then? He released me and lay down on the bed. He looked sweaty and very tired. I smiled and sat down beside him. “ Kyu... “ he looked at me with his beautiful eyes, I nodded. “ I have wrote this to you...” he smiled weak. “ It's whole my past... and just everything.” I smiled and took the notebook he hold. I looked at it. It was green with one word on the front page. “Kyu” I was a bit shocked, why was it my name? What does that mean?

 

Jr (same time as the Kyu part)

Kyu stood beside me and l smiled. “Kyuu I can't go with you to school today” he looked sad at me. “i really want to go with you, but I feel so sick, you know.” he nodded. I really felt sick and I had a hard time trying to hold my eyes open. “but can't I stay here with you” I was surprised, he wanted to stay here with me? It made me so happy. I thought a lot about it, it would be nice to have him by my side, but what about school? “ You can stay, but don't you want to go to school?” He blushed “Not with out you” I smiled. He was just so sweet, the way he said it was just sooooo cute. “You're sooo cute” I took his head in my hands while I said it. Then I hugged him. I closed my eyes and he hold me tight into him. This was very relaxing and he was very warm. My head started hurt a bit and I released Kyu and lay down on the bed. I could fell the sweat on my forehead. I felt soo tired. Kyu smiled and sat down beside Me. I had to give it to him now. He would have the whole day to read it. I had to give it to him before I regret “ Kyu... “ I looked at him, He nodded, while his eyes shinned like diamonds. “ I have wrote this to you...” I smiled weak. “ It's whole my past... and just everything.”he smiled and took the notebook from my hand. He looked at it, had he seen the word yet? Did he understand why? I hoped he did.... he looked wondering at me. He hadn't understood it. It made me kind of sad. But he would understand it when he had read it all. Maybe it all would be better when someone knew it all? Or maybe he would leave me? That.. that would be horribly... and that should never happen, hopefully. I looked at him and he opened the notebook. I could see his eyes opened in shock. I hadn't expected anything else. The thing I had drew on first page wasn't for small princess like him. 

 

 


 

I updated twice today :P

i'm feeling kind of proud :P lol :p

the kyu part i wrote sooo long time ago and finally i can use it :PPP

 

well....

 

Is Maru really that boy?

what have Jr wrote in the notebook and why is Kyu's name on the front page?

and what have he drew on the first page?

 

Everything will came out in the light now :D

i don't know if next chapter will be Only you part or only Jr's story :D 

or maybe just both thing :D

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Love ya all :D