Not in the mood to joking

Flying memories

 

Not in the mood to joking

 

You

It sounded like, someone laughed. You looked over to the door and there was Ren, Beakho, Aron and Jr. They saw you looking at them and start laughing really much. Omg this isn't fun at all. Minhyun mumbling something and lift his hand a short moment. Then he hold you even closer than before. The other guys begin to laugh even more. Haha so fun, or not! This , but at least you now knew why Jr wanted you to sleep together with Minhyun. So he could make fun of you. He was so sweet yesterday and all the time you two had alone, but now when he was with he's “crew” he was totally a jerk. You looked evil at him and then smirk. A plan begin to make it self in your head. “Hey Jong Hyun! Came over here a moment” he smiled and with a lot of confidences he moved over to you. Finally he stood right beside you, it's now or never. You pulled him up in the bed and then hold him there. Minhyun lift his arm and put it around Jr. And then you fast roll down from the bed. Minhyun hold Jr. closer. And you fast got up on your feet. “who's laughing now Jr?” Jr. was stuck in Minhyuns arms. Beakho, Ren and Aron laugh even more than before. You just got your revenge. You smirked. Jr. hit Minhyun in his face. And Minhyun screamed like a girl. He looked angry at Jr. “why did you do that?” then he realized that he lay together with Jr. “arghh, what are you doing in my bed?” you smiled at Minhyun. “Minhyun, he slapped you because he got fouled by me and would away from your arms. And he's laying in your bed ,because I fouled him” Minhyun looked surprised at me and the began to laugh “I like you” he pointed at me and then looked at Jr. “you got fouled” he said with and teasing voice. Ren, Beakho and Aron fast left the room. “where are your going” you yelled. Aron came bag and said “ away before Jr kill you and Minhyun” then he ran out. What the hell. Jr wouldn't kill anybody. But what the was he doing? why did he hold Minhyuns head under that pillow? And why did he look like a psycho? You screamed at him, when you realized what he was doing. “HEY STOP IT JR!!” he just glanced at you and hold the pillow where it was. You ran over to the bed and jumped up in it and then you began to hit Jr and scream “stop”. You began to cry, but you didn't stop hitting him. He stopped what he was doing and put his hand around your wrists. You looked at him, your eyes was red and wet. He looked like and it looked like he haven't slept at all in many many days. He looked a bite like a ghost. It was creepy. He released your wrists and then he walked out very, very slowly. You looked at Minhyun, very quick. He was alright. Jr was already gone. You ran out of the door and after him. “Jong Hyun STOP!” he looked at you, short. And then he walked away. You ran and attacked him from behind. You both fell to the ground. His brown eyes shined but was at the same time empty. You sat up and looked at him. “what's wrong, Jong Hyun?” he just shook his head. “like you told me earlier, its not your business” why is he like this. He is like a different person. Yesterday he was so sweet and he smiled all the time. Yes, he changed a bit in the afternoon, but he was still him. Now his just kind a dead. What was he going through? And what had changed?


 

You walked downstairs and leaved Jr alone. You couldn't help him, if he didn't wanted your help. Suddenly a phone began to rang. It sounded like your phone, but where was it? Minhyun came downstairs with something in his hand. “your phone” he looked tired at you and then smiled. You answered your phone it was Jun-Kyu, “hello, when and where should I pick you up?” you smiled and told him the address. “You can just drive now.” you started talking with Minhyun and you two talked about everything and nothing. 


So now is Jr suddently evil and then sad :) what do you think about him?

 

The next chap will be fron Jr's vinkel and thats why this chap isn't special long.

and i think everybody need a explanation on his mood and his behavior.

Next chap Jun-Kyu will came what do you think happen then? :)

I'm not sure if you should be great friends with minhyun or what he should be to you, but he will be more in the story :D 

 

I hope you like it :D and i know this chap :D

 

Subscribe and all the other stuff :D 

I write some more today :D have a great day :D

 

Minhyun :DDDD